Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Izzy/others who went to Saddle Ranch:Please read!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 03:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i was gonna go to miyagi's with izzy today! should i be concerned about this? lol

Old 08-27-2005, 03:39 PM
Damn that sucks man. I'm kind of glad now that my night with some members on here went bust and never happened. If I got stuck with a bill like that, I would've choked some people. That's why when I go out with people I don't know very well, my credit card never comes out of my wallet to start the tab. I know you wanted to start since you were there early but you should've closed it out when everyone arrived or told the server only put stuff on your tab that you order. It sucks when people just assume that they are being taken care off and don't pitch in. Hope people step up and send you some funds.

Old 08-27-2005, 04:00 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Skyline GTR
Damn that sucks man. I'm kind of glad now that my night with some members on here went bust and never happened. If I got stuck with a bill like that, I would've choked some people. That's why when I go out with people I don't know very well, my credit card never comes out of my wallet to start the tab. I know you wanted to start since you were there early but you should've closed it out when everyone arrived or told the server only put stuff on your tab that you order. It sucks when people just assume that they are being taken care off and don't pitch in. Hope people step up and send you some funds.
Believe me, next time it will be one round at a time. It just all happened so fast that I didn't really have a chance to get pissed until everyone was gone. Not to mention that I had a crazy buzz going at the time too. If I had a clear head like I do right now, this would not have happened or else someone probably would've gotten choked.

Old 08-27-2005, 04:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey now.

I wasn't part of this night out on the town.
Hell i don't even know the people that went out there.

But let's give em the benefit of the doubt.
Yes, $600 is a lot to spend on people you don't know.
But, it's been less than 12 hours since last night.
The people that were there are still probably conked out.

They all know who they were.
I'm sure if they're respectable people, they'll turn up with money or get you back next time. Don't know what your financial situation is, but i guess for now, all you can do is chalk it up to a lesson learned.

Let us know how it turns out.
From what's been said, Izzy is a down cat.
That many people can't be wrong.

Give it some time, brah.
Peace

Old 08-27-2005, 05:32 PM
Hey i was there that night but i decided not to go up to the stage. Man i feel fo ryou paying 90% of the bill. Hell if it was me i wouldnt pay. Man i dont know wat else to say

Jimmy, you should have came bro same with Kia and kamal. I had 6 girls with me and my homie were all alone with them. The best part was, they were exchange students from Italy.

Izzy if you read this, thanks for pickin up the phone, but i couldnt hear your @ss at all, but its all gravy.

Old 08-27-2005, 06:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RashMan1450

Jimmy, you should have came bro same with Kia and kamal. I had 6 girls with me and my homie were all alone with them. The best part was, they were exchange students from Italy.

When'd you turn into snoop D-O-DOUBA-G?

Old 08-27-2005, 07:17 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Geeeeeeezus!

I was there last night man, with another bud who just bought a G, and we were happy to just kick back and order and pay for our own drinks. . .we sat at the table that was empty next to the "drinked out table" with all the food on it. . .where are all the people that sat there? There was like 10-12 people? They could all easily throw down 50 bux-60 bux to make it even. I'm really sorry to hear that dude. . .makes me glad I only roll with enuf cash for myself and a few xtras. . .

Izzy. . .I'll be there at Miyagi's tonight. . .(hopefully with a harem of 18 year old hotties) lol and I'll be paying for myself again! Hex. . .you gonna be there? I'll buy ya a drink. . .

Anyways, headache and rambling subsiding, take some responsibility people! Don't kill off the fun!

-drew

Old 08-27-2005, 07:19 PM
I feel you pain man... That just plain sucks.

I hope people that attended step up...

Old 08-27-2005, 08:03 PM
G Kreuzer
Exclamation

Hey ... just woke up not too long ago. First off, I was there last night and had an absolute blast as always.

Hexxum001,
Sorry you had to carry the burden. That did sound pretty lousy. Meechin made a good point ... let us all just hold off for a bit before hanging anyone. Let them sober up and sleep enough to even be aware of this thread and what happend last night. I, myself, just woke up and logged on this minute. To the others who were not in this mess ... we appreciate the help and support, but let's not make it sound worse than maybe how it was.

On my end of the story ... as far as I recall while intoxicated, I did notice there were only a few of us left when the lights turned on at the end of the night. Shortly, I notice a slight commotion going on between a few of you. So, I asked what's up and learned of the cash situation. I offered to help with some cash. I was then greeted with the shock of not finding my wallet at the back of my pants! Others were giving me the look like, "Ohhh ... we haven't heard of that one before!" I was deeply concerned for a few minutes, then as I reached into my front pocket ... I had an epiphony! "SOB! You left the wallet in the car and only carried the cash and license in your front pocket. Ya idiot!!!" ... obviously too buzzed to think properly at the time. In either case, I gave up all the cash I had, which was about $100. Since, I was not part of the discussion regarding the 4-way split for $187 between whomever four people that agreed upon it. I figure that was wayy more than enough to cover my share. From the sound of this no one else has actually paid yet other than myself ($100) and your buddy ($50) ... leaving you with a $600 bill ($750 - 100 - 50 = $600)??? Anything there after was a blurr to me. I just remember being pulled away by someone to located another person.

