Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

my rant...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 01:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my rant...

This is my rant... today was horrible. (don't got to read it just needed to put it somewhere)

So I wake up at 7 to get ready and go to West Covina Nissan to get my idle increased. I Get there a bit early then I was suppose to. Originally I was going to meet up Heri, and during the time, that was what I wanted to do. So I pull up and wait. The service manager then asked me what I needed, so I told him and he got me started on my paper work etc. Everythings good, but then the porter took my car out back, and I was in awe. Why was I in awe you ask... I was in awe because the porter actually rev'd my car quite high like not just a high rev of not knowing how to drive stick, but as if he was trying to show off my exhaust? I don't know maybe I was awake yet but that is what it was seemed to me but I didn't really care b/c I enjoy the sound but, just stunned because... 1: Never seen a porter rev my car so high. So my papers are done, and I ask him if I could grab somethings out of my car, and he goes yea thats fine, the porter just parked your car outback. So I go out back and the cars sitting there, and I grab my stuff, and I go into the lounge. As I sat down I was wondering how long would it take for the car to cool down because Heri said the previous day, the car needs to be cold cold in order for it to accept the reset or what not. But within 15 mins or so, the cars in the facility and I was like hmm odd, then I continue to watch. The driver of the car (if i'm correct was the porter not the tech) got out of the car and BOTH the TECH and Porter stood there looking at my car, the porter lifted his hand and scratched his head- think as if you were confused. Right THERE and THEN... my heart sank I knew what had happened. But still in denial I walked to the service manager and said, "um, you know my car is lowered and it's really low. right?" he goes "of course yea" then I go, "Well I think the driver or whoever moved my car tried to go over the regular lift thing... and I think they hit something" He goes "Are you sure? There isn't a need to lift your car" I reply "may I go out back to look" he goes "yes of course." So I head out back and There I see it.. ad 16-20 inch gash on my right side skirt, and the left skirt is cracked in the front and scratched up. In my mind I was like F************************************************* ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************8
Literally.

Then I check the rims, luckily they're fine but the top secret front is scratched up as well, but I didn't really care because I for one scratched it too but it just got worse, and I was going to repaint that anyway. But the skirts were ruined and I was just pissed off, stuck in a state of pissed off ness until now.

The problem is still there, but it just needs to be fixed. The service manager kindly and abruptly said He'll be glad to fix it. So I just need to find the time to get the car fixed, but it's just still the fact that it actually happened to me.

Also I'm not putting down West Covina Nissan what so ever, they're great there, that is why I go there and will still go for my oil changes (if i'm lazy) I honestly feel it was my fault for not waiting for Heri, and yea.

So at school tonight I parked next to this giant pillar. I got real close as usual . But for some idiotic reason I needed to get something out of my passengers side. I backed in the car btw. So I open the friggin door and scratch. I scratched my right side mirror with the pillar. That just ruined my night even more. I was like how stupid can I get. All the days I park and it just HAD to be today. blahs

So I just got home like 15 mins ago, and I was sitting in the garage looking at the car, I was thinking that I should just sell the car after everythings fixed. Perhaps its all the anger but I feel like wanting a new car, maybe the g37, an old m3, or even the 335i. Though in the future future I want an M5

When I think of an M5 I just get all happy... but damn this day sucked and thanks for reading.

*edit*

forgot to say... I love you eric ahaha, and thank YOU for being so fast and prompt and always helping me! and mike you too, just cuz ahah!

and heri for helping me out and everything @westcovinanissan

Last edited by driftGT350; 11-09-2007 at 01:13 AM.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:58 AM
Ouch sounds like you had a really brutal day. Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully it will be better. My best wishes.

Old 11-09-2007, 02:06 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
at least you getting it all fixed at no cost

Old 11-09-2007, 05:02 AM
dont worry eric will patch you up just fine. You're not going to believe it.. but I had a little accident recently too (but it was my fault).. i was turning right and was too close to the curb so i went slightly over it and cracked my sideskirt entirely. Sideskirts man.. wtf is up with them?? lol. On top of that, I massively curbed my rear right (stock) rim and popped the tire that I just bought about 3 weeks ago.

But you're not going to believe what saved me.. YOUR FRIGGIN TIRE that you left at my house for like a year.. it just so happened that your rim that i still have is the same rim that i curbed and popped the tire. So im running 3 tires with a different brand and your rear right tire... haha

but my iforged should be here next week (i think) so if you still need to borrow my 3 stockers + your 1 stocker just give me a call..

Old 11-09-2007, 11:14 AM
My wife and stepson closed the garage door on my G... multiple times on the same day. Then i go to close the garage and he watches me hit the button and as the door hits the back of the car (still don't know why the car was in the path of the door) he says, "Oh ya, the door won't go past the car. Mom and I already tried."

So for over a year I had these vertical gashes like some tiger took a swipe at my a$s. Then finally, one glorious day some idiot backed into my car at home depot and pushed me into the retainer wall. Not only was the rear scratched, but my front bumper received a fine texturized finish.

Now she's all better with paint and love and lots of clear bra and my renewed happiness, once again.

Hang in there bro, it'll get better.

Old 11-09-2007, 11:53 AM
damn thats messed up. good luck though. I think I saw you a while back around vineland SFV area!

Old 11-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Be happy I dropped off a new set of Impul Sideskirts to Ben last night while he was in class..

BTW props to west-co nissan for taking care of him =)

- Eric

Old 01-29-2008, 05:28 PM
Mmhm...
even though this was a long time ago, better days lay ahead of you thats a really burned out day. Its all fixed now correct?

Old 01-29-2008, 05:32 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
We all have bad days... Just think, you're due a great day now

Old 01-29-2008, 06:29 PM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
drift350GT, is your car sold now?

I'd like to see your new M5!!

Old 02-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by Fast07GSdn
drift350GT, is your car sold now?