Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Cerritos Infiniti compaints!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 05:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cerritos Infiniti compaints!

Well I just got my first oil change from Cerritos Infiniti about 1 week and let me just give a warning to watch your car and make sure you get back scratch free. Well let me just say that the experience there just plain sucked after dealing with Longo Lexus for the last 4 1/2 years. Took forever and the service people were slow, etc.

Well I get my oil changed in the morning and went home. Got the car and didnt bother looking at it. Then went out to dinner and saw this deep scratch on the side of my front bumper. There was also blue paint on there. So I called Cerritos Infiniti and complained and they said that they are not responsible for cars after they leave the lot, etc, etc. But he said to bring in the car. Well I have been too busy with work and could not bring it in until yesterday. I did not bother washing the car beforehand because of the blue paint.

Well I went yesterday and dealt with the service manager (British or Australian, not sure) And told him the situation. He looked at me and said no responsible. So I demanded to see the service area. The clamps to hold up the car is yellow but all the rods are blue, and I looked at him dumb founded because he still denies even though there is blue paint on my car. He said the scratch is too high on my car but i corrected him and showed it was the same. I even said I was going to call the BBB and Nissan Hq and get my family and friends that currently go to Cerritos to stop going.

Well then he says that he will touch up the car with touch up paint and re-buff the car. Well I just said sure, but I previously took pictures and will report this incident. The car is ok, but I just feel that scratches on the car should be put on by me and not someone else.

Another note I will put in my dispute. Why is it when I come to the dealer to get my oil change and I see 2 angry customers?? Its an outrage, something is not going right over there, especially if they are the largest dealer.

I just feel that we drive nice cars and Cerritos Infiniti does not give a crap. Also whats the deal sharing the service floor with Cerritos Ford. I know its owned by the same group, but come on. Am switching to Tustin.

Old 08-17-2004, 08:14 PM
Re: Cerritos Infiniti compaints!

If you go to Tustin, ask for Tom.
He's pretty kick ***.

***** cerritos, the fleet manager's name is Shaq.
When I first spoke to him and asked him his name, he said "shaq". I couldn't take him seriously after that. So I hung up and got my deal at Tustin.

2004 Clear'd and Creamy Pearl 6MT
Aero and Premium goodness
Graphite to help get the "lead" out

Old 08-17-2004, 10:03 PM

Man...I sure feel bad for you with that whole situation, Ill be sure to stay away from cerritos. I bought my G at tustin a couple of months ago and have had an overall very pleasant experience. Not only was I mailed thank you letters from a total of 4 people, but I also recieved a plant (an ugly plant, but its the thought that counts) in the mail shortly after my purchase. A couple of days after I bought my car, I noticed many fine scratches in the passenger side window. I brought the car back to the dealership and seeked out the sales manager. He was a very nice guy (cant recall his name) who walked out with me, took a look at the glass, and said "we'll handle it at your conveinience." From there I made an appointment with Hari (pronounced HARRY) in the service dept to get it replaced and he ordered the part immediately. The glass was installed, no questions asked, and it didnt cost me a dime. Looks like you need to change dealerships..=)

Better to burn out than fade away. '04 G35c, 5at, Prem, Sport, Punk Tunes

Old 08-18-2004, 12:21 AM

When I was going to purchase my G, I delt with Cerritos Infinity. A very unpleasant experience total attitude needless to say I purchased elsewhere.

Old 08-18-2004, 12:53 AM

OMG...
That plant was so ugly and stinky!
I thought someone sent me a mail bomb or something.
"I don't remember buying a plant?"
But Tustin does kick ***.

Old 08-18-2004, 01:13 AM

d@mn...you guys are scaring me. I was planning to get an oil change there since they were giving me a free one....now I'm not so sure i should go there and just do the oil change myself. Anyone have a "positive" experience??

Old 08-18-2004, 03:15 AM

Tustin hasn't f'd up yet so, I favor Tustin.

Old 08-18-2004, 10:07 AM

I more for Tustin. Very pleasurable experience. Had a bad experience with Cerritos and Infiniti of South Bay. Stay away from both if possible.

Stillen Stage 2 Supercharger, Stillen Front Bumper, Stillen Carbon Fiber Hood, Injen SES Cat-back Exhaust, Injen Cold Air Intake, 19" Axis Hiro Anthracite, Clear Corners

Old 08-18-2004, 11:14 AM

Go to Tustin. I would not go to Cerritos. Even the sales people are ******. I remember the guy who sold my car to me walked by me without even saying anything a month after I bought the car. I really do hope Cerritos Sales and Service people go on this web site. I am the guy with the Pearl White Coupe!!

I wish Santa Fe Springs never closed. Thats been ages but it was off of Carmentia off the 5. Its an RV place now but you can tell it was an Infiniti dealer based on the building.

Well I have written the letter and will forward with the pics to Nissan and Better Business Bureau. I will also CC the service manager at Cerritos as well. I just need to call the service department and ask for the managers name.

I dont care if nothing happens but I hope this moves them at least.

Old 08-18-2004, 04:38 PM

I'm almost afraid to post this, but I actually had a really good experience when I purchased my car at Cerritos. I was all done in under 2 hours. I went to service once for some detail work and it went well, but I didn't go there for my oil change simply because it wasn't convenient for me.

I'm sorry to hear you all had such a bad experience.

04 BS/Graphite Sedan

Old 08-18-2004, 07:56 PM

Cerritos Infiniti service dept has scratched my rim and scratched my front bumber. They replaced one 5Zigen at their cost of $725.00 and had to send my bumber out for repaint.

Cerritos Infiniti service dept. is the worst. They just don't care about customer service.

Old 08-18-2004, 08:15 PM

i know what you guys went through. I had the same problem with Miller Infiniti in Van Nuys. They park their cars so close to eachother that there is a great chance of them bumping one another. They either backed up into me or the guy driving my car bumped the car in front. They left alot of hair line scratches on the front bumper. The service manager said the same thing. "we are not responsible". i eventually buffed them out. Another thing, dont let them wash your car. I have a black coupe. they totally scratched my trunk. again "we are not responsible". This time i had to get a bit ghetto! so they detailed the car in and out. Now, whom ever i leave my keys with i also take him to the car and we both make sure there are no unexpected scratches. BE CAREFULL G35ers.

2004 G35c / Graphite / 5AT / Premium / Aero / Navi / 18" Stocks / JWTPopCharger-ZTube / Momo Shifter

Old 08-19-2004, 10:42 AM

This is alittle off the topic, but I was at the dealer for about 6 hours when I bought the car. Financing was short but it took ~ 2 hours or so to get the car. The guy said they are picking up the car, which i thought was in the back lot, but it was @ their other dealer in Riverside!!!! WTF!!!! I was like whatever, but they didnt tell me until the end. They were like, I thought you knew. lol

Old 08-20-2004, 01:25 AM

and the saga continues for cerritos infiniti..........i went to get my free 1st time oil change(bought car from there) and i mentioned to the service guy that i would also like to adjust the auto-headlights to go off up close of last door, and this is where it gets funny.......he said that it couldn't be done! seeing that he was b/s-ing with me, i b/s'ed right back and told him that i could walk his tech step-by-step on the consult-II on how to do this procedure.......then he said his tech will "try" to do it as a courtesy......wtf was that all about? forgot the service advisor's name........pr!ck?

04 6mt Sedan / stock airbox mod / z-tube / k&n panel filter / crank pulley / 18" r/h c2s / s-tein springs

Old 08-20-2004, 01:41 AM

Damn! My passenger side window won't roll down. Anyone know a dealer with a good service dept. ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cerritos Infiniti compaints!