Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

G sightings!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 12:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jesus christ, just move on and stop whining -_-

Old 03-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Received 82 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by jmendoza7
I'm not here to trash peoples opinions. I'm here to defend a friend from a person who's said

And now he backs out of his story saying it wasn't the same car. The description he gives above sounds like Caskyline's car, Hmmmm Orange, Wide body and Kenstyle rear. Come on now, How many cars do you see with that description and not once on the description above did he say STI wing and a bunch of stickers. I'm not here to slander anyone, but if your going to comment like that above, then expect to get response back. So please, explain if the description of the car you said above is correct, or did it now have an STI wing and a bunch of stickers?

Oh Yeah He's on here!

You missed the "grills and ducts EVERYWHERE" Are you being selective with your losing argument? Give it up sh1tbag

Old 03-11-2008, 01:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W T F ????

Old 03-11-2008, 01:07 AM
wassupMyNinjas! (^_^)

Received 102 Likes on 45 Posts
Okay, let's move it along... I was just defending my friend's car, if it was the same car he saw or not.

Doesn't matter now.

Let's keep this on track and sorry for starting all this hulluballoo.

I want ******* on my face.

(^_^)

Old 03-11-2008, 01:24 AM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
----------------------End of Useless Craps--------------------------

Oh, I saw a white IP coupe with Ken Style rear while I was at California Tint at around 6PM... You're car was soooooooooo shiny that it almost blinded me. lol

Old 03-11-2008, 01:28 AM
Originally Posted by phatbuddha
You missed the "grills and ducts EVERYWHERE" Are you being selective with your losing argument? Give it up sh1tbag
Again, Your childish comments (sh1tbag) above show your age. Let's be clear (crystal), This isn't an argument. I was just defending a friend's car. You may take this as an argument, but to me its not. I'm not being selective with my losing argument. I'm over it, but if you like you can PM me to continue this discussion.

I'm sorry to my fellow G35 drivers for this small interruption on G Sightings. Now back to our regularly scheduled program (chezzzy music)

Old 03-11-2008, 01:38 AM
Originally Posted by speedraver
Okay, let's move it along... I was just defending my friend's car, if it was the same car he saw or not.

Doesn't matter now.

Let's keep this on track and sorry for starting all this hulluballoo.

I want ******* on my face.

(^_^)

Agreed...truce.

One last note, To k67p67, what would I have to gain by changing my story? Your approval? Please, like that means anything to me.

If I said that wasn't the car, that wasn't the car. Period.

Grills and ducts EVERYWHERE. I looked at Randy's pics and I don't see grills and ducts everywhere. I did not once mention a missing bumper or hood. Did I miss something? I suppose if I had mentioned the stickers and fvckin crazy *** tail in the initial post, some of you guys wouldn't have felt the need to try and ratpack someone. Gotta love the mob mentality.

You're gonna call b.s.? Call it what you will. Because you ASSUMED I was talking about Randy's car, and I TELL you that I wasn't, that's BS? Amazing.

Once again, my apologies to everyone for hijacking this thread.

NB on 405, just north of the 710 @ 10:00PM tonight.

Pumpkin orange, wide body kit, Kenstyle rear, grills and ducts EVERYWHERE, with a thousand stickers and an ENORMOUS tail.

YOUR RIDE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-11-2008, 01:46 AM
Spotted a DG on Beach Blvd trying to beat a red light on Trask(had wheels, exhaust). Also saw an IP (lowered with wheels) on Beach Blvd in the Stanton area.

Old 03-11-2008, 02:17 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OK, guys. Lets stop the fighting. I have not been on here in a while as most can see that I have been very busy lately with my rebuild. As I logged on and checked pm's there were people refering me to this thread. Thanks to my friends John, Kurtis, Jimmy for all your support on the harsh comments. No matter if he says it wasn't me or not, they were pretty brutal comments no matter what car it was.

Now my opinion, My friends were right. No way is this guy telling the truth now. It is way to coincidental that it was me that he saw.

