Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Who takes their G to RIVERSIDE INFINITI?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 12:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Replying to Your Post Regarding Your G

Hello Jason,

I saw your post regarding taking your car for service. Riverside Infiniti is the the place to take it to. I know the general manager Bernie Perri (951-205-5239) or you can e-mail him bperri@riversideinfiniti.com. You'll get 10% off service and parts. Just let him know I sent for you.

I will give him a call now letting him know that you might stop by. I will give him the details of what kind of service your car needs.

Bernie and his staff will take very good care of you. They have wonderful customer lounge, coffee bar, free wi-fi, and an outdoor patio. They are great!

Good luck and let me know how it goes!

Regards,
Mara Ro

Old 05-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts
Mara,

Thanks for the information. I'll be sure to look out for Bernie when I get there.. hopefully I can squeeze in sometime this week. If not, sometime next week, I should be able to make a visit.

Thanks again for going out of your way to help.

Old 05-05-2010, 12:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You're welcome. What is your last name so that I can let Bernie know.

Old 05-05-2010, 01:08 PM
Jason Min.

Thanks!

Old 05-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts
Wow, took me a while to get to this thread haha.

We here at Riverside Infiniti really do enjoy the forum customers, and we do our best to take care of your needs, and no list of issues is too long hehe

All of our service writers are great, Ben, Jeremy and Mike. I've left my Z here overnight plenty in the past and never had an issue, we take good care of the rides on the lot and in the shop.

Heck I even have my daily driven Mazdaspeed 3 worked on and mods installed here!

Rick an I especially like seeing the modded cars come through here, we like to help be a part of anyones build process. And quite frankly, it makes us miss our show Z's too hehe.

Thanks for the comments guys, we're always trying our hardest for ya!

Old 05-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Hey Tony. Thanks for posting. I doubt you remember me personally since you see hundreds of ppl go in & out all the time but I came in about Christmas time to pick up my OEM (non-sport) front lip for my PG 08 sedan. While talking to you, I mentioned to you some problems I was having w/ my brakes. You kindly referred me to Mike who took care of my TSB issues the same day, no problem. That was my only experience @ Riverside since it's a bit out of the way for me (live in Irvine). However, after having my car serviced over there once, I knew that Riverside would have my business for any part & service needs in the future for my G.

So it looks like I will be droppin by probably sometime next week. I'll be sure to stop by the parts dept to say hello and get some pricing on parts while I am there.

PM'd you about pricing.

Thanks again.

Old 05-06-2010, 05:27 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
J2S2M, I totally remember you and the car. I'm glad the TSB fixed the isse you were having. Even though we're in the parts Dept, We all try to keep up on the bulletins and recalls as much as possible

I live down by Irvine as well it's not THAT far of a drive lol j/k! I look forward to seeing you on your next visit

Old 05-12-2010, 12:16 AM
I was finally able to make some time to bring my G in for the services. Got my appt. scheduled tomorrow @ 11:45am for all my warranty issues. Looks like I will have to leave my car at the dealership for few nights. At least I will be given a loaner car for the days I will be w/o my G. Overall, looks like everyone has had great experiences at Riverside, so no worries about leaving it over there for now. I just hope that my G comes back fresh with all the problems fixed w/o any issues.

Old 05-12-2010, 01:32 AM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Glad they fixed the issues Jason! RI FTMFGDW.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:10 AM
LoL Alan, they haven't touched my car yet.
I'll be there tomorrow tho. Hopefully like u said, they will be able to fix all the issues.

Will be seeing Ben tomorrow.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:23 AM
Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts
G35 Coupe
I go to tustin infiniti, i got my mechanic over there that gives me good deals but i do buy my stuff from riverside

Old 05-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by jutn35
I go to tustin infiniti, i got my mechanic over there that gives me good deals but i do buy my stuff from riverside
Well you go to whom you feel comfortable for installs and work etc, thank you for the support non the less on our parts side

If it's a pricing thing on the service side, pm me and let me know perhaps I can work something out for you to sway you to the dark side er.. us here at RI ... hehe

Old 05-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Tony you live in Irvine?

Nice!

do you offer TPS? (tony parcel services)? NO, seriously, can we do pick ups in Irvine if we prepay?

Old 05-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Received 295 Likes on 183 Posts
I used to goto Tustin infinti.. Worst service I ever had at any dealer for any car I have ever bought.. I have been goin to riverside Infiniti since October..!! My advisor is Jeremy.. Cool guy..!!

Hope everything works out.. It sux cuz I live in Tustin and the service manager is a *****.!!!!

Riverside Infiniti FTMFW..!!

Old 05-12-2010, 09:00 PM
I've had the worst experiences @ Tustin. Like you said, their service advisors are buncha ******.. they treat their customers as if we drive around some Saturn or something. From my experiences in the past, they are unprofessional, rude, and have very lil knowledg about our cars.

So far so good at RIVERSIDE. Met with Ben earlier today. He said he should have an update for me tomorrow morning. Hopefully, everything goes smoothly.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who takes their G to RIVERSIDE INFINITI?