Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Front License Plate citation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 03:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gammawolf
what the hell you crying for? it's only a front license plate ticket? ****, what happens when you get pulled over for speeding?

anyways, when i lived in L.A. I used to get them all the time. 3 times I was pulled over for it and just for that too. 3 times I get it written off and pay the $10 fine.

buy one of these: http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?i...r=&make=&model

it takes less than five minutes to put on and the hardest part is taking of the front plastic tow hook cover off (the square plastic thingy pictured a few posts above). buy that, put your front license plate on it go to CHP or your local Sheriff's office and have them see it. They sign it off, you pay $10 and off you go. Keep it if you don't want any more hassle, take it immediately off if you prefer looks and vanity over law. Up to you.
Umm..?? I don't speed. Haven't had a ticket/citation over 6 years. Thanks.

I was very upset at the fact that there were tons of other cars without it, but he singled me out.

I guess you're not around a lot of females to understand. Sorry.

Originally Posted by G35Rider92649
so g35socalchick....club bleu.....westminster.....are you asian?

I was only there to pick up my friends. I don't go to places like that. I'm always the designated driver. =)

Old 06-06-2008, 03:31 AM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
and you JUST joined the board?

Come out to a meet!

Old 06-06-2008, 03:44 AM
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
so g35socalchick....club bleu.....westminster.....are you asian?

hahaha 2c spittin game!!!! but hey g35socalchick come out to our 714 meet next thursday!

Old 06-06-2008, 03:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ewww Westminster cops FTL, they always pick on asians... lol i know it sucks

I wanted to take off my front license plates, but now I think about it... I don't want to get hassled by the cops

Old 06-06-2008, 04:48 AM
I was actually at the meet earlier tonight in Torrance. I met up with a fellow forum member who was extremely nice and helped me with my plate situation. But didn't work out according to plan. He gave me some tips on how to temporarily put it on though. I did see a few sexy cars.

I was actually a part of this forum earlier last year. But ran into way too many A holes constantly sending me PMs asking me where I'm from this and that. When I refused to share any information, they were turned into jerks. So I just quit, lol. I would assume that most of, if not all the ladies on this forum are NOT here to meet guys. I'm not really a meet kind of person, but will be attending the one that will be held in Huntington Beach down on PCH. The 'big' one. =)

Last edited by G35Socalchick; 06-06-2008 at 05:18 AM.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:05 AM
cops prefer to give citations to girls at night. safer for them.

i work night shift and when i drive by, always see a girl at the wheel. just my .02 cents

wear a hat next time, or ...get tint. lol

Old 06-06-2008, 11:29 AM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by G35Socalchick
I was actually at the meet earlier tonight in Torrance. I met up with a fellow forum member who was extremely nice and helped me with my plate situation. But didn't work out according to plan. He gave me some tips on how to temporarily put it on though. I did see a few sexy cars.

I was actually a part of this forum earlier last year. But ran into way too many A holes constantly sending me PMs asking me where I'm from this and that. When I refused to share any information, they were turned into jerks. So I just quit, lol. I would assume that most of, if not all the ladies on this forum are NOT here to meet guys. I'm not really a meet kind of person, but will be attending the one that will be held in Huntington Beach down on PCH. The 'big' one. =)
LMAO! G35Driver perverts hahaha, its ok of course you're not on here to meet guys, all good when you see them in real life its a different story tho HAHA but yeah trip see ya at the meet! Dont worry, if youre not hot i wont talk to you...JK JK

Old 06-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Umm..?? I don't speed. Haven't had a ticket/citation over 6 years. Thanks.

I was very upset at the fact that there were tons of other cars without it, but he singled me out.

I guess you're not around a lot of females to understand. Sorry.
You don't speed? Not even a little? C'mon be real. And I know plenty of females who have gotten tickets before, my sister, my mom, my wife, my friends, my aunt, etc. . . . I guess everybody just handles things differently.

yeah, i hate getting singled out too. i mean when you get pulled over 3 times for just not having a front license plate while every other car has the same issue, tell me you're not going to feel singled out. it happens. we pay a price for vanity.

Old 06-06-2008, 03:14 PM
LMAO! G35Driver perverts hahaha, its ok of course you're not on here to meet guys, all good when you see them in real life its a different story tho HAHA but yeah trip see ya at the meet! Dont worry, if youre not hot i wont talk to you...JK JK

Lol, thanks for the laugh.

I just re-joined a few days ago and already had a guy PM me for my aim, and I refused and he became and A hole.. lol. I still have the PMs if anyone wants a good laugh. But I won't name any names. But I'll give this another try since I did run into some nice folks.

Old 06-06-2008, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by Gammawolf
You don't speed? Not even a little? C'mon be real. And I know plenty of females who have gotten tickets before, my sister, my mom, my wife, my friends, my aunt, etc. . . . I guess everybody just handles things differently.

yeah, i hate getting singled out too. i mean when you get pulled over 3 times for just not having a front license plate while every other car has the same issue, tell me you're not going to feel singled out. it happens. we pay a price for vanity.
No sir. If you consider going 1-5 mph over the speed limit speeding. Then I guess. But I never go over 10 mph over the limit. I would hardly call what I do speeding though. I never want to go back to traffic school.

Oh of course females get tickets. Speaking from my own personal experiences, I have yet to be harassed by cops. I used to drive a civic and yes, it was a little rice machine. I've had them shine their lights in my face late at night. But it seems that they see I'm a girl, they don't bother with me. Didn't have my front license plate on that either. It was just unfortunate that I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I've NEVER been to clue bleu. First time picking up my friends there. Looks like it's going to be the last.

BTW: I apologize for my last post to you about the being around girls comment. But girls cry for many reasons. As I'm sure you know. I cry all the time when I'm pissed. Not only because I'm sad or w/e... so I apologize. And I appreciated your input on my situation.

Old 06-06-2008, 05:22 PM

You're going to have to fend off a lot of guys....

Maybe I should host a meet for all the ladies here... which consists of... Wendy, Peggy, and You... not counting the +1's....

Yardhouse!!!

Last edited by mIKE; 06-06-2008 at 05:29 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:30 PM

alot of perverts i agree. cough* G35Rider92649 cough* ahem.

Old 06-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Lol, thanks for the laugh.

I just re-joined a few days ago and already had a guy PM me for my aim, and I refused and he became and A hole.. lol. I still have the PMs if anyone wants a good laugh. But I won't name any names. But I'll give this another try since I did run into some nice folks.
its cuz your a female driving a g35. that is HOT!! anyways welcome back to the forum. and show us the PM's!! i could use a good laugh!

Old 06-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by 1fastg35sedan
its cuz your a female driving a g35. that is HOT!! anyways welcome back to the forum. and show us the PM's!! i could use a good laugh!
+1

Make a topic about the PMs in the Lounge...

I'm sure other girls will chime in.

I bet she's already posting about all the pervs on the board in the ladies only section...

Old 06-06-2008, 11:02 PM
Banned
leave my g/f alone guy!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Front License Plate citation