Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

I'm bored out of my mind O.O

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 03:13 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I'm bored out of my mind O.O

I've been sitting here for 3 hours.. nothing to do.. not making any $$.. I dont even have Private Messages to respond to .. Half the guys at work called in sick I feel like theres something I dont know about.. Is it suppose to be this slow? I've read the whole forum.. checking out Z-Forums but nothing interesting.. about to go on myG37.. Actually read the past two issues of Car & Driver.. yay new 370z .. new mustang looks ugly .. bored out of my mind..

Reserached everything needed for my TT set up.. (kinda wish my car was in the shop now).. ChargeSpeed Rear is still being modified ._. I'm thinking about sending the invoices out right now since I have nothing to do ...

I wonder whats for lunch? but my G needs gas.. I dont want to waste 10min at a gas station and $70 and call it on lunch...

*sigh. my only joy for today http://www.geemugames.com/play.php?game=thingthingarea2 I'm at 6,347 kills on Super Mode now

Hey we get memorial day off on the 26th? good day to drop off the G for TT

Old 05-13-2008, 03:14 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
www.gamenode.com is awesome too..

if this gets any worst I think I'll have to resort to creating a facebook account ._.

Old 05-13-2008, 03:18 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
you can give me a KILLER deal on a nismo bumper...

Old 05-13-2008, 03:19 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Have you decided what gauges to get Eric?

Old 05-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Also, I was thinking, are you gonna change your front bumper?? The JWT TT IC isn't gonna look right with the TS front bumper. Nismo maybe??

Old 05-13-2008, 03:51 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Klumzyee
I've been sitting here for 3 hours.. nothing to do.. not making any $$.. I dont even have Private Messages to respond to .. Half the guys at work called in sick I feel like theres something I dont know about.. Is it suppose to be this slow? I've read the whole forum.. checking out Z-Forums but nothing interesting.. about to go on myG37.. Actually read the past two issues of Car & Driver.. yay new 370z .. new mustang looks ugly .. bored out of my mind..

Reserached everything needed for my TT set up.. (kinda wish my car was in the shop now).. ChargeSpeed Rear is still being modified ._. I'm thinking about sending the invoices out right now since I have nothing to do ...

I wonder whats for lunch? but my G needs gas.. I dont want to waste 10min at a gas station and $70 and call it on lunch...

*sigh. my only joy for today http://www.geemugames.com/play.php?game=thingthingarea2 I'm at 6,347 kills on Super Mode now

Hey we get memorial day off on the 26th? good day to drop off the G for TT
Come PW in the UT with me and rick...

Old 05-13-2008, 03:54 PM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
I feel your pain, Eric.

I've been having lots of those days.

It's even worse when things are slow on Driver.

Old 05-13-2008, 03:58 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Whats UT? ._.

Hector I'll be using the Autometer Nexus Gauges =) hopefully Scott's buddy can make it look sick molded to a part of the dash .. And I'm doing a black single large front mount intercooler instead of the two JWT intercoolers.

express705 I'll give you the NISMO for $700 painted and installed with free mesh..

Thing Thing FTMFW!! mindless killing..

I need to purchase some mesh right now for the Inven Grills but the vendor's index box is full *sigh lol

I should call Infiniti Parts so I can put a G37 BBK for G35 Coupe Group Buy together but for some reason I dont think people will bite so I'm just sitting here ._. (guys probably at lunch anyways) - I also need hood dampers..

mm I need some test pipes too..

- Eric

Old 05-13-2008, 03:59 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by Big Rob
I feel your pain, Eric.

I've been having lots of those days.

It's even worse when things are slow on Driver.
SERIOUSLY! I've began downloading music through Google on to the work computer =(

Old 05-13-2008, 04:04 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
UT = useless thread

Old 05-13-2008, 04:05 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
ahh.. ._.

Old 05-13-2008, 04:08 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Whats UT? ._.

Hector I'll be using the Autometer Nexus Gauges =) hopefully Scott's buddy can make it look sick molded to a part of the dash .. And I'm doing a black single large front mount intercooler instead of the two JWT intercoolers.

express705 I'll give you the NISMO for $700 painted and installed with free mesh..

I need to purchase some mesh right now for the Inven Grills but the vendor's index box is full *sigh lol

I should call Infiniti Parts so I can put a G37 BBK for G35 Coupe Group Buy together but for some reason I dont think people will bite so I'm just sitting here ._. (guys probably at lunch anyways) - I also need hood dampers..

- Eric
700 installed? he lives on the east coast (i think).

Old 05-13-2008, 04:09 PM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
Whats UT? ._.

- Eric
hahah u sound so bored man...

Old 05-13-2008, 05:19 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Lunch was exciting.. got this girl toc ome with me to lunch.. we had chipolet.. now I'm craving frozen yogurt with a **** load of mangos for some reason...

just found out that a repair job on a car surfacemodz is working on is going to be 11,000 estimate!! o.o.. dont crash your saturns you guys.. staturn air bag FTMFL!!

I feel better.. but now that I'm sitting back in the same spot.. with about 5min worth of work after being gone for over an hour the happiness I gathered from my hour lunch is slowly being sucked away =(

Old 05-13-2008, 05:23 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
express is in south florida.

how much shipped, with those cool mesh stuff.

also can i get some of those whistle tips??

WOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I'm bored out of my mind O.O