Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

I am moving to TEXAS...My G friends, please read!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 08:20 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am moving to TEXAS...My G friends, please read!

Hi,

Well, the title says it all. I'm moving my family there because it is a better way of life for my kids and it's more family oriented. I will still be working for the same company, just from home. I sat back the other day and realized that the hardest part about leaving will be saying so long to my friends. I will miss my G friends here, dearly. Clint, Gurgen, Haemi, Eldy, Arash, Steph, Kawika, Rob, Les, Chad, Ed (both), Jason, Jeremy, Steve, Glenn, Andrew, James, Charles, Ted, AJ, and any others who I've enjoyed hangin out with...thank you. You'll always have a place to stay if you swing around my neck of the woods in Texas.

Clint - Keep teaching ppl how to become as good of a racer as you are. You have a talent. You also have a natural way of making friends and this will follow you throughout life.

Gurgen - (Mr. TT) You're a great guy who always has a smile on his face and who can be geard from across the room (and track!)...don't change, but be careful in the rocket.

Haemi - When I found out you used to be a teacher, it made sense. You are a sweet girl who clearly cares about others. Keep that up and you'll do great things in life.

Eldy - we just met but you're a cool guy. Remember, let her cool down and remove the engine cover and you'll shave 4 tenths off every time!

Arash - You have a great personality and a kindness that draws ppl to you. Don't change. You turned me on to LACR and that was the greatest gift you could have given me!

Steph - you big flirt! well, never with me and I couldn't figure out if it was cuz you knew I was married or cuz I was just an ugly POS! Well, anyways, you have a great smile and you're very outgoing...def a good rep of the G girls!

Kawika - quit smoking so you can live to come and visit. Another great personality. And from I've heard, quite the party animal...oh, BTW, I found your clutch in Anaheim somewhere!

Rob - we've shared many posts here on the forum and I finally met you last night. You're a cool cat and I hope we continue our postings here on the site...now, lets see those videos.

Les - you make the decision that best fits you and no one else. Whatever you choose, it was meant to be...remember that. Good luck.

Chad - when I visited SD, you were kind enough to enretain me with knowledge about our cars and also just to shoot the crap...I appreciated that. It made my otherwise boring Microsoft trip eventful. Take care and god luck in the future with your girl and buying a house.

Ed (both) - you both know who you are. Ed, you keep hooking ppl up with deals everywhere and being a great friend. Ed (2), the story you shared with me at Big Willow broke my heart and made me realize how much I love my wife. Keep documenting everything you do to your car and videotape every track event. I'm living through you on the track.

Jason - you have the nicest 350z I've ever seen. Thank you for that hook up with the intake and install. That was mighty big of you to install that might in the middle of your meet...take care.

Jeremy - you're a successful biz man for one reason, you're personable. The day I met you at Crystal Cove, after ten minutes I felt as if I knew you for a life time. If that is any reflection on how you run your biz, it's no wonder you are so successful.

Steve - thank you for the help on the install of the exhaust and cats. Most ppl talk a lot but don't act and you really came through for me. I appreciated it. Good luck with Helix and Injen!...oh, and install those headers already, jeez!

Glenn - I was really sorry I missed your B-day party. Although I only met you in person once, I'm sure a left a lasting impression (in my seat!)...you should have seen your face when I entered turn 1 from the straight away. It's no wonder you were sick after. Now, that's how you drive a G! Take care.

Andrew - we met once, but we only knew eachother at the Duarte meet. Good luck with your PIAA's, your Injen exhaust and every other upgrade you copy me and get! Just kidding, for the record, Andrew got his Injen SES first.

James - Good luck with the biz. I know you'll do well. Thanks for the offer on the suspension too.

Charles - thanks for introducing the PIAA's on a DG Coupe...I'll admit, I copied you...but they look sooo good. Take care.

Ted - we never personally met but you're a great source of info on this site an asset to Team Transport...keep doing what you're doing. And be safe when you're traveling.

AJ - we met once at Big willow...good driving...btw, you should go by your given name...let everyone else learn how to pronounce it!

Good luck to all of you and hopefully we can hang out again b4 I offically move.

