Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

some people are just stupid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
^Exactly, why would you finalize a sale if you were this iffy about it???

Fail by RickDogg!!!

Old 03-23-2009, 03:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by B L U E S L A T E
Well, if you guys signed a contract showing both of you agreeing with the missing parts and reduced price... why not try to post it up here and let everyone see?
well since I don't have a scanner, I have to do it cheap way. here is the pic of the contract. oops sorry its almost 3 weeks, I have to fix that before rickdogg come after me for that.

it shows the what parts were missing and how many and this was written by rickdogg himself.

if you look at this http://my350z.com/forum/drivetrain/4...ml#post7109364 it shows how he is acting from post #4.

you can also see it here:http://my350z.com/forum/2003-2008-ni...g35driver.html and on here https://g35driver.com/forums/g-spot/...y350z-com.html

Last edited by WhiteG35C; 03-23-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
If he signed the contract, I really don't see what his problem is.

Old 03-23-2009, 03:21 PM
Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
Whoa!!!! +1

Old 03-23-2009, 03:25 PM
RPL
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

大変だろうなぁー

Last edited by RPL; 03-23-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 03-23-2009, 03:42 PM
Hirofumi you can try to play dumb all you want, but remember that people don't lie. We can go down to talk to all of the parties involved and see if you knew about the missing parts or not. Luckily, I did make that contract to protect myself from potentially faulty parts. I'm just warning buyers, especially out of state buyers on what you are capable of doing if they do not catch you early. With all of the scamming going on especially on my350z with people receiving used parts, incomplete items, etc. I believe that it is a fair warning. I never said that you stole my money or anything like that. So get your facts straight.

Let's brake it down in chronological order. I'll just copy and paste since we talked about this already. You're such a big puzzy that you have to delete your posts/threads and then lie about it. Truly sad buddy.

http://my350z.com/forum/drivetrain/4...il-cooler.html

His main forum is g35driver.com. I linked up his classified ad to a thread in the So Cal section over there where he was boasting about his 1,000HP G35 being on the cover of Turbo magazine. Shortly after he deleted the thread. However, unlike my350z.com on g35driver a classified ad cannot be deleted by the poster, so that is still up over there lol.

Originally Posted by whiteG35
I have rare ARC Differential cooler for sale. this item is rare and brand new. I only opened it to take pictures. It says this kit is for 350z but this will fit the G35 without any mods. These are the "pro choice" kit. this kit is meant for the hardcore drivers that tracks, canyon, etc. These usually goes for $2200+ but I need to get rid of it quick so I'm asking $1500 plus Shipping FIRM.

I only accept cash or Paypal(add paypal fee). If you are interested please PM me.
Originally Posted by Rickdogg
Buyer beware. He tried to pass an ARC Differential Cooler kit as new and complete. A lot of parts were missing and verified from who he purchased the kit through. BUYER BEWARE!
Why are you saying this now? whats your problem? We both went over the parts and I even signed the contract between you and me. you knew what was missing, and I even lowered the price on it so you can purchase what was missing. You still purchased it. I didn't know parts were missing. I was told by mackin that it was complete. I basically got screwed by mackin.
Originally Posted by iceman21_23
is that regarding this post? if so then you might want to list whats missing.. imho Rick is a credible member of these forums and well you have 13 post and no itrader.

Old 03-23-2009, 03:43 PM
Why are you saying this now? whats your problem? We both went over the parts and I even signed the contract between you and me. you knew what was missing, and I even lowered the price on it so you can purchase what was missing. You still purchased it. I didn't know parts were missing. I was told by mackin that it was complete. I basically got screwed by mackin.
I'm saying this now because there are too many scammers on this forum as of late. I think it is a fair warning for others especially if you are willing to do this on an item this expensive.

Lets go over the facts here. You first stated in your classified ad that this is this kit is brand new and you just opened it to check if everything was there and never used. This misleading description indirectly states that everything is there.

(1): I was warned by a friend that works at Mackin that some of the parts may be missing according to your pictures, however they weren't sure.
(2): When we exchanged pm's negotiating price everything seemed normal up until this point.

Originally Posted by whiteg35
thats fine. just send me the money to paypal at *******@aol.com I can have it shipped to you.
Who in their right mind would ship an item of this magnitude when they are local and live approximately 10 minutes away?

I'd like to pay in person to make sure that every piece is there. I am just being cautious because you have 11 posts and no itrader rating at all. Please call me to set something up. Or what number can you be reached at?

Thanks,
Rick
***.***.****
You arrived at my house and as we were pulling the parts out, I noticed that the bag that contained the ARC instruction manual had been already opened meaning someone had already looked at the instructions. Having experience with other ARC products before, I knew that there would be a parts list that ARC states that this item should come with.

Luckily my gf is native Japanese, so she could have translated what exactly each and every line said. Thankfully, after I mentioned this you were very helpful in translating the manual since you know Japanese. Of course as we go down the parts list, a decent amount of parts were missing as the rep at Mackin had expected. It's really hard to believe that someone that can read Japanese with an open instruction manual would not know parts were missing from the kit.

