Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Front License Plate citation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 05:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike@RiversideInfiniti
You're going to have to fend off a lot of guys....

Maybe I should host a meet for all the ladies here... which consists of... Wendy, Peggy, and You... not counting the +1's....

Yardhouse!!!
LOL @ yardhouse...

Old 06-07-2008, 05:34 AM
Originally Posted by G35Socalchick
Originally Posted by [QUOTE=G35Socalchick
haha, i go to bleu on wednesdays too.
do you have aim?

I actually don't go there. I was there to pick up my friends. You can toss me your AIM and you can hang with my friends or something. They go there almost every week.
It's okay, I don't need your AIM.
I work for the police and was gonna try to help but nevermind.
Huh? So you don't want to help me because I didn't give you my aim? =([/QUOTE]

It ended there, lol

I wonder if he'll read this and think I'm a total b!tch. But I would only be one if I left his name in there. haha. Seriously though, what is up with that? I guess no AIM = no help.

Old 06-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
No sir. If you consider going 1-5 mph over the speed limit speeding. Then I guess. But I never go over 10 mph over the limit. I would hardly call what I do speeding though. I never want to go back to traffic school.

Oh of course females get tickets. Speaking from my own personal experiences, I have yet to be harassed by cops. I used to drive a civic and yes, it was a little rice machine. I've had them shine their lights in my face late at night. But it seems that they see I'm a girl, they don't bother with me. Didn't have my front license plate on that either. It was just unfortunate that I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I've NEVER been to clue bleu. First time picking up my friends there. Looks like it's going to be the last.

BTW: I apologize for my last post to you about the being around girls comment. But girls cry for many reasons. As I'm sure you know. I cry all the time when I'm pissed. Not only because I'm sad or w/e... so I apologize. And I appreciated your input on my situation.
No worries and get the stillen front license plate bracket and pay the $10 to make the problem go away. This will cost you more time than money. And remember, it's not really a problem if you can throw money at it to go away.

Old 06-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
LOL @ yardhouse...
Yardhouse is fun

I think the weekly meets are gonna start up again... we go to different Yardhouses... the last one was in Brea.

10pm+ Happy hour is

Old 06-08-2008, 03:23 AM
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
It ended there, lol

I wonder if he'll read this and think I'm a total b!tch. But I would only be one if I left his name in there. haha. Seriously though, what is up with that? I guess no AIM = no help.

i bet hes a viet guy with long spiked hair.

Old 06-08-2008, 03:53 AM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
Wtf I wonder who wrote that PM to you haha

Originally Posted by 1fastg35sedan
i bet hes a viet guy with long spiked hair.
Lmao wtf dis foo fvcking tae hahaha ***

Old 06-08-2008, 04:41 AM
Originally Posted by G35Rider92649

hey man its obvious. look at all the ppl who hits up club bleu. old fob asians lol.

Old 06-08-2008, 06:48 AM
Originally Posted by G35Rider92649
Wtf I wonder who wrote that PM to you haha

LOL.. it seems like someone you may know. I was browsing and noticed you had a convo with him in a thread. But I will not tell.

Last edited by O NO; 06-09-2008 at 11:36 PM. Reason: No Personal Attacks on the fourms
Old 06-08-2008, 04:00 PM
LOL.. it seems like someone you may know. I was browsing and noticed you had a convo with him in a thread. But I will not tell. Or should I because he was a total D!CK.

tell us!!

Old 06-24-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by JYear
Ok I finally tried that method. It was so easy to take off the front piece with a flathead. Only problem I encountered was the screws that came with the plate. They didn't even fit!! Thank god for daddy's tool box. Found a perfect match and the perfect length. No scratching the car! Everything looks good on, but I'm going to head out to CHP and have them sign it off. HOPEFULLY no full on inspection. The whole process took less than 5 minutes.

Wish me luck!

Old 06-24-2008, 04:04 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
good luck!

Old 06-24-2008, 04:18 PM
CHP is always the easiest. They just come out and look at it. process is... go outside, then inside, stamp it, sign it off, go home, take it off front plate, and knock on wood until the the next time

Old 06-24-2008, 07:02 PM
Ok I finally tried that method. It was so easy to take off the front piece with a flathead. Only problem I encountered was the screws that came with the plate. They didn't even fit!! Thank god for daddy's tool box. Found a perfect match and the perfect length. No scratching the car! Everything looks good on, but I'm going to head out to CHP and have them sign it off. HOPEFULLY no full on inspection. The whole process took less than 5 minutes.

Wish me luck!
Glad you took it to the CHP. Tell us how it went.

Old 06-25-2008, 04:45 AM
WOW! Ran in with my ticket with my girlfriends. Asked if anyone was free to take a look at my fix it ticket. The guy looked outside to see where my car was. I parked too far =(. He told me to go out and move it. I'm about to run back inside when my girlfriends came out and said he already stamped/signed it before he even saw it. Freaking awesome! The guys were really nice. He even joked as I walked in and said I had to pay 200 dollars.

But that method really works wonders. I even drove around shopping and it held up. Didn't even budge when I smacked it around a few times. Thanks for everyones help.

Thanks Jimmy for the tape =) Want me to mail it back?

Old 06-25-2008, 05:11 AM
Originally Posted by Nijo=Style
thats not goin to fly by the judge . i tried to fight this in court...

same case i was parked in front on ontario mills with my car faced in (towards another car) out of 5 cars that were parked next to me 3 of which were facing the road. i got a ticket out of all of them (not my g but my MR2). i came out from shopping and found a ticket on my windshield for " no front license plate" cause i had it on the dash pass. corner... soo i had it there just not in the very front of my car. but the only thing u can do is just temporaily just put on the front plate take it to the police station (any) let a cop look at and sign the ticket. find out how much the process fee is then mail it in. and thats that. dont make life harder cuz if u fight it and lose its on ur record.
those pigs at ontario mills are bitches, i seen them writing a ticket for some peeps with the underglow on, i dotn remember if they were moving or not, but yeahhhh. douches.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Front License Plate citation