Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Who wants to start a new SoCal team?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 11:00 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts

There's alot of Teams, damn't i hate for us to be considered as part of that level, there's lots of teams man. We upgraded x10 since we started lol. OCGs started in OC because of the autobacs meet, not all of us were from orange county but every where we go they call us oh shiet the OC guys are here or the OC Gs are here, so we look at each other and go...fvck it, OCGs! But then realize we're not some local for fun car-crew and we're trying to enter the big leagues, yes i know it'll take time, and we're truly OutCasted from the community, thus our official name is Team OutCast, add the Gs to it cause we all drive Gs.

As for joining, yeah, ours is little bit more rigorous, takes application to pics of car, things to do and things to pledge on, process up to 2-3 months to join, giving the person a feeler to see if he really wants to step it up and enter a new world, game and hobby or not. At first it's easier to recruit for you want heads, but it's actually the personality and character of the recruit that counts, not everyone is the same and what you're looking for in a team spirited person, and you also look at if the person has potential with their car or not. We had members that were worthlessly on the team, and we booted them out already, any more like that will be booted too. Being in a competitive Team is not for everyone, and being in a show-team is certainly not for everyone. If you wish to start one, good luck to you guys and let any us know if we could help.

Old 04-30-2009, 11:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how bout team MS13!!!...and we can all get sweet face tats

Old 04-30-2009, 11:17 PM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
Originally Posted by bayonet
how bout team ms13!!!...and we can all get sweet face tats
lmfao!!!

Old 04-30-2009, 11:21 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyne!!!
We're small right now and will prob stay small like R-Rides but going for a similar concept.... Just looking at your avatar, your car doesn't fit what we are going for. But if interested hit me up!!!

Last edited by ShanesG; 04-30-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:42 PM
^ I know exactly how you're doing it. I respect that! (Prepare to duuuuuump money into the car!!, but its ok me and u have been doing that LOL)

We're doing it as divisions of the team, enthusiast divisions, are people who want to show and have the potential to show and have goals, but are also here to have fun! And comes the show-divison, the heart of the team, which is people who are strictly show, 24/7 show, leaving the state going to car shows show. In process of creating track division once we get track days started for those hardcore racers!

Old 05-01-2009, 12:14 AM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Blackmouf
Sweet!

So currently there's SDG, OCG's, Shyne, and Machiii

A new team wouldn't hurt. I'd be down to join one!
Nice! 2 potentials!

Old 05-01-2009, 12:16 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
teamlakers! FTW!

Old 05-01-2009, 12:40 AM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649

There's alot of Teams, damn't i hate for us to be considered as part of that level, there's lots of teams man. We upgraded x10 since we started lol. OCGs started in OC because of the autobacs meet, not all of us were from orange county but every where we go they call us oh shiet the OC guys are here or the OC Gs are here, so we look at each other and go...fvck it, OCGs! But then realize we're not some local for fun car-crew and we're trying to enter the big leagues, yes i know it'll take time, and we're truly OutCasted from the community, thus our official name is Team OutCast, add the Gs to it cause we all drive Gs.

As for joining, yeah, ours is little bit more rigorous, takes application to pics of car, things to do and things to pledge on, process up to 2-3 months to join, giving the person a feeler to see if he really wants to step it up and enter a new world, game and hobby or not. At first it's easier to recruit for you want heads, but it's actually the personality and character of the recruit that counts, not everyone is the same and what you're looking for in a team spirited person, and you also look at if the person has potential with their car or not. We had members that were worthlessly on the team, and we booted them out already, any more like that will be booted too. Being in a competitive Team is not for everyone, and being in a show-team is certainly not for everyone. If you wish to start one, good luck to you guys and let any us know if we could help.
Just to add how we differentiate ourselves from others, we hang out quite often and just chill. We actually hang out several times during the week.

One important thing that we do is participate in fundraisers. Not just for us, but other communities and for various different causes as well, ones that are not related to cars. Things like this is what differentiates us from others. We also make donations during these fundraisers...we like to give back to the community. What you see some people doing in sports teams like the Lakers, helping out kids n stuff, that's what we do. Although we are young, we have a strong sense of business and that's also how we run the team.

Old 05-01-2009, 01:19 AM
Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts
Team OCG FTMFW

Originally Posted by donpisto
Just to add how we differentiate ourselves from others, we hang out quite often and just chill. We actually hang out several times during the week.

One important thing that we do is participate in fundraisers. Not just for us, but other communities and for various different causes as well, ones that are not related to cars. Things like this is what differentiates us from others. We also make donations during these fundraisers...we like to give back to the community. What you see some people doing in sports teams like the Lakers, helping out kids n stuff, that's what we do. Although we are young, we have a strong sense of business and that's also how we run the team.

Old 05-01-2009, 01:53 AM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by donpisto

Definitely seems like a solid, well-managed team. Hope you guys go far.

Old 05-01-2009, 02:01 AM
Thanks and we like other teams to do the same. Makes it more fun...competition is fun. Long as we can all enjoy the passion that we have in modding our cars, thats what truly matters.

Old 05-01-2009, 02:33 AM
Neeeed more mod money damnt

Old 05-01-2009, 02:46 AM
Yeah, you need to get me some rims first before you do anymore mods

Old 05-01-2009, 03:01 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Old 05-01-2009, 03:10 AM
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by jdmgee35
Bored... let's start a new team. Yes, there are tons of great teams already out there, but wouldn't u want to start in one from its beginning? If no one responds or cares, then that obviously means no new crew. Life goes on.

The purpose of this team is simple... to make new friends, roll together to meets, enter into shows, encourage each other to blow more money on our cars, represent how awesome we are.

Doesn't matter if your car is fat, bald, or old. All will be considered but not guaranteed in my rigorous 30 sec screening process. My only request is that you as a person isn't creepy, not a gangster wannabe, or have a tendency to create drama. Reply to this thread if interested w/ pics if possible.

Any ideas for names?

Here's my ideas for names:

Team Kaizen
(Kaizen (改善, Japanese for "improvement") is a Japanese philosophy that focuses on continuous improvement throughout all aspects of life. )

Team Gundam
Yes, I like big robots

Team BadVillain

Team DevilRobots

G (gamma) Squad

LMAO!!!! team gundam???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who wants to start a new SoCal team?