I was also warned that this differential cooler was supposed to be installed on a SEMA demo car that never panned out (Price apparently was only $750, and not $2,200). Seeing the confirmation of the missing parts and the story sounding very real. I immediately had you call Bobby at Bavarian who originally was the vendor that purchased this kit for you from Mackin to dig up an invoice or purchase order number so I could call Mackin directly to see if the missing parts were coming from Japan. Both Mackin and Bavarian confirmed that they knew parts were missing from the kit, so I find it very hard for you as the customer that purchased this kit for apparently $2,200 did not know of those facts especially with the instruction manual already opened. It logically makes sense why you offered to initially ship the item doesn't it?

I just wrote up that quick contract to protect myself just in case the parts that were present were faulty and not functional as well. Like I said above, i'm not saying I had a negative transaction with you, but I was giving a warning to others on this site to be careful. Given the order of events of how things transpired, I think that is a fair assessment knowing that you are parting out your car and moving on to the M5.

Old 03-23-2009, 03:44 PM
is that regarding this post? if so then you might want to list whats missing.. imho Rick is a credible member of these forums and well you have 13 post and no itrader.
It's been sold to rickdogg for over 3 weeks by rickdogg and at the time of the purchase, he was well aware of what was missing. I have a contract to prove it. And contract was written by rickdogg by himself with price that he got it for and what parts is missing.
well if what rickdoggs post above is true then this holds a lot of meaning to your character, so you may want to post the part list and show each part.
:werd:

It's been sold to rickdogg for over 3 weeks by rickdogg and at the time of the purchase, he was well aware of what was missing. I have a contract to prove it. And contract was written by rickdogg by himself with price that he got it for and what parts is missing.
I didn't have time to begin installing it up until now. Plus I had to source all of the parts that were missing. What made it easier was I called ARC in Japan directly to find out what exact parts the kit needed.

Either way, I highly doubt that you would have mentioned anything if I didn't play detective. As a matter of fact, up until I showed you what was missing you kept your mouth shut. If I had sent you that paypal payment and had you ship it through the post office although you live about 10 mins from me, I doubt that it would have ended so happily. I could only imagine what would have happened if some poor sap purchased it from out of state. It would be a lot better to be up front and honest with people especially if an item this expensive.

So you are saying I knew about it? Ok, that's fine. If there was problem, I would be more than happy to give your money back. And this was not for sema. You knew who was my guy talking at mackin so you can ask him when this was purchased.

And about the shipping, you said you wanted to pay me through paypal so I assumed you wanted me to shop it to you. I had no problem meet up with you and show it to you.
As there is no such thing as any company being perfect. The same goes for Mackin. Why would they state that the missing parts would have to be ordered and paid for by whoever wants them if it is true that they screwed you? Mackin has only made an error on one order of mine and they fixed it ASAP with professionalism. It makes no sense that they would just leave you high and dry if it was a mistake on their part.

Of course I would pay you through paypal. No one wants to pay with cash on a high risk item with so many miscellaneous parts to complete such an item. The protection of a charge back is mandatory. However, assuming that someone would want something shipped when they can drive a few blocks to go pick it up makes no sense. Running the risk of it being lost or damaged in the mail especially on something so "rare" as you stated would be ludicrous.

Why did you delete your thread about your turbo magazine feature in the So Cal section on g35driver after I linked your classified ad?

I did? the turbo magazine feature thread is still there. you should check.
when did you post? I don't see it. you should check right now. here is the link. https://g35driver.com/forums/souther...-magazine.html
what time did you post? I don't see your post anywhere before 2 am. last post was as of now is December of 2008.
How many times do I have to tell you I didn't know it was missing? if it was missing I would told you then and post it on the forum. when you find out parts were missing first time at your house, why did you buy it? and why did you wait till now to speak up? you said you didn't have time to install it till now but you knew all along. I even told you who was in charge at mackin that sold my guy this kit, you even talk to him and thats when we both find out I was assed out on the parts and you still bought it.

by the way, I didn't tell you I'm parting out the car and selling it. Didn't I tell you I'm getting my engine re done and keeping it? yeah I haven't erased the thread about my car for sale. can you stop making up stories? go to so cal section in G35driver and ask them about me. I have nothing to hide. if you want to say more, why don't you come to one of the meet at chino hills? I'm there most of the time and if you tell me that you are coming, I'll make sure to show up happy to discuss about it in person rather than behind the screen.
Why don't you directly answer the logical questions that prove you did know that you were missing the parts? If I need to state it again, here goes:

-How would Mackin and Bavarian know that parts were missing and you as a customer spending $2,200 on this part not know of it?
-If Mackin screwed you over how come they aren't paying for the missing parts?

Wow the guys on g35driver are pretty dirty aren't they? Your friend is a administrator on there so of course your thread pops back up with my post deleted that linked directly to the classified ad of this very part where you admitted that you had your car up for sale again. Seriously, I can't believe how much BS you spew. You do realize that people take screenshots right? Look out for the chargeback if you don't have your buddy over at g35drive put the information back as it was. I don't see what more there is to discuss. You know where I live. You can swing by if you'd like.

