Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Cerritos Infiniti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 08:55 PM
Received 74 Likes on 56 Posts
Take your car to Corner 3 garage in lake forest, they will take care of it.

Old 11-27-2007, 09:06 PM
E_K
Location: Toh-rensa,Ahteesia,Ahcadia,Montree Pak, Longa Beacha
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
My wife and I had an interesting sales experience at Cerritos. (keep in mind, I usually go there for service, and they've been good so far).

We were looking at a 2007 G35 sedan with navigation. It's already November, and I know that they want to move the 07's. We see a silver 2007 G35x with nav/tech/premium. Sticker is $41K. We ask about bottom line price, and they offer us $35400 OUT THE DOOR, and the salesman writes it on a yellow lined paper.

We let them know that we'll work out the financing, even though we could have paid cash.

Go back two weeks later, but we were referred to a different saleman. After test driving the car, we noticed that it has 160 some miles on it. I'm willing to let that go, since the price is good.

BUT, they said, no way. The original price "must have been a mistake." They try and weasel out of it saying, "oh, that's OUT THE DOOR PRICE, AFTER you put down $5000!!!"

Who the fVck refers to OUT THE DOOR PRICE as NET down payment?

They ask us if we can do $38000 out the door. I tell them to stick to their own offer, which they had written on paper. They refuse to acknowledge it. I tell them that $35400 is reasonable for a 2007 with 160 miles on it. The salesman tries to weasel again, saying that's "normal" mileage for a "new" car. Incidentally, they have a white G35x with 400+ miles, being sold as "new."

I told him that I have no idea what kind of miles those 160 were, but he says "well, if there's any problems, it would show by now." I ask him if the rings might not have set properly, and he asks, "what's 'rings'?"

We ended up buying from a different dealership.

Old 11-27-2007, 10:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I didn't buy mine from Cerritos. But their service sucks! When I asked about a warranty issue....they gave me the cold shoulder and looked at me as if I was an idiot. The reason why I go there is because it's closer to my house. I'd prefer Tustin Infiniti to do service. They actually treat you like they care.

Old 11-28-2007, 10:11 AM
Received 79 Likes on 57 Posts
Originally Posted by RedSkylineGT
Infiniti of Southbay ftw
Are you still there or did you go back to the FD?

Old 11-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by MEXTEP
Are you still there or did you go back to the FD?
I'm still there and full time FD. I have what the GM calls outside sales(like a broker). I set appts for myself to see clients and then try to sell the cars.Pass the word around and I will try to get the best deal possible at Southbay.

Old 11-30-2007, 06:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Startbutton99
i went to cerritos to buy my G.. TWICE.. both times they wouldnt go near the invoice price. I went to santa monica and got it for over a 1k below invoice.. the sales there is.. CRAP.. two diff salesmen too.. Eff the sales ppl.

Service however.. Isaac has been good to work with.. Theres a girl there too, shes coo too.. theres one guy however.. he carries himself as mister 'rico suave' or something.. Eff him for being all service with a smile to the women.. but no attention at all to me..
screw him..
Go talk to Isaac or the chick.. they're cool.
Isaac was real cool about my engine swap and he even took off my spacer and reinstalled the spacer onto my new engine.. good stuff..

thats my two cents..
Yeah I think I had Isaac, if he's the hispanicish guy. He was really cool to the point where he got in trouble for it lol. Apparently I was too young to drive a loaner car (I think you have to be 21) while my car was getting looked at, so Isaac looks over his shoulder and goes "quick get in the car, you're not supposed to be driving this" but I guess his service manager (April) saw and I had to get out. So I just had my parent drive it around the corner into that small parking lot row on the side of the building and we switched there lol. But yeah Isaac seems like a honest no-bullsh1t guy. I don't know why you guys think April is good, which I will get to in a second..

As for my opinion on Cerritos' service, this is my story. I went in for a service because I got a check engine light. I go in, wait an hour or two, then April calls me into her office. She tells me some bs about my car having an aftermarket intake filter fvcking up my engine something about oil and dust. I said, what the fvck, I don't have an aftermarket intake filter. She goes, anyways, it'll be $300 for diagnostics, just to FIND OUT what's wrong with the engine, not including repairs. I said fvck that. So I went to a mechanic. He checks it with a machine, gives me a code, tells me I need to go to an Infiniti dealer, he doesn't have the equipment to read the code. I go to Tustin Infiniti, they tell me that Cerritos said I have an aftermarket filter and I have to go back to them and sort it out with them. I fvcking go back, aggravated as fvck. I talk to Isaac. Their mechanic checks it out, apparently my throttle body was clogged or whatever with dirt. They replaced it, and April tells me like they did me some huge fvcking favor. Engine light has been off for months so I guess that was the problem. If so, that means two things. First, their mechanic missed this the first time. Second, April bs'd me with some bullsh1t about intake filters. Isaac though, was very cool, he didn't treat me like I was a kid, even if I may look like one to them. So I may go back next time but only if Isaac is there.

Old 11-30-2007, 10:21 AM
Received 79 Likes on 57 Posts
Originally Posted by RedSkylineGT
I'm still there and full time FD. I have what the GM calls outside sales(like a broker). I set appts for myself to see clients and then try to sell the cars.Pass the word around and I will try to get the best deal possible at Southbay.
I will defenitly do this.

I may be talking to you in a couple of month about the 07 sedan.(thought has been running around my mind)

Old 12-07-2007, 09:13 PM
what it do alex? see you at work

Old 12-07-2007, 09:59 PM
worst service ever!!!..and i think everyone speaks highly of April cause she's an alright looking girl...but other than that she doesnt know ****!!!..and Cerritos's F#@king service manager is a dick!!!!.....