Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Worse 1st G35Driver Transaction EVER! (Beware: 340tog35)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Worse 1st G35Driver Transaction EVER! (Beware: 340tog35)

I've always been skeptical about sending people money through paypal rather then meeting up and getting the prroduct. You guys may know I posted an ad looking for a pair of seatbelts & airbags and he pmed me saying he'll send me a pair for 220$ shipped. I message him, agree to him dadada & sent him the money. So it's a tuesday, I send him the money. I ask when are you sending it he goes thursday, which I was alittle upset because I figured (damn i was hoping he'd send it next business day) but I didn't care as long as I got it. Two days finally roll by, I message him no response. Finally comes until saturday he messages me saying he hasn't sent out the package and he will send it out monday. That was alittle f**ked up but okay. Keep in mind his excuses were "I was busy at work" and yet, his G35Driver account says, "last login: today at 2" which makes me wonder how busy he really is lol. So strike 1, he's late to send my package. Strike 2, hes ignoring my messages and I know he does because it said he logged in not to long ago.

So he monday finally comes around, he sends out the package supposebly, no tracking number, but he got a signature confirmation? What the hell? I guess. Never had that happen before and I've been doing this for almost 5+ yrs now. I ask him when should it arrive, and he responds "I told you I shiped it out not BSing you...... " Funny because I never accused the guy of not sending out the package. So I respond saying I didn't imply that and I asked when the package will arrive he said no later then saturday.

It's now monday again, and I still have not seen any package. I have a close relationship with our mailman he's really cool. Stops by during his shift to check out my car and motorcycle. I ask him on friday if he knows of any package arriving to my house today and he has not heard of any. (It's happen before where he's forgotten a package so what he does is he goes check somehow or someway)

So what do you guys think I should do? It's been almost two weeks, dude is being a dick about everything. I've been patient, never cursed, never threatened, nothing. I pmed him on Saturday saying the package has not arrived and he SAW my pm because it said his last long was alittle bit after I sent the message. I told him, "Hey if it's cool I just want my money back if the package does not arrive by Monday. If ever comes, I'll just reject the package." and he responds "So you want your package for free. Ha you're a joke."

Wierd isn't it? I never asked for anything free. I simply asked for my money back and I won't accept the package when it arrives.

Should I just chargeback & get it over with?

Note: I've done some pretty crazy transactions, and this is probably the worse. I've never had to deal with anyone like this guy. Completely rude & completely changed after I sent him the money.

Old 04-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
did you use your credit card while using paypal?
if so i believe you can issue a chargeback and tell paypal
or your bank the whole story. if you paid with your debit
i believe your out of luck. GL with everything

Old 04-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
whats his i-trader rating? What's his thread count and how long a member?

Old 04-12-2010, 09:30 PM
Wings Nation

Received 625 Likes on 456 Posts
^ assuming its the guy in the thread title:

Last Activity: Yesterday 11:51 PM

Date of Birth: September 6, 1978 (31)

Old 04-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 50 Likes on 49 Posts
Signature comfirmation usually means that you have to sign for it when it gets there, he might not have gotten a tracking number... I wouldn't file anything with paypal just yet... wait a bit longer.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
just wait till the end of the week, if nothing comes up, get your money back with paypal if you used your credit card.

Old 04-12-2010, 10:21 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by bigc
^ assuming its the guy in the thread title:

Last Activity: Yesterday 11:51 PM

Date of Birth: September 6, 1978 (31)
at least he's not entirely unknown - and presuming the 2 itrader rating are positive I guess it's not too risky... but personally I would be more inclined to do biz from longer member (and preferably more ratings)...

Old 04-13-2010, 01:54 AM
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
I get it back and look elsewhere. To me anytime a seller can't commit and do things as said i won't deal with them.

Old 04-13-2010, 02:17 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This guy guy is a joke trying to make me look bad must think I need his 200 and so dollars
Originally Posted by Choleaoum
Originally Posted by 340tog35
I told you I shiped it out not BSing you......
I asked when it should arrive.. I never said you didn't send it out.
Sorry for the late hit back. you should have no later then Saturday I hope. if not let me know cool.
hey bro, still havent gotten a response from you and it's pretty sketchy that there isnt a tracking number. if the package doesnt come by tommarow, if its cool i would just like to get my money back because its supposed to be shipped by last thursday.
So your telling me you want the stuff for free. LOL your a joke
I'm a joke? I said that if the package doesn't arrive by monday which is today. I want a refund of my money. Either you refund it or I'll have paypal refund it. I also said, if it DOES arrive later then monday AND you've already refunded my money, I won't accept the package.

Old 04-13-2010, 03:36 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
This guy guy is a joke trying to make me look bad must think I need his 200 and so dollars
see exactly what I mean. Have I in no way insulted him or resorted to immature name calling. I asked nicely for my money back and he's over here bragging like he's rich but doesn't want to refund my money.

Wierd how he name calls, but avoids explaining why it has been almost two weeks and the package has not arrived.

Regardless, I've already filed a claim and debit doesn't mean I'm screwed.

Last edited by Choleaoum; 04-13-2010 at 03:51 AM.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:53 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow yeah you can totally tell his attitude. Man its sad when crap like this happens, Totally ruins your trust for buying online off forums.

Old 04-13-2010, 01:08 PM
SIETESG

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
hopefully everything works out...

Old 04-13-2010, 01:11 PM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
Not sure why you posted all that since all it does is prove that everything the OP said is true...

Good luck getting your money back, OP. This is the main reason why I only sell parts locally. That way I avoid the hassle of shipping and the buyer knows exactly whEn and what they're getting.

Old 04-13-2010, 01:13 PM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
340tog35 : said itl be there by sat ..

Choleaoum : is only expecting what he was told ..

p.s. having an attitude doesnt help you appear a good seller..

just my opinion ..

Old 04-13-2010, 01:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah you can tell by the response of the seller hes probably like 10 years old. who faunts they have money like that to defend that they are not trying to rip you off? someone who is trying to rip you off.. i would just start the paypal investigation to get your money back hopefully paypal will be on your side. i've been scam a couple times, and when i find a deal i always cross my fingers when i hit "send" through paypal -_-;

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Worse 1st G35Driver Transaction EVER! (Beware: 340tog35)