Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

post your dyno results please!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 07:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OCG35
As I expected, not much to brag about... the first car has avg HP and WAY low TQ! The second is Turbo... The dynos posted prior to yours are NA... 305 HP with FI is LOW too! All other FI dynos I've seen are 350-360... Yawn ~ Next...

BTW, you brought this on, not me...

you SURE u wanna go there? i'll run you on the street or track or freeway if u like...maybe with some cash involved?

Old 06-10-2005, 07:28 PM
btw it's low TQ cuz it's a 3.2...and it's a honda...but still higher numbers then you've got as far as HP

Old 06-10-2005, 07:45 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by Xtrm300zX
you SURE u wanna go there? i'll run you on the street or track or freeway if u like...maybe with some cash involved?
Listen... I'm not getting in a pissing contest with you over this cr@p. I'm not bragging about my numbers and obviously downplayed them. You asked for dyno posts so I added mine - NEVER bragging. If you re-read my post I admitted I wasn't satisfied, and have no interest in impressing you! There are TONS of cars out here that will smoke what you're bragging about. Don't waste your time trying to beef yourself up cause I'm done with you after this.

Now go enjoy your 15 year old car.

Old 06-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Listen... I'm not getting in a pissing contest with you over this cr@p. I'm not bragging about my numbers and obviously downplayed them. You asked for dyno posts so I added mine - NEVER bragging. If you re-read my post I admitted I wasn't satisfied, and have no interest in impressing you! There are TONS of cars out here that will smoke what you're bragging about. Don't waste your time trying to beef yourself up cause I'm done with you after this.

Now go enjoy your 15 year old car.

Woah Nelly, easy there. You dont need to get pissed. My boy X is just trying to see wats out there. And plus his 15 year old car probably runs better than most cars now.

Trust me i know and i have seen them.

Old 06-11-2005, 01:58 AM
Originally Posted by RashMan1450
Woah Nelly, easy there. You dont need to get pissed. My boy X is just trying to see wats out there. And plus his 15 year old car probably runs better than most cars now.

Trust me i know and i have seen them.
His post should have said "who wants to race" not post your dynos... I'm always interested in what other G owners have done to get performance out their cars and what the performance gains are. I've been fortunate enough to have several G owners share their success... I made the mistake of partaking in this forum thinking it was as such.

Unfortunately it's just some non-G owner antagonist wanting to brag about mediocre performance and challenge other people. If you read the series of posts you will see that "your boy" had no interest in sharing info, just starting ****. I should have read between the lines on his very first post. Oh well live and learn.

BTW, I'm not knocking older cars; I owned a 76 280Z for 14 years. My point was he had nothing to share that G35 owners could benefit from (and visa versa).

Old 06-11-2005, 03:26 AM
His post should have said "who wants to race" not post your dynos... I'm always interested in what other G owners have done to get performance out their cars and what the performance gains are. I've been fortunate enough to have several G owners share their success... I made the mistake of partaking in this forum thinking it was as such.

Unfortunately it's just some non-G owner antagonist wanting to brag about mediocre performance and challenge other people. If you read the series of posts you will see that "your boy" had no interest in sharing info, just starting ****. I should have read between the lines on his very first post. Oh well live and learn.

BTW, I'm not knocking older cars; I owned a 76 280Z for 14 years. My point was he had nothing to share that G35 owners could benefit from (and visa versa).

Actually he isnt braggin, he is a good friend of mine and he came to the stillen meet and met some of the other G owners. He is just messin around and is a car nut like everyone else. He likes to know more info about others and possibly help me out because he knows alot of people in the industry.

Old 06-11-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by RashMan1450
Actually he isnt braggin, he is a good friend of mine and he came to the stillen meet and met some of the other G owners. He is just messin around and is a car nut like everyone else. He likes to know more info about others and possibly help me out because he knows alot of people in the industry.
Have you even read all the posts in this thread?... He opened by asking people to post dyno's stating "I wanna see watcha got"... then when he sees a couple he makes some comment about why so little power... He had no interest in "helping" anyone do anything (at least on this thread) - instead he post modest dynos as if he's got the fastest **** around (which he absolutely does not). Instead of realizing my perspective, he challenges me to race! WTF!!!

