Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Visiting Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 11:05 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by patrickwong
You have to try one of them hookers on Sunset!

Come see me for this, I can help you out. All those bitches are mine unless you have been givin permission....so when you on Sunset...keep it movin, cause you can admire, but don't look too long.

Old 07-29-2005, 12:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aiight aiight...here is another West Coast So Cal representa!!! Rash knows about most of the night spots in LA and we can both help you out as far as getting around and how to locate certain spots. I guess cruising PCH is fun if you've never done it, and saddleranch might be cool but it's not the BEST club/bar...Definately smoke some hooka at Up In Smoke and make sure you get it in the "apple bowl"...Venice is definately a fun experience...AND DONT FORGET ABOUT THAT CALI STICKY ICKY!!!!!! I'm sure this isn't the end of this thread so I'll post some more stuff later...

Old 07-29-2005, 12:56 AM
I know this is off topic but...Jimmy, on your profile the location says 10,451 or something...WTF??

Old 07-29-2005, 02:28 AM
Hey MalibuG thanks for the pics here they are.

Old 07-29-2005, 04:47 AM
you can get to LA in about 35 minutes with no traffic. with traffic 1hr to 130hr. if ur gonna get tossed in LA make sure you don't drive. Try looking on expedia for hotels in beverly hills. you might find some good deals.

Old 07-29-2005, 10:00 AM
I will move to LA right now if.......

Someone gets me a job paying equal or more than i make now (preferrably more, so i can live it up out there)

Someone finds me a cool place to stay...

Thats it. 2 simple requiremnets. Let me know

Old 07-29-2005, 11:48 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
I will move to LA right now if.......

Someone gets me a job paying equal or more than i make now (preferrably more, so i can live it up out there)

Someone finds me a cool place to stay...

Thats it. 2 simple requiremnets. Let me know

PearlCoupe, I know this is off topic, but howd you make your DVD player fit in your lower glove box. I have one that fits ALMOST perfectly, but needs something done cause I only have half an inch before the glove box will latch...

Dan, sticky icky it is bro, and 10,431 is made to make you think that I'm Kia with a crazy post count...check it out now...

Old 07-29-2005, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
10,431 is made to make you think that I'm Kia with a crazy post count...check it out now...

HA HA HA AREH DEE GEH

Old 07-29-2005, 01:10 PM
Rash, Thanks for posting those pics. I am always proud of my G until I see something like that pull up. <sigh>

Old 07-29-2005, 03:49 PM
no prob on the pics.

Old 07-29-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by RashMan1450
Izzy i am not saying this in a mean way but i know you have hook ups at the clubs, but Saddle Ranch? What hook up is that?

Everyone can get into that place. LOL
Yes you are right, everyone can get into that club. Everyone however, doesn't know the owner,general manager,door,security,servers,and bartenders. The Saddle Ranch at city walk has a vip area, which is the stage area. They only allow girls up there and of course the VIP guests. I'm sure you have never partied in the VIP area cause you would not be posting your comments. Why don't you come out one day and I'll show you the hook up I have there? Oh and I can get people who aren't 21 in there as well. I would call that a hook up. Wouldn't you?

Old 07-29-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by izzy21
Yes you are right, everyone can get into that club. Everyone however, doesn't know the owner,general manager,door,security,servers,and bartenders. The Saddle Ranch at city walk has a vip area, which is the stage area. They only allow girls up there and of course the VIP guests. I'm sure you have never partied in the VIP area cause you would not be posting your comments. Why don't you come out one day and I'll show you the hook up I have there? Oh and I can get people who aren't 21 in there as well. I would call that a hook up. Wouldn't you?

LOL that was a good one. No actually i go to Saddle Ranch on Thursdays. I never go there on a Sat or Fri. I go to get wasted and watch idiots sing karaokee. Also i think the City Walk location is WAAAAAAY better than the sunset one.

I know wat you mean by that special area. I have gone up there once.

Fa show its a hook up. I know how hard it is to party up there. Hey imma PM you so check it.

Old 07-30-2005, 03:00 PM
"I wanna give a shout out to Areh Deh Geh records and all my Nigg@s in the 818!!!!!!"

Old 07-31-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
PearlCoupe, I know this is off topic, but howd you make your DVD player fit in your lower glove box. I have one that fits ALMOST perfectly, but needs something done cause I only have half an inch before the glove box will latch...

Dan, sticky icky it is bro, and 10,431 is made to make you think that I'm Kia with a crazy post count...check it out now...
Im not really surre what was done to make it "fit" in there......i just told the shop that did the install to put a DVD in the lower glove - and they did! LOL

the actual unit is a Myron & Davis unit...not sure on the model but it fits in there very snugly - but nicely...

Sorry i couldnt be more help....

Old 08-02-2005, 12:37 AM
Sorry, I was MIA this weekend, just got a CF hood for the G. Pics'll come up as soon as I put on my full body kit (which will probably be painted and fitted while I'm in LA. Talk about perfect timing).

Rashman: I hope I don't cream myself when I see that Lambo in person...I might not be able to pack enough underwear . That lambo looks so siiiick--my trip looks better and better as the days come by.

As for my room, I'm pretty set on booking a place. It's a bed&breakfast near USC and its going for about $110 a night for 3 people, which isn't shabby at all. What do you guys think about the location?
Safe, nice neighborhood? Easy to park a car? Close to the bars and restaurants y'all talking about? Its either this place or a hotel in garden grove, which I have to book by the end of the week. Please, break it down for me, because I don't know which will be better for my trip.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Visiting Los Angeles