Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Izzy/others who went to Saddle Ranch:Please read!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2005 | 09:19 PM
#14 08-22-2005, 12:14 AM
izzy21
Trader Rating: (0) Join Date: Dec 2004

I just PMed you. Sorry so late. I hate that I "flaked" on you. I was involved in a small car accident. Got my hand cut up and some bruises,but nothing too big. Don't trip on venting, I understand and probably would have done the same. I will make it up next week though. Trust that. So mark your calender. Choose the day Friday or Saturday. I will be at Saddle Ranch on friday and Miyagi's on saturday.

1.I will take care of the drinks and food.

2.Open invite for anyone on here as well.

Thanks to all who have met me and know I wouldn't have flaked on a fellow G driver. Talk to you guys soon.

I promised I wasn't going to post, but here goes. The above is from the post "Izzy is a flake"
I broke it up a bit for everyone to understand what it really meant. The 1. is directed to skyline, because of what happened between him and I. I also offered to pay for his fix it ticket as well. The 2. was directed to people who wanted to enjoy the VIP areas at both clubs. Now that that is clear on to friday at Saddle Ranch.
I had set everthing up for the two nights already. All everyone had to do was show up. Hexxum I believe was the first to show up. I am not sure. I got people in while on the phone cause I was running late. I get to the Vip section where I see some people at my tables and introduce myself. I see there was a grey goose bottle on the table open and had obviously been drank from. Hexxum explains he had opened a tab on his card "to get things started" OK great no biggie. I have my tab seperatly for my friends who including myself were 5. Drew was at the booth at the end ordering his own drinks with his friends. Clint and his friends were at one table where the bottles and food were. Clint asked at various times where they could get there drinks from. I told him to order from my server. I don't know what else went on at that table cause I was moving around talking to my friends at the next table over and talking to some ladies. Food was brought to the table as well. Over the course of the night I see two more bottles of grey being brought to the table. I figure ok, they are obviously thirsty. Fast forward to the end of the night. I pay my bill which was $450 for my friends who came and me. Hexxums "bill" was $750. A little confusion arises, who is gonna pay for all his bill. He looks at me a bit confused. I offer to help him find a solution. There were still four of the people that I saw drinking at the table with the bottles. I tell him why don't they split it 4 ways. At this point his friend leaves to go to the bathroom. He still looks confused while people begin to leave. My server had to go get his friend so he could be present. My server explains to him that he ordered the first bottle and friend ordered the next two bottles. Clint drops $100. His friend who ordered the 2 bottles of Grey offers $50. Each bottle runs for $250 each. That's $750. Hexxum didn't pay for anything else that he was not responsible for. My total cost for the evening was about $750
Rundown of what I payed:
1. My friend at the door-$40
2. Extra security at both ends of the VIP area- 2 guys-$30 each
3. Food-included in my bill
4. Red Bull-15 ordered-$5 each=$75 included in my bill
5. Cranberry,Orange Juice-my bill
6. Tip for my server $200
7. My bill=$450
That's how the night went in a nut shell. I don't remember the other asian guys that were there when I first got there but they are the only ones who have not chimed in. I know they have read this. You know who you are the one who was drunk and began getting on the little stage dancing.
I am tired of all this back and forth. This will be the last time I "hook" anyone up. I am ****** if I do and ****** if I don't. This is what I get for trying to share my good fortune with people who don't appreciate.

Last edited by izzy21; 08-29-2005 at 12:59 AM.
Old 08-29-2005 | 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by izzy21

I broke it up a bit for everyone to understand what it really meant. The 1. is directed to pearl, because of what happened between him and I. I also offered to pay for his fix it ticket as well. The 2. was directed to people who wanted to enjoy the VIP areas at both clubs.

I am out of this whole event since I wasn't there, but I don't see how people would understand all that previously without a real break down prior to the event...reading it the first time, I too thought you were "treating" everyone since you are inviting someONE to food and drink, but immediately say everyones welcome, NOT everyones welcome to the VIP area ONLY...

Old 08-29-2005 | 12:09 AM
If your out of it, stay out.

Old 08-29-2005 | 12:10 AM
ouch....yes sir!

