Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

some people are just stupid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 04:25 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster
anyways lets not create a rift for g and z

Exactly, this has nothing to do with Z or G. If any of you attended my huge infamous meet not too long ago, we all have love for all Nissans and imports.

Old 03-23-2009, 04:26 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Exactly, noone got scammed so leave it at that.

If a buyer is retarded enough to buy something without making sure themselves that everything is there/intact/works/etc. and trust someone they donot know then that's their own fault and i honestly don't feel sorry for that person. Buyers responsibility!!!

Old 03-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by Rickdogg
Yes, after I took the initiative to make phone calls to the proper people since as a seller you failed to double check. Errrr wait...Mackin and Bavarian both knew parts were missing when we made calls. Ironically the person that purchased threw them did not know.

Funny thing is...I just found out some new intel that the ARC diff kit was attempted to be installed on your car. Is this true Hirofumi? Is this why the core had double sided tape residue on it?
making up more stories? you can go up to my car and see if it was attempted to installed on my car. I would like to see you prove it.

Old 03-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by WhiteG35C
making up more stories? you can go up to my car and see if it was attempted to installed on my car. I would like to see you prove it.

by the way why do you have different name on your paypal accout? who the fvck is Reach? why do you need to use other people's account? are you trying to hide something? well before you say it, with mine, thats my real name as you mention it everywhere.
Typical liar/x-convict talk. Would you like to have me take a picture of the residue on the core and post that up? The statement was made by a reliable source. Are you sure you want me to post that information? You even stated yourself, "I don't know why the core has that on there. Hmmmm" Playing dumb just like everything else right? lol. Doesn't work man. Manning up is much more respectable. Like i said, we can drop it like i stated earlier because we are wasting bandwidth, but if you wish to continue to drag this...well lord have mercy lol.

Another example at the typical liar/x-con style. Attempting to divert at the topic at hand. Come on ARC Tom, you can do better than that. I thought that you went to business school?

EDIT: Nice ninja edit on your post. Afraid that you may be violating the TOU? It's okay I already quoted it.

Old 03-23-2009, 04:34 PM
Anyways there is no point in wasting more bandwidth. So lets agree to disagree. Like shane's post of the dog dragging his butt across the carpet...it just about sums up how redundant this is getting:

are you talking about yourself over at my350z?

Old 03-23-2009, 04:36 PM
are you talking about yourself over at my350z?
Actually looking at the frame of your body and how you look. I think that picture is a closer depiction of yourself lard boy.

Old 03-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
whiteg35c you never told me, i even asked you back then.

WHO DID THE BUILD on your g35!

Old 03-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Typical liar/x-convict talk. Would you like to have me take a picture of the residue on the core and post that up? The statement was made by a reliable source. Are you sure you want me to post that information? Like i said, we can drop it like i stated earlier because we are wasting bandwidth, but if you wish to continue to drag this...well lord have mercy lol.

Another example at the typical liar/x-con style. Attempting to divert at the topic at hand. Come on ARC Tom, you can do better than that. I thought that you went to business school?

EDIT: Nice ninja edit on your post. Afraid that you may be violating the TOU? It's okay I already quoted it.
its up to, if you want to go on, then go ahead and post more, if not then why don't you just leave? but if you decided to post, if you can prove that was on my car, I would like to see that. because it never were installed or attempted to install on my car.

yeah, I decided to erase the last part but I guess you caught that. hahaha

Old 03-23-2009, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
whiteg35c you never told me, i even asked you back then.

WHO DID THE BUILD on your g35!
well I don't want to mention the name of the first shop because they basically messed up lot of parts. he didn't even tell me about the blown head gasket. he blew the gasket while he was tuning my car at 37psi. now my car is at the Maverik motorsports in Buena Park getting engine rebuild with new pistons, new head gaskets, well basically getting everything done right way.

Last edited by WhiteG35C; 03-23-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:41 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Yep, i think Rick needs a box of tissues!!!

Old 03-23-2009, 04:42 PM
Actually looking at the frame of your body and how you look. I think that picture is a closer depiction of yourself lard boy.
is that best you can do? come on you can do better than that.

Old 03-23-2009, 04:43 PM
its up to, if you want to go on, then go ahead and post more, if not then why don't you just leave? but if you decided to post, if you can prove that was on my car, I would like to see that. because it never were installed or attempted to install on my car.

yeah, I decided to erase the last part but I guess you caught that. hahaha
It's honestly pointless at this point because it's not necessary to drag other people in to this. Like I said earlier, us going back and forth with a bunch of text is not only time consuming, but also makes us both look like retards.

Old 03-23-2009, 04:46 PM
It's honestly pointless at this point because it's not necessary to drag other people in to this. Like I said earlier, us going back and forth with a bunch of text is not only time consuming, but also makes us both look like retards.
if thats how you feel then fine, I can end it. but you gotta just stop posting about this at G35driver and my350z. deal?

Old 03-23-2009, 04:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
down SHANE! DOWN!

Old 03-23-2009, 04:48 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
well I don't want to mention the name of the first shop because they basically messed up lot of parts. he didn't even tell me about the blown head gasket. he blew the gasket while he was tuning my car at 37psi. not my car is at the Maverik motorsports in Buena Park getting engine rebuild with new pistons, new head gaskets, well basically getting everything done right way.
I already knew who it was, I was getting ready to flame it Atleast I'm honest hahaha. But i respect that you came out straight ahead and told the public what happened, that's cool mang. Yeah it's just other idiots on this forum always praise them so I wanted to flame and get them in here hahahahah. But ok, moving on!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: some people are just stupid