I understand he's your friend, but give me a break, this thread is pointless, and I'm done posting here.

Old 06-11-2005, 02:28 PM
I'll have to back up OCG35. Your "friend" is acting like a douche bag! This shouldn't be an I'm better than you forum, rather a place where fellow enthusiasts actually support each other. Lame!

Old 06-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Team Transport Member
this turned into a $H!t storm! who cars how much HP you have its if you know how to use it

I need to get dyno'd

Old 06-11-2005, 04:28 PM
Received 84 Likes on 54 Posts
Here are my dyno results in stages of mods. The first is with just a borla exhaust TS reflash, stillen cab and grounding wires. The dyno pulls were done on the same dyno with my 18's not my 19's. I have the graphs, but I rather post the rpms, hp and torque #'s for everyone to look at.

Attached Thumbnails post your dyno results please!-dyno-3-1.jpg   post your dyno results please!-dyno-1-1.jpg  
Old 06-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Sorry for posting the dyno above backwards. The dyno on 4/16 is after I installed my crank pulley. The torque #'s are high at first due to my torque converter.
The last dyno on 5/18 are after I installed my HF cats and Kinetix V4 plenum. Disregard the A/F on the last one something was wrong with the monitor.

Attached Thumbnails post your dyno results please!-dyno-2-pulleys-005.jpg   post your dyno results please!-dyno-2-pulleys-006.jpg   post your dyno results please!-car-pics0050.jpg   post your dyno results please!-car-pics0051.jpg  
Old 06-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by Dsskyline
Here are my dyno results in stages of mods. The first is with just a borla exhaust TS reflash, stillen cab and grounding wires. The dyno pulls were done on the same dyno with my 18's not my 19's. I have the graphs, but I rather post the rpms, hp and torque #'s for everyone to look at.
Right on, thanks for sharing... looks like even though the TS reflash over-rides the rev limiter, the engine still backs off after 6500... I'm looking forward to getting my ECU done, do you think it was worth it?

Thanks for the support Inno - at least some people have the same intentions that I had... Hopefully this can turn beneficial for all of us after all!

Old 06-11-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Dsskyline
Sorry for posting the dyno above backwards. The dyno on 4/16 is after I installed my crank pulley. The torque #'s are high at first due to my torque converter.
The last dyno on 5/18 are after I installed my HF cats and Kinetix V4 plenum. Disregard the A/F on the last one something was wrong with the monitor.
Discard my previous... it makes more sense now when you posted the second time. DaveO has a torque converter too and has huge torque... looks as though it's definitely beneficial! So now new question (forget the TS ECU questions before, the new post makes sense and I'm getting it done) - I'm far less familiar with TQ converter, since not many people talk about it... how much and where? I presume you feel it was worth it (can't see how not), so I won't ask that this time.

Thanks again for sharing.

Old 06-11-2005, 05:28 PM

I hate to say it, but he's right. This was supposed to be a post your dyno sheet thread, not a "I'll zmokeeee you" thread. Too many topics in SoCal shift away from what was meant to be talked about.

Old 06-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Discard my previous... it makes more sense now when you posted the second time. DaveO has a torque converter too and has huge torque... looks as though it's definitely beneficial! So now new question (forget the TS ECU questions before, the new post makes sense and I'm getting it done) - I'm far less familiar with TQ converter, since not many people talk about it... how much and where? I presume you feel it was worth it (can't see how not), so I won't ask that this time.

Thanks again for sharing.
My torque conveter is stock. A think a aftermarket torque converter is good if you like to race because you can brake torque higher to launch. I plan on getting one I think DaveO got his from edge racing. I don't know why I pulled so low at stillen 253hp and 232tq. I think it's because I have the kinetix with the 3/8 spacer and it was causing me to ping bad maybe because of too much air. (I could be wrong) I took the spacer off when I got home from stillen and it pulls stronger now (butt dyno) .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.