Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Signal Hill Meet This Tuesday!!! /// The TRUTH Arises on Page 194

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 12:23 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
^Hahaha just like she's stealing that doods GT-R and saying that it's hers, or he's her BF, and he's giving it to her LMAO what a joke!!!

Old 02-15-2009, 12:27 AM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
That foo with the GT-R is a str8 up buster lol

Old 02-15-2009, 12:37 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
So who wants to roll to signal hill still next week? Fvck the neons lol

Jason wants to roll with some of his homies!!

Old 02-15-2009, 12:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Had to chime in...forgive my lateness, I'm traveling and only now got the links.

I just wanted to go on record validating Dilancer's assertions and the validity of my original email post.

What confused me about her from the outset was that 1) Calvin always seemed like a stand up guy to me...2) This forum seemed to welcome her with no trace of drama in her posts that I researched.

As I mentioned in my email, the only, ONLY way I'd believe anything she said is if she showed paperwork with her name on it any ANY of the property she claims to own.

ON the SRT Forums, she's claiming she now has a GTR, a Supra AND an STi. And she now admits to having TWO kids.

Wow. I've never, ever met someone so mentally imbalanced.

And to Lauren: I feel your pain...my L4P female friend, Aimee, and I had conversations to this same effect: it makes legitimate females in the segment face new hurdles in gaining respect in acceptance.

I sincerely hope this young lady get the emotional help she needs...before she does something really over the top.

MODERATORS: I hope you will, where able, keep us apprised of any actions taken to ensure that this young girl does not make good on her threats to anyone.

Old 02-15-2009, 02:38 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm just catching up with this thread after being off for a day. This thread is still crazy.

What I wanted to point out is that if this cnt had two "felonies" when she was 13 there would be no record of this since juvenille records are closed once the child turns 18. Therefore, there is no way to prove this claim either lol.

Also, how could a little 13 year old girl commit battery on two police officers? I would say this cnt couldn't get a hit in. Also which officers were they? Was it while playing around with her uncles and they were little bitches and wrote her up for it?

Old 02-15-2009, 02:53 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
after 209 pages, ive decided to check out this meet, only to find out the OP has lost her mind... to think that every tuesday after work, i planned on dropping by, since it was on my way home. im thankful i never did. i read her posts on the srt forums from the links posted here, and she's planning some sort of big gathering where she'll be taking pics with a bunch of their members, flipping off us G guys... like it's gonna any more harm than what shes already caused.

that said... here's my $0.02:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IHGDP0Gvs3Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IHGDP0Gvs3Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old 02-15-2009, 03:00 AM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
a gathering flipping off us g guys??

Old 02-15-2009, 03:01 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
^LOL at neon drvers flipping us off!

That's like use flipping a ferarri crew off, sad....simply sad!

Old 02-15-2009, 03:07 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
a gathering flipping off us g guys??
start here....

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f110.../index377.html

Old 02-15-2009, 03:16 AM
Just wanna say i told you so.

She's 26. Has 2 kids. Neither of them are hers.

I've talked to her husband about Cameron. She has never made any attempt to see him or do anything for him. She doesnt pay child support. Shes quite pathetic. Her daughter is with a foster family

She uses guys to get what she wants. She has stories of how guys hit her and beat her and treat her like ****. I've talked to 3 of them. No one has ever laid a hand on her. She uses this to get sympathy from guys and then uses them. Im sure you all have given her money or paid something for her.

She is in bad with the Mazda people, Supra people, Evo People, STi people, G/Z people. Pretty much all the major people.

The Supra is no in her name. It is in Ryan Hung, who is the original owner, why she has it no one knows. It is completely stock. It has a stock 2jz with a greddy front mount kit on it. Its a 3 inch down pipe feeling a 4inch exhaust, which is why she never races anyone, cause she knows its gonna get smoked. Her excuse is usually that its not tuned.

Everyone falls for her act. So now shes on to the next forum and probably talking **** on everything that ever helped her or tried to be nice to her.

Theres many many people that have stories about her and theres more to tell.

The Lambo and the house in Newport are not hers and never were. They belong to one of her ex bf's. He owns it all. Suposedly he owns Goldstar Auto in Irvine.

Naked pictures are always a good ploy of hers as she gets people to believe that she wants them or is interested in them.

BTW if she threatens you with the police or anything. Its all empty threats. She has nothing on anyone. She as multipule restraining orders against her.

Only person that my know me here is Justin, i'll give you a clue. Im "Fairlady Z".

Dont know what to say except be lucky you go rid of her.

Old 02-15-2009, 03:29 AM
Well said

Old 02-15-2009, 03:32 AM
LOL she's stalking the forums, nice im from her.

KuruptedLP640 (1244 AM): keep talking. you know i gave my daughter up for adoption. why do you have to post lies harris? why dont you tell the G guys how you begged for me not to leave or how you had to beg for sex... im pathetic? trust me, you are. after monday, you will see who is pathedic...

Enjoy.....

Old 02-15-2009, 09:56 AM
Nice InstantMessenger from Casey Anthony, err, Noreen, err Renee, or whatever her name is. For now, I'll just call her "psycho."

So, psycho, if you're reading this, I want to do you one last favor. Leave the SRT guys alone (they seem nice enough). In fact, since I know you'll burn your bridges there too, just move straight on to the lowrider forums. THey'll love you over there and will pass you around among their members like a bong at a frat party....and every guy will hit it at least once.

Problem is, they have feisty girlfriends who make sure you get what's coming to you, so you may want to be careful.

Why you continue to IM everyone is a mystery...surely you must know that every IM you send will end up on these boards? Keep making threats, you'll be able to wallpaper that hovel of yours with TRO's.

I think it's time for you to pick a new alias, pick a new hobby and most of all, pick a new state. Ever consider Alaska?

If you need a job, try the Jerry Springer show...he pays his guests to appear.

Old 02-15-2009, 10:36 AM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
wow to be known and hated by the top 10 or so major car forums, that takes talent lmfao

anyways i spot a little something something on the srt link

Quote: Originally Posted by lopez View Post
Thats what happens when you hang out with bunch of G35's

Amen to that...

Not all of them are screwed up but 98% of them are.

so... not ALL of us r messed up just 98%.. holy sh_it someone failed at math and logic

Old 02-15-2009, 12:29 PM
omg the poor srt guys they dont even see it coming

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Signal Hill Meet This Tuesday!!! /// The TRUTH Arises on Page 194