Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Who takes their G to RIVERSIDE INFINITI?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 06:44 PM
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts
UPDATE: Just spoke with Ben from Riverside. He said the tech was not able to duplicate the vibration in the passenger seat during the road test on the fwy. I am shocked to hear this b/c it clearly vibrates like a massage chair especially on the fwy. I guess I will have to go back Monday to duplicate the issues infront of the tech. *sigh* This is the longest I've been apart with my car now. 3 days and counting!

Old 06-22-2010, 06:02 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts
don't let that discourage you, sometimes it's very hard to figure out a vibration, squeak or rattle in some cars becasue everyone feels things or hears things differently.
I had to deal with it with my Mazdaspeed 3 with a noise coming from the Alternator bearing not too long ago, took a while to pin point what the issue actually was etc...

Old 06-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Tony, the guys @ Riverside Infiniti have been pretty good about addressing the problems so far. I've been dealing with Ben from the service dept regarding all my warranty issues so far. Brian was the tech who worked on my car regarding the rear deck noise. He replaced the rear seatbelt mechanisms from both sides which fixed the noise issues. I have couple of other interior noises that comes & go, I will address those later when they become more persistent.

Thanks for the concerns.

Old 06-24-2010, 01:30 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
no worries, I know interior noises and rattles etc are probably some of the most annoying things any car owner can experience. I hate em on my Mazda in particular. Well, Ben's a good service advisor, straight forward to the point.

Old 06-24-2010, 01:51 PM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
After driving my car for 3+ years.... all the rattles and vibrations have magically disappeared. I'm seirous. lol

I had about 5~6 vibrations/rattle inside my car within the first year which Ben maybe took care of 2? The rest... they just went away... just like that. Poof.

Old 06-24-2010, 02:03 PM
Alan, maybe you adding a new exhaust, hfc, intake, etc just faded out those unwanted noises? I personally think these noises are pretty much a hit & miss thing for many owners.

I have been suffering from various rattles, vibrations, creaks, and buzzing all over the places. It got to the point where I just gave up after a while. But some noises, I just couldn't let it go unnoticed. Good thing is that I've gotten all the major ones taken care of.

Riverside Infiniti has been great!

Old 06-25-2010, 01:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im dropping off my car this weekend at Riverside Infiniti. I've been going there since last October. The service rep (Jeremy) is awesome and so are their techs. They've reoslved numerous issues on my car. I make the 50 mile commute from Glendale! Buts well worth it, when you feel appreciated and they actually understand your vehicle issues and repair them on questions asked.

The only problem, that's remained un-resolved since one month into owning the car has been my driver side power window auto-up feature failing. Between Glendale Infiniti, Miller Infiniti in Van Nuys and now Riverside Infiniti, there has been 13 repair attempts and everything from Window Motor, Window Switch, Window Relay, Body Control Module, Battery, Window Motor Re-set, Removal of "felt liner"..nothing has permanently resolved the issue.

Any of you experienced the failure of the auto-up window feature?

Old 06-25-2010, 01:32 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by B L U E S L A T E
After driving my car for 3+ years.... all the rattles and vibrations have magically disappeared. I'm seirous. lol

I had about 5~6 vibrations/rattle inside my car within the first year which Ben maybe took care of 2? The rest... they just went away... just like that. Poof.
that's because we did some ... well let's just say "stuff" to your car the last time it was here lol hahahah j/k

Old 06-25-2010, 01:44 PM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Originally Posted by J2S2M
Alan, maybe you adding a new exhaust, hfc, intake, etc just faded out those unwanted noises? I personally think these noises are pretty much a hit & miss thing for many owners.

I have been suffering from various rattles, vibrations, creaks, and buzzing all over the places. It got to the point where I just gave up after a while. But some noises, I just couldn't let it go unnoticed. Good thing is that I've gotten all the major ones taken care of.

Riverside Infiniti has been great!
Not really fading out... as I can still heard my coilovers compress and creak. Most of the interior vibrations/rattles were annoying as hell when I had them. Most of them from somewhere in the headliner and instrumental gauge.

Like you said, these rattles and vibrations are hit/miss. Sometimes it was super loud and sometimes I can't heard any.

One day, they just magically disappeared and never bothered me again. And I don't really listen to radio often in the car unless I'm on a long trip so I know they're gone for sure.... Just gotta knock on wood so it won't come back. haha

But yeah, Riverside Infiniti has been extremely helpful. I usually send many people to Ben there. Others are very nice, too (Mike and Jeremy), but Ben has been my SA for a long time and never had any problems with him. Kudos to Riverside Infinti for their EXCELLENT SERVICE.

Oh and can't forget Tony and Rick @ Parts Department either.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:51 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just got mine serviced for warranty work @ Infiniti Riverside, extremely satisfied!

Old 07-15-2010, 01:39 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by armoredmoonman
Just got mine serviced for warranty work @ Infiniti Riverside, extremely satisfied!
That is really good to hear, thank you for posting

Old 07-22-2010, 03:50 AM
Retired SuperMod
Received 101 Likes on 66 Posts
Are they lowered friendly? I have a few issues that have been making me hate my car the last 6 months (OC, Compression Rod issues, Auto-Window powerup issues, & other misc issues).

I am willing to drive the long distance for better service.

Old 07-22-2010, 05:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rizzagt22
Im dropping off my car this weekend at Riverside Infiniti. I've been going there since last October. The service rep (Jeremy) is awesome and so are their techs. They've reoslved numerous issues on my car. I make the 50 mile commute from Glendale! Buts well worth it, when you feel appreciated and they actually understand your vehicle issues and repair them on questions asked.

The only problem, that's remained un-resolved since one month into owning the car has been my driver side power window auto-up feature failing. Between Glendale Infiniti, Miller Infiniti in Van Nuys and now Riverside Infiniti, there has been 13 repair attempts and everything from Window Motor, Window Switch, Window Relay, Body Control Module, Battery, Window Motor Re-set, Removal of "felt liner"..nothing has permanently resolved the issue.

Any of you experienced the failure of the auto-up window feature?
dude, mine did the same crap. i even replaced the track on the inside of the door, no luck; now it wont even stay up and im out of warranty. i've had to figure out ways to keep my window up. good times. hah if you figure this out, lemme know!