Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

If you live near Irvine...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 04:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wickedG35
Wow, does everyone in the OC walk with a d*ck up there ***? You guys make a bunch of worthless posts bashing/poking fun at each other yet when an "outsider" steps in and bashes you, you get all f*cking fidgety. I was just trying to join in on the fun.... sheesh

Yeah, 5AT is wonderful for commuting. Oh but I know a lot about 6MT's also... And I'm sure you've heard the saying "don't judge a book by its cover."

Yeah, here's one of those situations where that saying comes into play. My other car, a 98' RT/10 Viper and might I add, supercharged. 700 to the wheels and a 10.8 quarter mile at LACR. I suggest you don't post anymore as there is absolutely no response that will justify your previous comment.

Oh yeah..

6 speed manual... Choke on that ya BASTARD
wow...you're so cool...can i worship you and make you my God???

btw..i think you got a little *** stain...2nd picture bottom right hand corner...or is it just me?

Old 04-07-2005, 04:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dude, if that e-brake was any higher, you would not be able to have a top on that monster

Old 04-07-2005, 04:11 AM
Originally Posted by g35chick
ok...first of all...if you plan on getting that piece of sh*t wannabe manual shifter...you're just gay. 2nd...how the f*ck you going to say people buy 6MT's to be "cool" <~~so dumb. 3rd...You act like our cars don't have air conditioning or something and we can't afford to get tint on our windows. Traffic...big f*cking deal...when you drive a manual its like a 2nd nature. DUH! Lastly...telling these guys (socal) that they are hiding behind me? oh please...GET A LIFE MAN!!! Stop trying to use ed lin as your f*cking back up. Me and Ed are in love and planned to get married so f*ck you. Please stop with the gayness...its getting old. And the fact that you got an auto at your age....just leaves 2 words for you...PANSY A$$!!!! what now b*tch? you like dat? oooh shiiiiiettttttt sooonnn....watch yo self befoe you wreck yo self. RECOGNIZE B*TCH!
stooOOOOooopid

Old 04-07-2005, 04:13 AM
wow...you're so cool...can i worship you and make you my God???

btw..i think you got a little *** stain...2nd picture bottom right hand corner...or is it just me?
It's not just you; that's the stain I left when I nutted on your face and missed all of it somehow, don't you remember? =P

ouch..

Old 04-07-2005, 04:15 AM
Ding Ding: Round 2, Fight.

Old 04-07-2005, 04:15 AM
It's not just you; that's the stain I left when I nutted on your face and missed all of it somehow, don't you remember? =P

ouch..

no, if i remember correctly you were nutting on your dad's face and missed all of it somehow...don't YOU remember? =P

double ouch..

Old 04-07-2005, 04:17 AM
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
Dude, if that e-brake was any higher, you would not be able to have a top on that monster
Yeah, never liked the high e-brake lever. You've got to really use force to get it up also. But it's better to be safe then sorry =)

Old 04-07-2005, 04:18 AM
Ding Ding: Round 3, Fight!

Old 04-07-2005, 04:22 AM
Round over:

By a lead of 1 to 1, we declare this a draw. Rematch tomorrow, same time same place.

whats taking so long for your b*tch a$$ to reply...sh*t i knocked out that motherf*cker....AND HIROMI IS THE WINNER...thats right b*tch...i got this sh*t on lock...

You've got to really use force to get it up also.
yeah and i bet thats not the first time u've said that.

Old 04-07-2005, 04:24 AM
Ding Ding: Round 3, Fight!
Nah, it's not even like that. It's all fun and games... I am not the type to brag, but ASSumists **** me off more than anything. Besides, I thought I'd be the one to pull the plug. It seems as every time I come back to the SoCal forum to talk to the locals all I see is "g35chick this, g35chick that" followed by a bunch crap, crap, and more crap that lead to new posts. I mean it was alright the first time... but damn, this isn't a G35 chatroom. Ya'll need to take your sh*t up on AIM and post more useful threads.

Old 04-07-2005, 04:24 AM
don't u mean if his foot wasn't so far up his a$$ he would be able to use it to step on the clutch?

Old 04-07-2005, 04:26 AM
Nah, it's not even like that. It's all fun and games... I am not the type to brag, but ASSumists **** me off more than anything. Besides, I thought I'd be the one to pull the plug. It seems as every time I come back to the SoCal forum to talk to the locals all I see is "g35chick this, g35chick that" followed by a bunch crap, crap, and more crap that lead to new posts. I mean it was alright the first time... but damn, this isn't a G35 chatroom. Ya'll need to take your sh*t up on AIM and post more useful threads.

well uhh...why don't you not come back to the socal forums then...YOU'RE NOT WELCOME.

Old 04-07-2005, 04:30 AM
well uhh...why don't you not come back to the socal forums then...YOU'RE NOT WELCOME.
And who made you King?... B*TCH. I've been here longer than all of you newcomers combined. 2022 > 360 little girl

Originally Posted by DOHCtor_Dan
yeah and i bet thats not the first time u've said that.
If only you knew man... if only you knew

And here's something for you to operate on DOHCTOR...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: If you live near Irvine...