Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

some people are just stupid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by WhiteG35C
thanks for posting all this, this clearly shows how immature some of your posts are.
I have utmost respect for people that don't lie or try to swindle people. So where are the deleted threads/posts that I referenced to in my screenshots? I also love how you edited your signature after I pointed that out too? Hiding something?

You clearly show how spineless you are by having to post on the site that the transaction was not completed on. What happened to solving the problem where people see through your lies without bias? A moderator caught you lurking early this morning. How come not post over there where business did happen?

Attached Thumbnails some people are just stupid-scammer7.jpg  

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-23-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by ShanesG
Don't buy an item that you KNOW is missing parts THEN cry about it later about those missing parts. Your own fault, go cry to your mother!!!
It was just fair warning to others on the site since a lot of people have been taken for a ride as of late. I did not just want to sit back and let someone potentially fall victim.

I clearly stated that here:

I'm saying this now because there are too many scammers on this forum as of late. I think it is a fair warning for others especially if you are willing to do this on an item this expensive....

Like I said above, i'm not saying I had a negative transaction with you, but I was giving a warning to others on this site to be careful. Given the order of events of how things transpired, I think that is a fair assessment...

Old 03-23-2009, 03:56 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
You were not scammed in anyway so your "warning" is pointless!!!

Old 03-23-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by ShanesG
You were not scammed in anyway so your "warning" is pointless!!!
Thanks to me and my sources.

Old 03-23-2009, 04:01 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
^You mean ASSUMING thanks to you and your sources...

Old 03-23-2009, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by Rickdogg
It was just fair warning to others on the site since a lot of people have been taken for a ride as of late. I did not just want to sit back and let someone potentially fall victim.

I clearly stated that here:
what potential victim? you already bought the item that I was selling. are you saying that I scam other people? what warning if I wasn't selling anything anymore?

if you didn't buy it, I was going to change the post and let everyone know about the missing parts and lowered price. but since you bought it I didn't have to do that anymore.

I have utmost respect for people that don't lie or try to swindle people. So where are the deleted threads/posts that I referenced to in my screenshots?

I also love how you edited your signature after I pointed that out too? Hiding something?
you mean the for sale? I knew you are going to pick on that. hahaha, remember its not for sale anymore.

this is you at my350z.com
A little bias in why someone would nit pick the small detail out of my entire assessment on the matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahero4eternity aka Calvin
uhm, yes it can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin aka ahero4eternity
Interesting. I know Tom personally and will vouch for him.
sounds like you picking on me about the for sale stuff huh?

more about what you posted at my350z.com
LOL after writing that he understood and dropped the matter. Now he is fanning the flames over in the So Cal section on G35driver because that is the only place he might have some nuthuggers backing him up. Wow not only a liar, but also spineless.
like you are not at my350z to get all the "nuthuggers" to back you up?

Last edited by WhiteG35C; 03-23-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:11 PM
Former G35driver Vendor

Old 03-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
This shiet is Politics, everybody is backing up their homies

What if Rickdogg didn't know the parts were missing, and paid for it and received it and found out the parts were missing. Damnn that would've svcked.

Old 03-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
This shiet is Politics, everybody is backing up their homies

What if Rickdogg didn't know the parts were missing, and paid for it and received it and found out the parts were missing. Damnn that would've svcked.
he knew, we went over before he sent me the money through paypal, you can see all that on 2nd page where I posted the contract that Rickdogg made and he listed all the missing parts and how much he paid for with both of our signatures.

Old 03-23-2009, 04:19 PM
what potential victim? you already bought the item that I was selling. are you saying that I scam other people? what warning if I wasn't selling anything anymore?
For future sales if any it was a fair warning. Based on your post below, I thought that you understood that as of 3:47 AM last night:

Read post #7. In particular the first and last paragraph if you want your question answered. I have to go to bed. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by whiteG35
ok, I see it. I didn't read the whole thing. ok. Never mind
if you didn't buy it, I was going to change the post and let everyone know about the missing parts and lowered price. but since you bought it I didn't have to do that anymore.
Riiiight...like the signature you barely got around to editing after I pointed it out and the classified ad that mysteriously disappeared last night? You're obviously fast at updating things....errr wait I mean editing/deleting things once caught.

you mean the for sale? I knew you are going to pick on that. hahaha, remember its not for sale anymore.

this is you at my350z.com

sounds like you picking on me about the for sale stuff huh?

more about what you posted at my350z.com

like you are not at my350z?
Good job. Obviously you know where to post. Yes, I am posting on the site that the transaction transpired. It's like if you purchase something at Nordstrom, you go to their store to discuss issues not Macy's where your friends work.

Old 03-23-2009, 04:20 PM
Anyways there is no point in wasting more bandwidth. So lets agree to disagree. Like shane's post of the dog dragging his butt across the carpet...it just about sums up how redundant this is getting:

Old 03-23-2009, 04:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
he knew...thus there was a contract with missing parts

anyways lets not create a rift for g and z

Old 03-23-2009, 04:24 PM
he knew, we went over before he sent me the money through paypal, you can see all that on 2nd page where I posted the contract that Rickdogg made and he listed all the missing parts and how much he paid for with both of our signatures.
Yes, after I took the initiative to make phone calls to the proper people since as a seller you failed to double check. Errrr wait...Mackin and Bavarian both knew parts were missing when we made calls. Ironically the person that purchased through them did not know.

Funny thing is...I just found out some new intel that the ARC diff kit was attempted to be installed on your car. Is this true Hirofumi? Is this why the core had double sided tape residue on it? I thought that this kit was "BRAND NEW" Hirofumi? I guess once one lie starts, all of the others start coming out right? Your hand has been caught in the cookie jar (no pun intended lol) once again.

It's up to you if you want to keep dragging this. You should know by now that I can find out information pretty easily.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-23-2009 at 04:29 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:24 PM
For future sales if any it was a fair warning. Based on your post below, I thought that you understood that as of 3:47 AM last night:
I did? just one part that I asked you. remember? where I asked you about why it took you almost 3 weeks to speak up and say all this.

Riiiight...like the signature you barely got around to editing after I pointed it out and the classified ad that mysteriously disappeared last night? You're obviously fast at updating things....errr wait I mean editing/deleting things once caught.
yeah, you can read people's mind right? is that why I gave you my contact and he even told you who he dealt with at mackin? if I was hiding all that I would not tell you.

Old 03-23-2009, 04:25 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
There already has been a drift between z and gs.

It just doesnt apply to all yet.

I guess in the end, it just comes down who you want to back up or whos your friend, screw whos right or wrong or innocent

Jk

Lets change the subject for fun, or for my curiosity

Whiteg35c, who did the build on your car??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: some people are just stupid