Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Kudos to Glendale Infiniti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Received 51 Likes on 48 Posts
Kudos to Glendale Infiniti

Just wanted to give u local SoCal guys a heads up.
My bumper to bumper was up in 5 days and I decided to bite the bullet and finally take my car in to Glendale Infiniti for some issues I was having.
It took about 1 1/2 weeks over all but they fixed all of the probs under warranty without giving me too much flack.
Not that they should but it's something a lot have complained about.

Axle click (regreased)
Clutch clicking (new clutch pedal)
Clutch sticking (new slave cylinder)
Temperature fuel gauge sensor (replaced)

I think it helps how you present yourself, but who knows maybe they're under new management too.
So if you're looking to have some warranty work done this may be ur ticket.
I know a lot of stealerships will give us the run around for even the smallest warranty issues that should be covered without ques.
It was refreshing to be well treated.
I did have some issues with the service rep at 1st about replacing the slave cylinder for the clutch but after speaking to the sales manager that cleared that up.
I can't really blame him though because it was hard to recreate the clutch sticking.

Old 07-07-2010, 09:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow ur one lucky dude...I hate glendale infiniti,I had the oil consumption problem and did the test and they said my car was fine,took it over to Riverside and failed the test on the first check...I also took it for the clutch click and they said I had to replace my clutch and flywheel...that place blows....I would never take my G to Glandale....Riverside Infiniti FTMFW

Old 07-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Received 1,133 Likes on 1,003 Posts
It's almost comical to hear positive input about a dealership although I'm not laughing. Nice to see someone knows how to fix a clutch when the pedal is not returning. You could spend all that $$ replacing the clutch and fluids and still not have the problem corrected....
Gary

Old 07-10-2010, 12:08 AM
What's the name of your service advisor?

Originally Posted by irishsig
My bumper to bumper was up in 5 days and I decided to bite the bullet and finally take my car in to Glendale Infiniti for some issues I was having.
It took about 1 1/2 weeks over all but they fixed all of the probs under warranty without giving me too much flack.

Axle click (regreased)

I think it helps how you present yourself, but who knows maybe they're under new management too.
I know a lot of stealerships will give us the run around for even the smallest warranty issues that should be covered without ques.
I did have some issues with the service rep at 1st about replacing the slave cylinder for the clutch but after speaking to the sales manager that cleared that up.
I can't really blame him though because it was hard to recreate the clutch sticking.

Old 07-12-2010, 01:56 PM
Received 51 Likes on 48 Posts
Service advisor was Miguel, but Mel was the Service Manager that had the final say.

Old 07-19-2010, 10:52 PM
the only option my car didn't come with was Satellite radio. So i went over to Thousand Oaks Infiniti and liked the service and knowledge of the employees. Got an estimate of $800 for satellite radio without the shark fin antenna and $1400 with the shark fin antenna. I then went to Glendale Infiniti and they just seemed VERY disorganized. The parts department told me they couldn't give me a price on a non-shark fin and shark fin setup because they didn't know the part numbers. I was like, WTF!!!! I didn't say anything, took my car and just left. I am new to LA area, just moved here from Chicago in March so I'm still figuring out the repuatable shops and dealers.

Eitherway I don't think I am going to get the satellite radio, I'd rather put that money towards my rims fund!

can anyone tell me if they've been to the Thousand Oaks Infiniti, and if so how was your experience there?

Old 07-20-2010, 01:41 AM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
wow im surprised to hear this.. i live in glendale and i drive all the way to riverside for any kind of issues

glendale messed it up for me big time and i never been back since

Old 07-20-2010, 01:50 AM
Originally Posted by irishsig

Axle click (regreased)

I notice you said that your clutch clicks.......mine does the same things when I press it and on the up when I release. Someone said this is normal because there is something with the pedal and the differential that engages something so that "click" is normal. Is there any truth to this?

Old 07-20-2010, 06:17 PM
Retired SuperMod
Received 101 Likes on 66 Posts
I'm sorry but that dealership is borderline fraudulent. I have been there twice (once by choice, the second to fix their 'mistake'), and will never step foot in that dealership again.

My experience was recent by the way.