Old 08-29-2005 | 12:52 AM
izzy21

I just PMed you. Sorry so late. I hate that I "flaked" on you. I was involved in a small car accident. Got my hand cut up and some bruises,but nothing too big. Don't trip on venting, I understand and probably would have done the same. I will make it up next week though. Trust that. So mark your calender. Choose the day Friday or Saturday. I will be at Saddle Ranch on friday and Miyagi's on saturday.

The 1. is directed to pearl, because of what happened between him and I. I also offered to pay for his fix it ticket as well.
I thought it was directed at me?? Well anyways, thanks for offering but don't worry about the ticket. Its only $10.

Old 08-29-2005 | 12:58 AM
Let me change that

Sorry got confused. Yup your way.

Old 08-29-2005 | 01:03 AM
|
izzy21

Thanks to all who have met me and know I wouldn't have flaked on a fellow G driver. Talk to you guys soon.

I promised I wasn't going to post, but here goes. The above is from the post "Izzy is a flake"
I broke it up a bit for everyone to understand what it really meant. The 1. is directed to pearl, because of what happened between him and I. I also offered to pay for his fix it ticket as well. The 2. was directed to people who wanted to enjoy the VIP areas at both clubs. Now that that is clear on to friday at Saddle Ranch.
I had set everthing up for the two nights already. All everyone had to do was show up. Hexxum I believe was the first to show up. I am not sure. I got people in while on the phone cause I was running late. I get to the Vip section where I see some people at my tables and introduce myself. I see there was a grey goose bottle on the table open and had obviously been drank from. Hexxum explains he had opened a tab on his card "to get things started" OK great no biggie. I have my tab seperatly for my friends who including myself were 5. Drew was at the booth at the end ordering his own drinks with his friends. Clint and his friends were at one table where the bottles and food were. Clint asked at various times where they could get there drinks from. I told him to order from my server. I don't know what else went on at that table cause I was moving around talking to my friends at the next table over and talking to some ladies. Food was brought to the table as well. Over the course of the night I see two more bottles of grey being brought to the table. I figure ok, they are obviously thirsty. Fast forward to the end of the night. I pay my bill which was $450 for my friends who came and me. Hexxums "bill" was $750. A little confusion arises, who is gonna pay for all his bill. He looks at me a bit confused. I offer to help him find a solution. There were still four of the people that I saw drinking at the table with the bottles. I tell him why don't they split it 4 ways. At this point his friend leaves to go to the bathroom. He still looks confused while people begin to leave. My server had to go get his friend so he could be present. My server explains to him that he ordered the first bottle and friend ordered the next two bottles. Clint drops $100. His friend who ordered the 2 bottles of Grey offers $50. Each bottle runs for $250 each. That's $750. Hexxum didn't pay for anything else that he was not responsible for. My total cost for the evening was about $750
Rundown of what I payed:
1. My friend at the door-$40
2. Extra security at both ends of the VIP area- 2 guys-$30 each
3. Food-included in my bill
4. Red Bull-15 ordered-$5 each=$75 included in my bill
5. Cranberry,Orange Juice-my bill
6. Tip for my server $200
7. My bill=$450
That's how the night went in a nut shell. I don't remember the other asian guys that were there when I first got there but they are the only ones who have not chimed in. I know they have read this. You know who you are the one who was drunk and began getting on the little stage dancing.
I am tired of all this back and forth. This will be the last time I "hook" anyone up. I am ****** if I do and ****** if I don't. This is what I get for trying to share my good fortune with people who don't appreciate.
I feel that I need to clarify a few things here:
1) I absolutely do appreciate you getting me and my friend into Saddle Ranch and into the VIP area. Like I said, I had a really good time with everyone that was there. Izzy, you are a cool dude and I had a lot of fun hanging with you and your friends and everyone else that was there.
2) My friend did NOT order the other 2 bottles of GG. We were both at the table when he brought the second bottle and we were both wondering who ordered it because our bottle was empty and we wanted to ask whoever ordered it if we could have some of theirs. We thought that one of the ladies sitting at the table ordered it because she was the first one to grab it. Maybe because they were sitting at the table that we were at, the server assumed that it was one of my friends and put it on my tab. There is no way that I am responsible for paying for 3 bottles of Grey Goose at $250 a pop. If my friend and I were the only ones drinking from those bottles, then fine, it is on me.
3) I wish that I would have known that there were gonna be seperate tabs. When we first spoke on the phone, you told me not to worry about anything. You told me to get what I wanted, including food, which neither myself or my friend did. I told you that all we wanted was Grey Goose and Red Bull (btw, the server said that he didn't charge for the Red Bulls, that they were on him). Because you were hooking everything up, I told you that I would help with the bill at the end of the night. You said, that's cool, we'll figure it out. So I assumed that everything would be on one bill and that we would split the one bill up at the end of the night.
4)Obviously I am not the only one that assumed that you were hooking up the food and drinks. Except for Drew, nobody else ran there own tabs. Everything went onto to either your or my tab. From your own post, you can see how it looks like you are saying that everyone is invited and it is all on you. Nowhere do you break it down specifically who you were gonna treat. It's my bad for not clarifying when you got there how things were gonna happen.
5) I guess Clint is the only one that was there, besides my friend who came with me, who kicked any money down. I wish I knew who the other people were (especially those that were supposed to be in on the split), but I don't. All I know is that there were a lot of people drinking from those bottles and eating that food that need to come forward. I realistically don't think that I am going to see any money come my way, so I am just going to have to learn a very expensive lesson here and take it as a loss.

