Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Vegas Invasion/EA Weekend

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2005, 01:34 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Vegas Invasion/EA Weekend

Just so you guys know, there are a couple big fights in town that weekend.

Mosley vs. Estrada, Cintron vs. Margarito, Diaz vs. Elder, and McCline vs. Calvin Brock are all on Sat. night.

If you don't like boxing, that's cool, but you have to understand that it will inundate this strip with people looking to go out to dinner before hand, and to clubs afterwards. If you want to go out at all on Friday or Saturday night, you're going to have to speak up and grab some reservations, otherwise I can guarentee you a seat at an over-crowded sausage-fest bar drinking watered-down GnTs for $13 a pop. If you want a specific club, let me know and I'll do my best to hook you up, but I can't promise anything if you get much closer to the event. VIP spots are going like wildfire, which means standard admission's going to be about an hour wait.

I'm willing to help with logistics on this end, and I'm frankly surprised that Ed's told me people are somewhat lax about the whole deal. If you want to spend 7 hours at the Autofest and just go home to bed afterwards, that's kosher, but this is not going to be a weekend where you just "figure it out" when you get here and end up getting into a good club/bar/restaurant. Just a heads-up.

G

Old 04-09-2005, 10:37 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Anyone? No one? Cool. Good talk.

Now, on with the "nah passsss" jokes instead.

G