Here is the dead link where you admitted that you were selling your car again: (I wouldn't be surprised if it was put back like the other thread with important information deleted). Shady *****. Also see attached for your signature on driver as of 3:56AM on 3/23/09. "ITS FOR SALE AGAIN"

https://g35driver.com/forums/engine-...d-hks-evc.html

This time i'll link your turbo magazine feature thread to my350z so your boyfriend can't delete the post.

Attached Thumbnails some people are just stupid-scammmer2.jpg   some people are just stupid-scammer3.jpg   some people are just stupid-scammer6.jpg  
Old 03-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by ahero4eternity
uhm, yes it can.
My error on that one. We can't close/lock them over there like we can over here.

I'm assuming you're Calvin the admin on driver since your signatures on both sites link to:

http://photosbycalvin.com/

https://g35driver.com/forums/members/39783-calvin.html

Old 03-23-2009, 03:46 PM
look who's talking, you are the guy who is lying his *** off about posting anything on g35driver. why don't you go talk to the administrator? I don't know them. all you can do is lie lie lie. why don't you answer my questions from earlier post? why are you avoiding it? why did you wait till now to speak up? why did you buy it when you knew that parts were missing when you first saw it?
You're not very smart are you? Calvin already admitted that he knows you personally. Of course the second link in the attachment is now dead. Surprise surprise...Caught in another lie Hirofumi. How can anyone trust you? There's no point in rationalizing with a compulsive liar. You should know about what Japanese people say about fat and overweight people right?

Look at post #7 if you want answers to your questions. I know you can read English. Come on now.

Attached Thumbnails some people are just stupid-scammer4.jpg   some people are just stupid-scammer5.jpg  
Old 03-23-2009, 03:46 PM
I see you lurking and updating Hirofumi. Do you want to fess up and play nice or do you want to keep lying and having your buddies delete information?

People make mistakes and bad judgment calls at times, but we all have more respect for people that man up to their mistakes. What do you say?

ok, so I know calvin but I didn't call him or emailed him to delete the message. why don't you talk to people that actually own my350z and g35driver? they are same person right? so you know my real japanese name. oh wow. hahhaha. and by doing that, what are you going to achieve? so where was your post that you were talking about? this shows that you posted on 2:59 am. not before 2:00am.

now you are talking about how fat I am? hahahha, how childish can you get? you only talk like this because you are behind the screen right? why don't you come up and say it to my face? you know where I live. I know you won't anyway because you'll come with more excuses. hahahha.
I thought you didn't know the admins? Where do the lies stop Hirofumi? Honestly, the continual lies are not helping your cause. Is there something else you're hiding by you not wanting me to talk to Bobby at Bavarian about you selling the ARC diff cooler? I've dealt with your kind before. Meaning, the x-con type of lies. Remember that the truth always comes out one way or another. I've dealt with people much scarier than you before so lets grow up on the hollow threats okay?

I would say it to your face, but do you promise not to eat me? You're the one making threats here buddy.

ok, you can assume that I have my so called "buddies" at g35drivers erased the "important" information. I don't know why you became like this after 3 weeks. I just don't get it. You knew there was parts missing, I agreed to lower the price, what else do you want me to do? you even talk to people from mackin. so what else?
Originally Posted by rickdogg
Read post #7. In particular the first and last paragraph if you want your question answered. I have to go to bed. Enjoy.
ok, I see it. I didn't read the whole thing. ok. Never mind

Old 03-23-2009, 03:50 PM
I see you lurking and updating Hirofumi. Do you want to fess up and play nice or do you want to keep lying and having your buddies delete information?

People make mistakes and bad judgment calls at times, but we all have more respect for people that man up to their mistakes. What do you say?

I thought you didn't know the admins? Where do the lies stop Hirofumi? Honestly, the continual lies are not helping your cause. Is there something else you're hiding by you not wanting me to talk to Bobby at Bavarian about you selling the ARC diff cooler? I've dealt with your kind before. Meaning, the x-con type of lies. Remember that the truth always comes out one way or another. I've dealt with people much scarier than you before so lets grow up on the hollow threats okay?

I would say it to your face, but do you promise not to eat me? You're the one making threats here buddy.
thanks for posting all this, this clearly shows how immature some of your posts are.

Old 03-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by B L U E S L A T E
If he signed the contract, I really don't see what his problem is.
Like I stated over and over. I was just warning potential buyers on what he is willing to do if you don't catch him early. The only reason why I found out was because I know people in the industry to check out his information. If I was someone that did not know who to call directly at Mackin or Bavarian, I doubt things would have played out they did. That is exactly reason why I wrote up the contract when I saw him playing dumb over the phone pretending like he just found out his parts were missing.

Old 03-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Don't buy an item that you KNOW is missing parts THEN cry about it later about those missing parts. Your own fault, go cry to your mother!!!

If he KNEW stuff was missing why would he have listed it at a higher price?
Why would he have called Makin while he was at your house?
Why would he have lowered the price?

Who are you to say he KNEW there was parts missing? Can you read his mind?
Grow the fvck up dude, you bought the item move the fvck on!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: some people are just stupid