Your friend,

Randys_G

2 G or NOT 2 G, there is no question!

Injen SES, Kinetix cats, K&N Typhoon, 19" PIAA Super Rozza's (19x9 & 19x10)

Old 07-15-2004, 08:22 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod
Re: I am moving to TEXAS...My G friends, please re

BOooooo. whats up with that?? WHen are u leaving? I will plan something for ya. A going away party!! WHen u have time!! THanks man. WE will i am sure all miss you!!

Ed

2003 Transport V35SKYLINE. Team Transport! www.teamtransport.org

Old 07-15-2004, 11:09 PM
Re: I am moving to TEXAS...My G friends, please read!

Randy

YOUR THE MAN. The best of luck to your family and you. May god bless you with good luck and happiness.

I think we should set up a Texas Invasion. From LA to Texas.

Randy im glad i could help you with introducing you to LACR. I didnt even know i did LOL. Well i have some good news. I will be going to Fort Worth for a business trip with my father. I will definitly come by and have a drink with you at your new home or something. Ill keep it touch of cource.

Again good luck with everything.

Sad to see you leave.

2004 Diamond Graphite G35 Coupe 6MT, Premium Package, Aero Package, DVD Nav

2003 Brilliant Silver G35 Sedan Premium Package, Aero Package, DVD Nav

Old 07-16-2004, 02:57 AM

Damn Randy!! Why oh Why!! I respect your deciscion just like i would do whats best for my family as well. Man I will miss you, we need to get together for one last (well not one last time, we'll see each other again after that) not a goodbye GTG, but a see you later thing, i would hate to say goodbye, to such a great person who you could always count on to have your back. Man, first Shaq, now Randy!! Who's next, its really a sad in So Cal. You have my numbers man, don't forget to call and keep in touch.

'04 G35 Sedan 6 MT DG/DG
'02 BMW M5 13.3 @ 107 (wifey)
'03 Cadillac Escalade
'04 Infiniti QX56 (YEAH!!!)

Old 07-16-2004, 03:32 AM
In Search of Magic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Randy I also met you for the first time last night and had a cool time. The video is done now I need to find a server for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
03 CB Coupe 6MT

Old 07-16-2004, 10:58 AM

Randy,
Sorry to see you go. But you've gotta to do whats best for the fam-bam. Good luck in Tex. When are you leaving? A local G meet or a trip to LACR (I've never been) b4 you go would be cool.

04' G coupe/TB/Prem/Sport/Nav/35% Tint/Injen CAI/Clear corners/V5 Plenum/GroundingGear/Nismo caps
Plates: 1REVER1

Old 07-16-2004, 11:59 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

Ed,

We'll def have to do that.

Old 07-16-2004, 12:00 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

Thanks man. Keep me posted on that trip you're doing. I want to make sure I'll be out there by then.

Old 07-16-2004, 12:00 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

cool, Rob. Keep me posted on the vid.

Old 07-16-2004, 12:02 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

I am going back to LACR next Friday. My wife is doing something and will have the kids and said, GET IT OUT OF YOUR BLOOD NOW! As if I won't be racing in Texas! Let's just keep that between us....sssshhhhhhhhhh. Let me know if you can make it.

Old 07-16-2004, 12:04 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod

So....when u leaving Randy? GIve me a date so i can set something up!!! :P

Ed

2003 Transport V35SKYLINE. Team Transport! www.teamtransport.org

Old 07-16-2004, 12:18 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

2-6 months, depending on how long it takles to sell my home here and find one there.

Old 07-16-2004, 01:11 PM

Where abouts in TExas are you moving too?? I just came From Texas not to long ago ...lived their for About 20 Some odd years! In and Around the Dallas to be exact...and now Im in the O.C. :-)

04.5 5A/T TB Coupe with Prem/Sports Package. Clear Bra, Ztube w pop charger, UR Crank Pulley, Greddy Evo2 exhaust.

Old 07-16-2004, 01:28 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

Granbury, TX

Old 07-16-2004, 01:29 PM

Wow Randy...that's a big move!! It was nice to see that you included me in your list of people. I truly appreciate it. It was very nice meeting you at the Performance Nissan meet, and then getting to know you at the San Diego meet. It was nice talking to you about cars, family, houses, our jobs, etc...and it was like we had already known each other for years. You are a very outgoing person, and i'm sure that you will make friends quickly in Texas. Best of luck to you and your family.

Watch out Texas!!

Chad

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I am moving to TEXAS...My G friends, please read!