Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

If you live near Irvine...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 04:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wickedG35
I mean it was alright the first time... but damn, this isn't a G35 chatroom. Ya'll need to take your sh*t up on AIM and post more useful threads.
oh i see, and posting a picture of your neighbor's viper has what useful information to do with g35's now?

Old 04-07-2005, 04:32 AM
And who made you King?... B*TCH. I've been here longer than all of you newcomers combined. 2022 > 360 little girl

If only you knew man... if only you knew

And here's something for you to operate on DOHCTOR...

wow...you're so cool...dude...seriously...you are my God.

and here's something to stick up your a$$.

Old 04-07-2005, 04:35 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nah, it's not even like that. It's all fun and games... I am not the type to brag, but ASSumists **** me off more than anything. Besides, I thought I'd be the one to pull the plug. It seems as every time I come back to the SoCal forum to talk to the locals all I see is "g35chick this, g35chick that" followed by a bunch crap, crap, and more crap that lead to new posts. I mean it was alright the first time... but damn, this isn't a G35 chatroom. Ya'll need to take your sh*t up on AIM and post more useful threads.
Zack, eenoh zendegi aslan nadoran! cheshtangoh hamisheh rooyeh internet hastan vah boba mikhoran... khok bar saroh cheshtangoh! LOL

behm holler kon barodar!

Old 04-07-2005, 04:36 AM
Originally Posted by DOHCtor_Dan
oh i see, and posting a picture of your neighbor's viper has what useful information to do with g35's now?
The useful information is that you will be seeing me with my "neighbors" car at the next meet... sucka

Originally Posted by g35chick
wow...you're so cool...dude...seriously...you are my God.

and here's something to stick up your a$$.

Will it feel as good as me shoving my d*ck up your *** so I can shut your *** up?

Old 04-07-2005, 04:38 AM
Originally Posted by GRider35c
Zack, eenoh zendegi aslan nadoran! cheshtangoh hamisheh rooyeh internet hastan vah boba mikhoran... khok bar saroh cheshtangoh! LOL

behm holler kon barodar!
huh? Kia, did I ever tell you I was Persian? cause I'm not lol! PM me the translation =P

Old 04-07-2005, 04:41 AM
And here's something for you to operate on DOHCTOR...
what i operate is a 6MT...and sorry, i'm a PhD and I don't do penile implants. u'll need one if u ever learn how to drive a 6MT.

Old 04-07-2005, 04:43 AM
The useful information is that you will be seeing me with my "neighbors" car at the next meet... sucka

Will it feel as good as me shoving my d*ck up your *** so I can shut your *** up?
please....SOMEONE STOP THE GAYNESS!!!!

Old 04-07-2005, 04:44 AM
Originally Posted by DOHCtor_Dan
what i operate is a 6MT...and sorry, i'm a PhD and I don't do penile implants. u'll need one if u ever learn how to drive a 6MT.
That's pretty pathetic to be only driving a G with a PhD don't you think? And you must of missed my entire post of my 6MT supercharged Viper; pretty pathetic to totally miss that also...

and what happened to that stooOOpid g35chick... oh yeah, guess I knocked her the f*ck out. And it wasn't the first time =P

ahhhhhhh

Old 04-07-2005, 04:45 AM
please....SOMEONE STOP THE GAYNESS!!!!
all you have to do is... STFU

Old 04-07-2005, 04:46 AM
That's pretty pathetic to be only driving a G with a PhD don't you think? And you must of missed my entire post of my 6MT supercharged Viper; pretty pathetic to totally miss that also...

and what happened to that stooOOpid g35chick... oh yeah, guess I knocked her the f*ck out. And it wasn't the first time =P

ahhhhhhh

seriously now.....ARE YOU GAY?

Old 04-07-2005, 04:46 AM
and we'll see ur head in your neighbor's lap while he's driving you to the meet.

Originally Posted by wickerG35
i guess we'll have to ask your boyfriend that question.

Old 04-07-2005, 04:49 AM
oooh shhiiietttt sonn....we've got a flamer in the house...mad props to you wicked...can i be your f*g hag? i love gay guys...im so sorry i didn't know you were really gay...will you come shopping with me?! i have to go to this wedding next month..and i have no idea what to wear...OMG this is going to be SOOOO FUN!!! ill PM you my number!

Old 04-07-2005, 04:50 AM

ahhhhhhh
no whats pathetic is taking pictures of a random viper parked on the sidewalk claiming its yours. and no i didn't miss your 6mt viper post; i just have the ability to tell the difference between reality and pure bullsh!t. if u didn't have ur face in your boyfriend's lap all the time u might be able too smell the bull too.

g35chick being stupid? atleast she was smart enough to buy a 6mt instead of a 5at.

Old 04-07-2005, 04:55 AM
Ok bedtime, been fun ya'll

BTW, when's the next Boba meet? cause I'll see you guys there with my "neighbors" car =P

Old 04-07-2005, 04:57 AM
seriously now.....ARE YOU GAY?
And that's all you have to say... Pathetic!!!

and btw

I have a GF who looks 20x better than you do. Even with my *** stains on your face...

muah

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: If you live near Irvine...