Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Osiris Tuning in O.C.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 06:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zazaracing
can you tune GREDDY EU? also what are your thoughts about doin osiris with the EU...Im running an ATI Procharger with 16psi pulley

I only have let 2 people touch my cars so it would be nice to hear some other thoughts
the EU is crap. I can tune it but it still sucks.
I would suggest a Haltech over anything.
If not that the Osiris could do it.

Sell the EU and PM me for a deal on the Haltech ;-p i can do special pricing

Old 09-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by G35Rider92649
Greddy EU???? Whyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?!?!? Osiris with Greddy!? Whyyyyy?!?! I woudl want to know too lol

Big Bad HKS Fcon Vpro FTW!!!!!
I can tune V-pro too but i prefer the Haltech

Old 09-30-2008, 06:43 PM
OSIRIS FTW... i will never regret it.

Old 09-30-2008, 07:50 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by rookie
The other 104 is probably sunoco
I think he had 2 other kinds - but I usually use VP so I didnt pay attention to the others... have you used Sonoco Viet? I doubt VP is worth the extra $15+ but whatever...

Old 09-30-2008, 08:12 PM
Banned

This is an 05 G35 with Intake, Plenum spacer, some high flow cat, Y pipe, and STOCK MID PIPE, Greddy Axle back or open cutout.

Stock= stock ecu tune pump gas
Tuned = HB Speed pump gas Osiris tune
Pump open= Pump gas tune Open cutout

and with the cutout open!

Old 09-30-2008, 08:43 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
Niiiiice nuumbers! What type of dyno does your dyno read like?

Old 09-30-2008, 09:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by G35Rider92649
Niiiiice nuumbers! What type of dyno does your dyno read like?
lil lower than a dynojet usually on the subaru's

Old 10-01-2008, 04:30 PM
Team Transport Member
Originally Posted by HB Speed
the EU is crap. I can tune it but it still sucks.
I would suggest a Haltech over anything.
If not that the Osiris could do it.

Sell the EU and PM me for a deal on the Haltech ;-p i can do special pricing
thanks but thats not what I asked

I can already see what kind of shop you guys are....

Old 10-01-2008, 04:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by zazaracing
thanks but thats not what I asked

I can already see what kind of shop you guys are....
Funny you have never been here so i cant see how you can "know what kind of shop we are"

I said what i said because the EU sucks. Period.
using Osiris and the EU would be a bit better, since you can control more
all the EU is is a timing offset. There is no knock monitoring or anything.
16 psi on any G is no joke and you really shouldn't be skimping on engine management @ that point because it is what controls your whole motor

I was trying to prevent your car from blowing up and meanwhile getting the best tune possible

THATS what kind of shop this is

Old 10-01-2008, 07:51 PM
lil lower than a dynojet usually on the subaru's
its hard to believe that car (dyno listed above) would dyno higher than that on a dynojet... in fact, its hard to believe it would dyno those number on a dynojet.

Old 10-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by OCG35
its hard to believe that car (dyno listed above) would dyno higher than that on a dynojet... in fact, its hard to believe it would dyno those number on a dynojet.
i thought that too, im going to check the Charts again i think the SAE is messing w it

Old 10-01-2008, 07:55 PM
i thought that too, im going to check the Charts again i think the SAE is messing w it
decent gains nonetheless...

Old 10-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Banned

YIkES!

114 degrees in the shop that day LOL
ill correct it down a bit, now i know why i dont use SAE anymore

Old 10-01-2008, 10:43 PM
I'm glad to hear that Jon. But if you're going to keep posting about those awesome gains on Tommy's car, you're really not being fair, now are you? Telling one side of the story here and then asking for no more discussion after you stick the knife in is low.

I tried to telephone you about this today, but didn't hear back from you. So here is the other side of that affair.

1) When Tommy brought his car back to retest at our shop after you tuned it, it was making about 10 hp more than our previous tune. However, it also pinged like crazy at high rpm. Note, we didn't touch the ECU during the retest, Tommy was right by the car door the whole time. His eyes looked like saucers when the car started knocking and we shut it down to protect the engine - and that was only the audible knock. As I mentioned at S2Ki, the only way to get the boost creep down on an S2K is more timing up top, but that will cause knock with that kit.

2) Tommy's car had undergone some changes between when we tuned it and when you tuned it. Critical cooling system changes. This was never mentioned anywhere. Nor does it make for a fair comparison.

That one side of this story keeps getting popped up by the same couple of people with an agenda is starting to tick me off (I realize you didn't mention it first Jon, but you did pimp it for personal benefit).

As for the Osiris stuff, good job, its always good to have a little competition out there. Keeps everyone on their toes.

SC

there is no MAGIC in tuning my friend, trust me on that.
This will not turn into a Church vs me pissing match.
Shaun is a good friend of mine, and a respected tuner. We just have different methodology. He even offered me a lead tuning job there back when i was freelance around socal, but i chose to open my own place.
i don't want to see another comparison post, or any mention of Church in this thread again, it has nothing to do with him. thanks!

Old 10-01-2008, 11:03 PM
Banned

I never said much about it, now since you have brought this in I will respond.

I redynoed tommys car with him standing a foot from the motor,albert was there too. Neither heard knock on any run, and I loaded the everliving poo out of it. It made the same poweR as before and tq
I dont know why but that is the situation I never even mentioned your name infact I demaned respect for you and said there wouldn't be any mention of it or any comparison again.

Its not all about thepower either it had a lot more to do with the way the car drove on a daily basis his car was noisy above 8000 but there was no pinging nor did the ecu pull any timing

He said she said is for puSsies shaun u know that let's just go back to what you and I do (well I might add)

K

-jon
Originally Posted by Churchautotest
I'm glad to hear that Jon. But if you're going to keep posting about those awesome gains on Tommy's car, you're really not being fair, now are you? Telling one side of the story here and then asking for no more discussion after you stick the knife in is low.

I tried to telephone you about this today, but didn't hear back from you. So here is the other side of that affair.

1) When Tommy brought his car back to retest at our shop after you tuned it, it was making about 10 hp more than our previous tune. However, it also pinged like crazy at high rpm. Note, we didn't touch the ECU during the retest, Tommy was right by the car door the whole time. His eyes looked like saucers when the car started knocking and we shut it down to protect the engine - and that was only the audible knock. As I mentioned at S2Ki, the only way to get the boost creep down on an S2K is more timing up top, but that will cause knock with that kit.

2) Tommy's car had undergone some changes between when we tuned it and when you tuned it. Critical cooling system changes. This was never mentioned anywhere. Nor does it make for a fair comparison.

That one side of this story keeps getting popped up by the same couple of people with an agenda is starting to tick me off (I realize you didn't mention it first Jon, but you did pimp it for personal benefit).

As for the Osiris stuff, good job, its always good to have a little competition out there. Keeps everyone on their toes.

SC

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Osiris Tuning in O.C.