Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

DUMBEST ticket ever

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 12:15 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DUMBEST ticket ever

i was going home up harbor & imperial hwy.
theres this long traffic at a light and i was a block away from bestbuy.
so i get into the right turn only lane that's empty, cross a SMALL residential street, and get to the next right turn only lane.
at this time i'm following this other car that went ahead of me in the same direction.
then i see a bike cop pull the person in front of me over, and point at me and tells me to pull over.
i get into the parking lot of bestbuy, and i see 2 other bike cops with TWO cars pulled over for themselves i've been gayed..

Old 07-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
so, what did they site you for?

Old 07-08-2005, 12:59 AM
Damn bro.
Sucks that you got pulled over.
Looks like that's a hotspot for homocops to gay people.
Especially since there was like a whole flock of queercops landing people left and right to cite.

For anyone that may know better, correct me if i'm wrong:
Bro you're facked. I'm not sure if there's a way to fight this thing. Speeding is one thing, there's argument for the cop's margin for error in tagging your speed. This is either "you committed a traffic violation" or you didn't.

Research and ask around to see if people have gotten something similar and see if they got out of it and how. I'll ask around myself.

First *I* get busted for speeding and now this for you?
Geez... at least u weren't DUI.

Ya Mala Muh La?
Dru

Old 07-08-2005, 02:26 AM
they cited me for "not obeying traffic signs" referring to "right lane must turn right".
i DID make a violation, but that was just a sting operation.
petty mistakes and they pull you over.
if you were sitting next to me, you'd be like WTF?

the cop said i wont get a point for this so i'm not even gonna try to fight it.
yea and i'm glad i wasn't drinking at the time either. you know koreans and alcohol...

Old 07-08-2005, 03:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Aznteazer
they cited me for "not obeying traffic signs" referring to "right lane must turn right".
i DID make a violation, but that was just a sting operation.
petty mistakes and they pull you over.
if you were sitting next to me, you'd be like WTF?

the cop said i wont get a point for this so i'm not even gonna try to fight it.
yea and i'm glad i wasn't drinking at the time either. you know koreans and alcohol...
shoot.. similar ish happened to me a while back... There was alot of construction on Jamboree and University in Irvine and the right lane was closed off for a good 2 miles, anyway, they post two signs that say "no right turn", but the signs are posted way before the intersection, and one was being blocked by trees so you couldn't see it while driving down the street. The orange cones did not extend beyond the intersection, and actually ended 4 (or so) feet from the intersection, so to me (and other drivers) that a right turn can be made.. right?

Anyway, there were two cars in front of me (probably 2 car lengths each) I get to the intersection, make my right turn, and I see a biker cop standing in the middle of the street, waving the first car, then the second car, and he still had time to point to me and wave me over. So THREE of us got pulled over by this cop. While sitting in my car waiting for my lovely ticket, I look further down the street, and there's another cop writing 3 other cars a ticket. Since I was the last car in the bunch, I had time to look in my rear view mirror and count the amount of cars (there were at least 20 cars) that made the exact same right turn as we did.. When the coper down the street was finished writing his tickets, he hops on his cycle and goes back to the intersection and I see him nab three other cars.

To make a short story longer, this other guy that appeared to the judge before me, was caught at the exact same intersection wth the same violation and he was trying to fight the same ticket. We basically tried to fight the ticket by saying the streets were not marked correctly, and the signs were not visible, blah, blah.. but nothing.. the judge didn't even want to listen to our sympathetic (yet true) story...

We basically had to pay the fine..

If you fight the ticket, you may get lucky and the coper does not show up, but that's always a gamble.

Sorry for the winded msg... anyway, let us know what happens.. good luck!

Old 07-08-2005, 04:11 AM
All cops should burn in HELL!

Old 07-08-2005, 06:29 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
DUMBEST ticket ever
You're right, that's the dumbest way to get a ticket ever. Next time do something less dumb and then you won't get a ticket.

Old 07-08-2005, 07:46 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
watch out when ur comming up harbor (north) where it becomes fullerton in rowland hts.. theres a cop with a radar there.. picked it up last week and a few times a month ago (dont go through there often) but yeah hes there..

Old 07-08-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
You're right, that's the dumbest way to get a ticket ever. Next time do something less dumb and then you won't get a ticket.

you have something up your *** dontcha? i never really said shi* cuz u never replied to my threads, but damn get a life homie. your replies are always the same sad to say.

Old 07-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Sedan
you have something up your *** dontcha? i never really said shi* cuz u never replied to my threads, but damn get a life homie. your replies are always the same sad to say.
You know what's funny? When you were driving down that turn lane passing all those cars, they were all saying to themselves "What an @sshole"! Then when you got pulled over, those same people were laughing their asses off! Now that's comedy!

Old 07-08-2005, 10:04 PM
oh oh you're one of those "i obey all traffic signs" type. then i understand you mr. scary skeleton crusher.

Old 07-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Sedan
oh oh you're one of those "i obey all traffic signs" type. then i understand you mr. scary skeleton crusher.
Nope, not me. I break traffic laws all the time. It's just when I get a ticket I don't come on here and whine like a little girl about it. I take responsibilty for my actions, that's something you wouldn't understand.

Old 07-08-2005, 11:02 PM
Yo Aznteazer....

Don't mind Skeleton Cru, he's your typical cop. Of course he's going to talk sh*t, he's one of 'them'.