Quite honestly, I think everyone was just too wasted to remember to pay and/or were not aware that they are also accountable for EVERYTHING on the table. Given everyone's frequent this forum they'll pay up when they realize what's going on. However, I am a bit puzzled who kept rolling in the Gray Goose bottles??? I'd been perfectly fine w. just a few Coronas.

btw ... I did also eat 2 of the celery sticks!

Let's hope for a sound resolution.

Last edited by THX723; 08-27-2005 at 08:06 PM.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by THX723
Hey ... just woke up not too long ago. First off, I was there last night and had an absolute blast as always.

Hexxum001,
Sorry you had to carry the burden. That did sound pretty lousy. Meechin made a good point ... let us all just hold off for a bit before hanging anyone. Let them sober up and sleep enough to even be aware of this thread and what happend last night. I, myself, just woke up and logged on this minute. To the others who were not in this mess ... we appreciate the help and support, but let's not make it sound worse than maybe how it was.

On my end of the story ... as far as I recall while intoxicated, I did notice there were only a few of us left when the lights turned on at the end of the night. Shortly, I notice a slight commotion going on between a few of you. So, I asked what's up and learned of the cash situation. I offered to help with some cash. I was then greeted with the shock of not finding my wallet at the back of my pants! Others were giving me the look like, "Ohhh ... we haven't heard of that one before!" I was deeply concerned for a few minutes, then as I reached into my front pocket ... I had an epiphony! "SOB! You left the wallet in the car and only carried the cash and license in your front pocket. Ya idiot!!!" ... obviously too buzzed to think properly at the time. In either case, I gave up all the cash I had, which was about $100. Since, I was not part of the discussion regarding the 4-way split for $187 between whomever four people that agreed upon it. I figure that was wayy more than enough to cover my share. From the sound of this no one else has actually paid yet other than myself ($100) and your buddy ($50) ... leaving you with a $600 bill ($750 - 100 - 50 = $600)??? Anything there after was a blurr to me. I just remember being pulled away by someone to located another person.

Quite honestly, I think everyone was just too wasted to remember to pay and/or were not aware that they are also accountable for EVERYTHING on the table. Given everyone's frequent this forum they'll pay up when they realize what's going on. However, I am a bit puzzled who kept rolling in the Gray Goose bottles??? I'd been perfectly fine w. just a few Coronas.

btw ... I did also eat 2 of the celery sticks!

Let's hope for a sound resolution.
Dude this truly sucks! All I can tell you bro (I remember who you are now) is that you actually were included in the 4 way split. Izzy did mention your name, I just couldn't remember earlier. I honestly don't remember who the 4th person was going to be. And if you gave $100 and my friend gave the other $50 . . . All I know is that I have a $600 receipt in my pocket and that there were a lot of people enjoying the food and drinks besides you, me and my friend. And my friend and I only ordered one bottle at the beginning of the night so I don't know who ordered the other 2.

Drew-Don't worry bro, I know that you weren't in on this mess. I saw you and your friend at the other table with your own food and drinks. It's cool bro. I don't think I will be at Miyagi's tonite. That $600 put a dent in my bank account and I have other things that need to be paid first. Thanks though!

Old 08-27-2005, 09:40 PM
G Kreuzer
Perhaps Izzy automatically assumed I will be one of the splits because he's a good friend and that is completely OKAY with me, but for the record I was NOT in any conversation nor was I told I'd be part of the FOUR *until* I stopped by and asked what was going on. I most definitely handed the cash to Izzy not too long after I thought I misplaced my wallet (silly!). 3-20s, 2 or 3-5s, and a few 1s ... to be exact. That's is where the ~$100 you got came from.

But don't get me the wrong way ... I have absolutely no problem giving you more to cover the rest of the 187, since I was suppose to be one of the four? Fine! I've been around this forum for far too long to be pulling low-***** like this. I'm affraid this is getting a bit more complicated than it really should be. My suggestion is to forget the others and instead settle this with the alledge 4 people who agreed to the $187. If I'm ONE of them and you are #2 ... who's #3 and #4? How does that sound to you?

Let's get this all squared away. I hate financial dilemma!!!

Last edited by THX723; 08-27-2005 at 10:51 PM.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:40 PM
you guys gotta hear what izzy has to say about this. he installed my springs today, and i heard a very diffferent story...

Old 08-27-2005, 11:36 PM
can someone share with us what Izzy had to say about it...

Old 08-28-2005, 12:45 AM
Originally Posted by sdkingka
you guys gotta hear what izzy has to say about this. he installed my springs today, and i heard a very diffferent story...
Well, that was the point of this thread. Clint came on here and gave us his perspective of what happened last night. I am just trying to figure out how I got stuck paying $600 as an invited guest. I ended up paying for the other invited guests food and drinks. I don't even know what the breakdown of the charges are. I was a little too buzzed to remember to ask for a copy of the bill that has the breakdown of what was ordered(that's on me). I just wish that I never would have given my cc at the beginning of the night.

Clint-I'm not really sure what to do. I had a really good time and would love to hang out with everyone again but this is just leaving a really bad taste in my mouth. I am trying to give everyone the benefit of the doubt here until we can figure out what happened. The bottom line however is that I am still out a large amount of money. I'm sure that you understand where I am coming from here. Like I said before, I am not trying to call anyone out or put anyone on the spot. I'm just trying to find out what the fvck happened.

Old 08-28-2005, 02:03 AM
Clint you were there last night? i didnt see you

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Izzy/others who went to Saddle Ranch:Please read!!