Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Tustin Infiniti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tustin Infiniti

Hey guys,

For those of you who's been there, how was your experience? I've been there once, and they seemed bleh. I needed to get some warranty work done and they made a big deal out of it. I forgot what it was though since it was a year ago.

But I'm going to need to get some more warranty work done again and I was wondering if I should go back to Tustin, or if it was worth it to drive all the way to riverside for services.

Old 07-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Received 295 Likes on 183 Posts
Riverside infiniti FTW..! go there..talk to Tony or Jeremy

.. i bought my car at Tustin Infiniti and they blow.. i swear. i had a lot of warranty issues and every time i went there it was like pulling teeth.. i only went there because the finance guy threw in the first 13 oil changes.. otherwise i would never ever have gone back...

Old 07-06-2010, 09:24 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
I bought my car from Tustin, only because they were the only place in SoCal that had an 05/06 LS Sedan. They treated me ok, no major complaints.

I've had a bunch of work done on my car at Riverside Infiniti (HKS exhaust, MD spacer, Stillen sways, this was before I was working on my car myself) and they did an excellent job, I highly recommend them.

Old 07-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Received 140 Likes on 129 Posts
My experience at Tustin Infiniti has been good in my opinion..They have never given me any problems when it came to warranty work...They have always took care of my car and done the work right the first time around..no complaints here

Old 07-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts
I live in Irvine. I've been to Tustin Infiniti numerous times when I first got my car. Overall, my experiences there were so horrible. On more than one occasion they put my car through the wash when asked not to (weren't even apologetic), they have denied my warranty services when the problems were so obvious, they have ordered parts for me and never contacted me even when the parts arrived until I had to make the call first, the service advisors are buncha tools that don't know a thing about our cars, and too many other lil things that drew me away from them.

I make the extra drive to Riverside Infiniti and have had great experiences overall. IMO no dealerships can be perfect, but it's their sincere effort and care to satisfy their customers even when things go wrong which make them return for future business.

Riverside Infiniti FTW!!!

Old 07-07-2010, 01:08 AM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Riverside Ftmfgdw!

Old 07-07-2010, 01:58 AM
Originally Posted by J2S2M
I live in Irvine. I've been to Tustin Infiniti numerous times when I first got my car. Overall, my experiences there were so horrible. On more than one occasion they put my car through the wash when asked not to (weren't even apologetic), they have denied my warranty services when the problems were so obvious, they have ordered parts for me and never contacted me even when the parts arrived until I had to make the call first, the service advisors are buncha tools that don't know a thing about our cars, and too many other lil things that drew me away from them.

I make the extra drive to Riverside Infiniti and have had great experiences overall. IMO no dealerships can be perfect, but it's their sincere effort and care to satisfy their customers even when things go wrong which make them return for future business.

Riverside Infiniti FTW!!!
yeah I had to call the parts department too sometimes to see if a part came in..that was annoying..overall good experience here...I always deal with Kris..dont let the name fool you..she's a girl..very helpful..and pretty knowledgeable...

Old 07-07-2010, 02:02 AM
Received 149 Likes on 113 Posts
I can vouch for Riverside Infiniti too. I drive up from San Diego. Had major service done twice along with a new motor. Never questioned any mods.

I love the G37 loaners they give. Had a loaner for 2 weeks and took it to the track...TWICE! LOL! Tony, if your reading this, don't tell Ben. LOL! I remember mentioning that to you at the meet.

Old 07-07-2010, 03:00 AM
LOL @Jairen

alright, riverside it is!

Old 07-07-2010, 03:59 AM
Riverside FTW

Old 07-07-2010, 04:02 AM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
It took a lot of persuading to get Riverside to change my steering rack under warranty. After a week of 'troubleshooting' I drove 2 hours down there to show them what took me 30 seconds to find wrong in the first place.

I don't think I'll be going back after that nonsense.

Old 07-07-2010, 06:13 AM
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
for minor warranty stuff they did ok but when it came to my engine being replaced they said i need receipts of oil changes. i dont have it since i bought the car used. In my last ditch effort to hopefully get my engine replaced i went to riverside

came in thursday morning 8:30am got a call around lunch time telling me they got a hold of the original owner and asked if he always changed the oil he said yes every 3k miles. they also contacted infiniti and pushed my case through. Infiniti said as long as the engine isnt sludged up then they will replace it. So next day friday they took out the valve covers and dropped the oil pan. NO SLUDGE!!!! so the service manager called me again at lunch time and they said i got a OK for a new engine!!

Very Happy with the customer service of riverside!
The only complaint is that they scratched my engine bay when they put the new engine on. This also happened to ALF i think? so if your getting a new engine make sure to tell em our story so hopefully it wont happen to you!

But ill still go over there for warranty work

Old 07-07-2010, 09:33 AM
Received 295 Likes on 183 Posts
Kris at Tustin Infiniti is cool. But.. Although she is an assistant manager she is not the decision maker. One of the major problems with Tustin Infiniti is the constant hiring and firing in the service dept. I went there for over 5 years and every time I established a repoor with a service advisor they would get fired or quit. The manager is an old phuckin azzhole that I exchanged words to more than once over clear warranty issues. They said my car was all raced out. It was completely stock with a STILLEN exhaust.

Just goto riverside Infiniti and do urself a favor..

Old 07-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by alfhasg35
Kris at Tustin Infiniti is cool. But.. Although she is an assistant manager she is not the decision maker. One of the major problems with Tustin Infiniti is the constant hiring and firing in the service dept. I went there for over 5 years and every time I established a repoor with a service advisor they would get fired or quit. The manager is an old phuckin azzhole that I exchanged words to more than once over clear warranty issues. They said my car was all raced out. It was completely stock with a STILLEN exhaust.

Just goto riverside Infiniti and do urself a favor..
Tustin has never given me any **** for my mods when I needed work done under warranty..yeah the manager is a grumpy old man...but Riverside FTGDMFW!!.

Old 07-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Received 83 Likes on 42 Posts
Yeah I hear Riverside-Infiniti is a pretty good place to go to these days. I might drop by and check it out soon to see what all the hype is about.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tustin Infiniti