Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Thanks Santa Monica Infiniti!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 01:47 PM
wassupMyNinjas! (^_^)

Received 102 Likes on 45 Posts
Thanks Santa Monica Infiniti!

I just wanted to give some props to Santa Monica Infiniti Service Department! I took my car in today to get an oil change, asked for it not to be washed, asked them to be careful of the lowered Kuruma Z bumper, and also not to close my authentic Top Secret hood all the way cuz I wanted to close it myself since it's cf and didn't want them dropping it shut like an OEM hood.

They did all that and was in and out in under an hour. Had bagels, coffee, watched tv, and surfed the internet while I waited. I also had them fix my "airbag warning light" a couple weeks ago (under warranty) and they gave me a new 2007 G35 sedan as the loaner car (which was very nice).

Ask for George Chen (who also has a fixed up G35 coupe) and he'll take care of you. His direct line is (310) 500-1516 and they have a brand new HUGE facility in Santa Monica on Michigan Ave & Cloverfield.

Let him know John (with the Lakeshore Slate G35) sent ya!

Thanks George and Greg (head of Service)!

-john / speedraver

Last edited by speedraver; 07-16-2007 at 01:51 PM.
Old 07-16-2007, 01:54 PM
juy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow, maybe they have changed. i've been there once and wasn't impressed with their service.

Old 07-16-2007, 01:56 PM
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Speed always get's special attention though. They can smell the playmates on him

Old 07-16-2007, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by juy
wow, maybe they have changed. i've been there once and wasn't impressed with their service.
+1

Got nothing but negatives on my two previous visits there. Will have to check it out.

Old 07-16-2007, 02:00 PM
wassupMyNinjas! (^_^)

Again, be sure to ask George CHEN (there are 2 Georges there), cuz I'm not sure about the others (who are probably fine as well).

I say that only cuz George has a fixed up G and he has the guys there work on his car. They even "rebuilt" his motor over there after hours (but you didn't hear that from me)....

George will ask for a specific person to work on it that also works on his car.

Old 07-16-2007, 02:04 PM
wassupMyNinjas! (^_^)

Originally Posted by bwassul
+1

Got nothing but negatives on my two previous visits there. Will have to check it out.
Yeah, I'm very weary when it comes to taking my car to dealership service departments. I'm super **** about my car so I make sure to check over everything and let them know the details about what I want and don't want done on my car.

Good luck.

Old 07-16-2007, 04:00 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Hmmmm . . . maybe they have changed because they have a terrible reputation. I'll stick to Glendale though cuz they know me well there.

Old 07-16-2007, 04:50 PM
wassupMyNinjas! (^_^)

Originally Posted by Hexxum001
Hmmmm . . . maybe they have changed because they have a terrible reputation. I'll stick to Glendale though cuz they know me well there.
Cool cool... yeah, I heard about their reputation from previous members. That's why I've been holding off to taking my car there.

Of course if they screw up my car in the future, I'll be the first to post it up and will be asking for referrals as well.

Old 07-16-2007, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by speedraver
I just wanted to give some props to Santa Monica Infiniti Service Department! I took my car in today to get an oil change, asked for it not to be washed, asked them to be careful of the lowered Kuruma Z bumper, and also not to close my authentic Top Secret hood all the way cuz I wanted to close it myself since it's cf and didn't want them dropping it shut like an OEM hood.

They did all that and was in and out in under an hour. Had bagels, coffee, watched tv, and surfed the internet while I waited. I also had them fix my "airbag warning light" a couple weeks ago (under warranty) and they gave me a new 2007 G35 sedan as the loaner car (which was very nice).

Ask for George Chen (who also has a fixed up G35 coupe) and he'll take care of you. His direct line is (310) 500-1516 and they have a brand new HUGE facility in Santa Monica on Michigan Ave & Cloverfield.

-john / speedraver

I had horrible experience with the sales team and just an average experience with the service department... I haven't been to their new facility. How much do they charge for an oil change?
I just got a new coupe (previous sedan ovner) - and I used to get all these coupons for $30 oil changes... I don't get them now and will not pay more than that.

Old 07-17-2007, 01:19 AM
Originally Posted by speedraver

-john / speedraver
tried to buy my car at SM Infiniti but they wouldnt deal. I live 5 minutes away so I'm sure to get service there. Thanks for the heads up. I got the Lakeshore Slate g35 coupe 6mt (from cerritos infiniti)...LOVE this car.

Old 07-17-2007, 02:13 AM
wassupMyNinjas! (^_^)

Originally Posted by Stanislav
I had horrible experience with the sales team and just an average experience with the service department... I haven't been to their new facility. How much do they charge for an oil change?
I just got a new coupe (previous sedan ovner) - and I used to get all these coupons for $30 oil changes... I don't get them now and will not pay more than that.
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the sales team... as for the new service area it's good so far. I used to get the $30 oil change coupons too, but now I believe it's $44.

I don't drive to far so I don't change it that often. My car is a few weeks from being 2 years old and I only have 10,600 miles on it.

So I've only done 3 oil changes from them... so far so good, but as soon as they mess up, I'll be sure to let you all know!

Last edited by speedraver; 07-17-2007 at 02:16 AM.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks for all the complements John! We did mess up once though . Feel free to call me if anyone has any questions or just PM me.

-George