Because I did see you on that night at that time at that location pass by me on the right hand side. I only saw one other G that night and it was a sedan.
Your rims are very distictive, so I know it was you that I saw. Marty was following behind me in my Accord at the time, when we got back to my house, we had talked about your rims.

So how did I not see another pumpkin orange G at the same place and time.

Yes, I admit my car loor really weird that night. It was the first time driving the car in 2 months. I was on my way back home from Wesminster from just getting the engine reinstalled.It was a scary drive, I had no hood on, no front bumper, no mirrors, no gas door, no dash lights, hardly any interior, my old wheels and stock suspension, the power steering and tranny coolers were zipped tied to the crash bar, and the windows were lightly covered in primer overspray.

The reason Kurtis knows about the time and place is because we had just finished eating dinner along with Marty and Viet.

Now back to the topic at hand.

P.S. Thanks for all the support and other nice comments.

I do know that not everyone will like the color, oh well.

Old 03-11-2008, 02:32 AM
Dan
Yes moving on. Saw 2 IP coupes at the 24 on beach and edinger. 1 parked in front one of the side. Both looked sick. I love the way the taillights look at night.

Old 03-11-2008, 02:37 AM
Originally Posted by caskyline
OK, guys. Lets stop the fighting. I have not been on here in a while as most can see that I have been very busy lately with my rebuild. As I logged on and checked pm's there were people refering me to this thread. Thanks to my friends John, Kurtis, Jimmy for all your support on the harsh comments. No matter if he says it wasn't me or not, they were pretty brutal comments no matter what car it was.

Now my opinion, My friends were right. No way is this guy telling the truth now. It is way to coincidental that it was me that he saw.

Because I did see you on that night at that time at that location pass by me on the right hand side. I only saw one other G that night and it was a sedan.
Your rims are very distictive, so I know it was you that I saw. Marty was following behind me in my Accord at the time, when we got back to my house, we had talked about your rims.

So how did I not see another pumpkin orange G at the same place and time.

Yes, I admit my car loor really weird that night. It was the first time driving the car in 2 months. I was on my way back home from Wesminster from just getting the engine reinstalled.It was a scary drive, I had no hood on, no front bumper, no mirrors, no gas door, no dash lights, hardly any interior, my old wheels and stock suspension, the power steering and tranny coolers were zipped tied to the crash bar, and the windows were lightly covered in primer overspray.

The reason Kurtis knows about the time and place is because we had just finished eating dinner along with Marty and Viet.

Now back to the topic at hand.

P.S. Thanks for all the support and other nice comments.

I do know that not everyone will like the color, oh well.
OK...maybe it WAS you I saw on the freeway

LOL...man, no disrespect. I could have sworn it had a big *** wing and a sh1tload of stickers on it. And I didn't notice the missing hood or bumper. I guess I must have been hallucinating. I had just pulled 20 straight hours recovering an Oracle system, and had smoked a bowl before trying to head home. Maybe it was all the acid I dropped in my teens and 20s. Who knows.

Anyways, your ride looks nothing like the one in the pics that were posted. Whatever it is that you are doing, you need to get it to look like that again.

And repaint it. A different color.

Apologies to everyone

Old 03-11-2008, 02:43 AM
Wings Nation

Received 625 Likes on 456 Posts
Old 03-11-2008, 02:48 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by tinman143
saw black coupe lowered on rims cruising on sunset in west hollywood today around 3.30pm
that was probably me... i take late lunch breaks!!

Old 03-11-2008, 03:19 AM
I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong and a fool.

I would like to publicly apologize to Randy, jmendoza, speedraver and R2D2, or whatever your impossible to remember name is. I was wrong and shouldn't have said anything so negative.

Looks like I'm the fvcktard

Back to the regularly scheduled program.

Old 03-11-2008, 03:50 AM
Originally Posted by caskyline
I was on my way back home from Wesminster from just getting the engine reinstalled.
What shop did you get your engine installed at if you don't mind me asking (I'm from the Westminster area and just curious about shops that work on Gs).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: G sightings!