Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Visiting Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 03:04 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
THE BEST hooah place is called Rama Geenies. Its on La Cienega and Melrose. A bit expensive and best hookah you can get. Imported straight from Israel. Awesome place. Vinny, the owner is always there, looking out and hanging out with his customers great guy. Make sure you go there. Habibi's, which is 2 minutes from my house, is nice and all to see girls, but it is a bit overrated. Gypsy is much nicer, better food, hookah, and an older crowd. By older i mean college girls, where as habibi is more highschool girls and older people. Def hit me up if you guys wanna see some places...Pm me if youd like

Old 07-28-2005, 03:16 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Try West Hollywood (WeHo)

Old 07-28-2005, 04:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brooo Garden Grove is no more than 15 minz from my pad bro. Its about 30 minz drive from LA which isnt all that bad, trust me its not. Ill show you a few places in the OC. I turn 20 on the 12th of August which kinda sucks but I get into clubs with an ID I got. Anyway, ill pm you my number right now bro. Im gonna try the best that I possibly can to take you around. I wont have my G but I will have another car so I should be straight... Anyway man gimme a call b4 you get down if youd like. Ill take you to a bikini coffee cafe which is like... 8 minz from where your staying. hit me up though bro...

Old 07-28-2005, 04:42 AM
cafe O in burbank is nice for hookah

Old 07-28-2005, 04:44 AM
Call me up when you come down, I have hook ups at a couple of clubs. Kamal I can get you into some of the clubs with us if you want. I have major hook ups at Saddle Ranch in citywalk. Let me know.

Old 07-28-2005, 05:15 AM
Originally Posted by izzy21
Call me up when you come down, I have hook ups at a couple of clubs. Kamal I can get you into some of the clubs with us if you want. I have major hook ups at Saddle Ranch in citywalk. Let me know.

Izzy i am not saying this in a mean way but i know you have hook ups at the clubs, but Saddle Ranch? What hook up is that?

Everyone can get into that place. LOL

Hey NYCGspot check your pm i sent you my number.

Last edited by RashMan1450; 07-28-2005 at 05:19 AM.
Old 07-28-2005, 09:37 AM
This thread is sooooooooooooo giving me Deja vu....remember when i was asking all the same questions before i came out there???

and then i never even met any of you guys!!! DAMMN! at least i talked to you on the phone while in the same zip code!!! LOL

Anyways, NYC, your gonna have a blast - no ifs, ands, or maybes!!! People in LA (dont take offense locals) are NOT LIKE US EAST COASTERS AT ALL!!! Everywhere i went with my boys, people knew right away we were from the East......not sure if it was because we were the loudest people there, the drunkest, or the coolest!!! LOL j/k, but people def noticed that shiit....esp the girls!!!

Make sure to share your pics when u get back!!!

Thanks everyone for looking at my pictures! I truely had an amazing trip and will never forget it!!!

"Beverly hills, thats where I want to be!!!!!" - Weezer

Old 07-28-2005, 12:56 PM
Rent a sports car and cruise PCH (pacific coast highway)

Old 07-28-2005, 04:59 PM
curvingedge: I looked into exotic car rentals, but they cost an arm and a leg. Just renting a manual corvette for a day would cost about as much as my roundtrip plane ticket. Unless you want to lend me your G to drive , I don't think I'll be able to fly down the PCH in style.

pearlcoupe: Are you going to the Philly G-Squad meet on the 13th? I might see you there before I head to Cali at the end of the month.

izzy, rash, kamal: thanks for pm'ing me. I'll hit y'all back real soon. Definitely going to be an awesome time. Mad love to you guys for reaching out to me.

Old 07-28-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by NYCGspot
curvingedge: I looked into exotic car rentals, but they cost an arm and a leg. Just renting a manual corvette for a day would cost about as much as my roundtrip plane ticket. Unless you want to lend me your G to drive , I don't think I'll be able to fly down the PCH in style.

pearlcoupe: Are you going to the Philly G-Squad meet on the 13th? I might see you there before I head to Cali at the end of the month.

izzy, rash, kamal: thanks for pm'ing me. I'll hit y'all back real soon. Definitely going to be an awesome time. Mad love to you guys for reaching out to me.
Oh yeah, ill be there man...Valley Forge Park is in my hood....i helped set this meet up too - so yea, def keep an eye out for me...i still have a little of that "cali -tan" on my pale white-boy skin too! LOL

See u then...

Old 07-28-2005, 05:55 PM
Pearl, I live in Malibu and work at Pepperdine. I always tell people it has to be the best college campus in the nation. My office over looks the ocean, can't beat that! As for the cars out here, sick! I have some photos but don't know how to post them on here. (if someone tells me I will post a couple sweet photos) And after living here for a year, I don't even notice the Benz or BMWs anymore. All I see are the Bentley/Aston Martin/Maserati/Lambo/Ferrari drivng around. In fact, this Sunday Malibu is having a car show. I will be there (not with my G ha ha ha). Anyway, For those coming to the LA area, you have to do the PCH run!

I will take photos at the show if anyone is interested in seeing what all is there...

Old 07-28-2005, 06:58 PM
if you want me to host your photos email them to me at anoor1450@yahoo.com

NYG, bro L.A.'s heat is sizzling right now. Be prepared to get a nice tan at the beach.

Old 07-28-2005, 07:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You have to try one of them hookers on Sunset!

Old 07-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by MalibuG
...And after living here for a year, I don't even notice the Benz or BMWs anymore. All I see are the Bentley/Aston Martin/Maserati/Lambo/Ferrari drivng around. In fact, this Sunday Malibu is having a car show. I will be there (not with my G ha ha ha). Anyway, For those coming to the LA area, you have to do the PCH run!...
I hear that. Bentley's, Aston's, etc. are the ones that get attention. BMW, MB are a dime a dozen... and Lexus... everybody drives a goddamn Lexus. (There are probably more Lexuses than people in LA.)

As for the PCH run... PCH gets too crowded... now for a Mulholland Highway run from Point Dume to Woodland Hills...

Last edited by MrCrazy; 07-28-2005 at 07:16 PM.
Old 07-28-2005, 10:52 PM
the PCH does get crowded and it is not a "run" as far as driving wild, Mulholland is awesome for that. But PCH is like a car show at times. And if you stop at one of the markets closer to Malibu Cyn Rd. you will see a celeb. almost 100% of the time!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Visiting Los Angeles