Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

hey, whats up

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 06:47 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking hey, whats up

hey everyone, i've been registered for some G35 forums for a couple of months now but havnt really been paying close attention to them up until now. so just thought i'd say hey to the area i'm in, 626 area.

well i've been looking at a G35 for a long time now.. to me it was kinda like the M3 or SLK you cant afford.. after about a year of holding off on a new car i have enough down for monthly payments within my budget. =) so browsing around the forums and gave a couple of dealers a called for an 04 a few weeks ago (lil late, i know).. well no luck at all.. couldnt find a 6speed black G35 coupe with graphite leather.. figured if i want was going to buy a new car i wanted it the way i want it.

so now i'm looking at '05s... and forget black on graphite leather.. i cant even find a 6speed.. then i realized that the only ones getting a 6speed are the guys who pre-ordered it and i heard the dealer wont be getting any new 6speeds until march?

i figured its a little too early to call dealers for a sale since im not planning to purchase it for another month (mid-end february).. anyways just thought i'd throw up a question.. Whats a good dealer around here? (626, rowland heights to be exact).. ones around me are:
Metro Infiniti in Monrovia, Infiniti of Montclair, Cerritos Infiniti, Tustin, Costa Mesa, Glendale, and Riverside.. anything beyond that is getting far.. but for a good price and service i wouldnt mind the drive..

Also while im here, i'll be a little good for something since i have really nothing to contribute to this forum... if anyone has a video (G35 related?) and needs a host, i can provide that (limited bandwidth of course) and eh double sided tape .. my uncle runs a company that imports them but that can be on a seperate thread.

Old 01-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you'd only come around earlier.. I had a black / black 6mt in perfect condition (4300 miles) that we sold way too cheap.

Old 01-10-2005, 07:23 PM
Costa Mesa isn't bad... I got ~$2000 off MSRP off an 05' G35 Coupe. =)

Old 01-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by DragonGcoupe
If you'd only come around earlier.. I had a black / black 6mt in perfect condition (4300 miles) that we sold way too cheap.
may i ask why you sold it? 4300.. that things still a baby

Old 01-10-2005, 09:30 PM
dont go to metro- i hate dealing with those shady chinese foos. (im chinese too btw)

i got mines at glendale. great service and a minimum amount of haggling.
i got 2Gs off a year ago.

Old 01-11-2005, 11:06 AM
Sound Advice
Gimme info on the double sided tape.

Old 01-11-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Klumzyee
may i ask why you sold it? 4300.. that things still a baby
Got a Z, it just fit me and drives a bit different. My dad was thinking about keeping it but decided not to... It was seriously perfect. Unlike my Z, I drove it in the rain only once. Wax on it all the time, it was so perfect. You wouldn't have been able to tell I had owned it for a year. The leather inside was still immaculate and the new car smell was still there.

The guy couldn't even put it in reverse when he picked up the car. He bought the car without even test driving... It tears me up thinking about it.

Old 01-11-2005, 01:29 PM
well i bought mine from metro infiniti in monrovia, got it for about 39k before financeing, still waiting for the damn car to come in though, stupid rain delayed the cars comeing in from the harbor.

Old 01-11-2005, 09:17 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by evoklumsy
well i bought mine from metro infiniti in monrovia, got it for about 39k before financeing, still waiting for the damn car to come in though, stupid rain delayed the cars comeing in from the harbor.
i think i'll be ordering mine next month.. i dont want to get a new car during the rain season.

quick question... does infiniti offer special discounts? kinda like promotions? sorrta like some dealers have $2,000 off or money back? or is it still too early?

Double Sided Tape: my uncle is manager (maybe owner? im not sure) of a company that imports them. when they get it its in a HUGE roll. then they cut it and roll it up in small packings in several lengths.. while they're rolling them up the machine sometimes get a little sidetrack. I mean they still rolll up nice in the correct length but they are lumpy at one end. think of it like when you pull out too much toilet paper and you roll it back.. little uneven.. most of the time you bearly notice it.. but anyways i can get them.. all different types (thickness, length, foamy ones, etc..).. i took some to a glass repair shop once and the guy offered me $60 for 2 boxes, so i guess they're worth something lol..

anyways im on a couple of car forums and if they have a cali or SoCali area i'll offer double sided tape for free (pay for shipping and maybe a extra $1 or so for the gas to pick them up from my uncles).. the ones i have now are kinda dirty cause they've been here for a while..

^ uncle on the other hand ebays them for lunch money -.-

Old 01-12-2005, 01:55 PM
the only real discount they told me they gave out for the coupes was like a graduates discount, like if u just finished college or about to finish your degree they would give u a discount, but i just started going back 2 school so that doesnt count for me lol, the guy pretty much told me that they dont do a whole lota deals for the coupes, hahah i even asked for a AAA discount lol but it didnt work.

Old 01-12-2005, 04:21 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by evoklumsy
the only real discount they told me they gave out for the coupes was like a graduates discount, like if u just finished college or about to finish your degree they would give u a discount, but i just started going back 2 school so that doesnt count for me lol, the guy pretty much told me that they dont do a whole lota deals for the coupes, hahah i even asked for a AAA discount lol but it didnt work.
damn, had my hopes up.. k time for plan B.. when the salesman asks me how much i would pay im going to say $25k lol lol..

btw nice name evoklumsy

any chance u guys know when dealers will start putting 05 mt coupes out on the lot for picking?