There is not much more that I can say that I haven't already said. The most unfortunate part of this is that everyone had a really good time. It was really cool to meet some people from the board and party with fellow G owners. It looks like there isn't going to be a resolution that is going to make everyone happy so I am just gonna let it go. Next time I am just gonna have to make sure that I clarify the situation first or just make sure that no one but me can order on my tab.

Old 08-29-2005 | 01:32 AM
Izzy seems like a cool dude from reading all of his posts in the so cal section. I hope you guys get this all sorted out

Old 08-29-2005 | 02:21 AM
I am done with this thread. Here are the facts as I know them to be true.

1. I am glad you had fun. I think you are a good guy too. I have no problem with you or your friend.

2. My server brought your friend back after he was gone for 15 minutes. In front of you broke down your tab. Explained that you ordered the first and your friend ordered the next 2. If that was not fact why didn't either of you express your case. You guys kept quiet when he was saying that to your face.

3. & 4. When you talked to me on the phone I did say don't worry about anything. You were gonna get inside and up to the VIP section no problem and could order food. I said I usually get a bottle of vodka for shots. You said you and your friends drink vodka red bull. I did say we would figure it out. When I arrived at the booth you let me know about putting your card down so I figured you were gonna have your tab separately.
4. I guess it was my fault for not being **** about breaking it all down step by step for all the others whom the invitation was not directly intended. Geeimfast thought the same as you did, but Skyline gtr got the message fine. Coincedentaly who it was intended for. Everyone else just saw a flashing light that read "free drinks for all". Which was not the case. Funny how the food was on my tab and not yours. Drew understood that I was hooking him up with the entrance if there was a line and into the VIP area. Clint asked about the food and drinks at the begining of the night. He asked where he could order from. So this is what I think. You have a separate tab, Drew has one with his friend, Clint is gonna have one, and I have my own. Everything clear to me.

I am sorry, but your friend was a bit out of hand and I think you should talk to him about acting like P-Diddy and then only having $50 bucks. From what my server told me he was ordering them. I spoke with him saturday after learning about this thread from Simon. The only other people I can think of were those other asian cats. Were they with you to? If not they are the ones who came up on drinks and food.

As stated at the top. I am done with hooking up anyone I don't know. I try to be cool with people and this is what happens. I get moochers. You guys can keep waiting in line and out of the VIP areas makes no difference to me. Nuff said.

Old 08-29-2005 | 02:41 AM
Izzy your still my man, thanks for responding back to those PMs hella fast. Talk to you later.

Old 08-29-2005 | 03:20 AM
|
I am done with this thread. Here are the facts as I know them to be true.

1. I am glad you had fun. I think you are a good guy too. I have no problem with you or your friend.

2. My server brought your friend back after he was gone for 15 minutes. In front of you broke down your tab. Explained that you ordered the first and your friend ordered the next 2. If that was not fact why didn't either of you express your case. You guys kept quiet when he was saying that to your face.

3. & 4. When you talked to me on the phone I did say don't worry about anything. You were gonna get inside and up to the VIP section no problem and could order food. I said I usually get a bottle of vodka for shots. You said you and your friends drink vodka red bull. I did say we would figure it out. When I arrived at the booth you let me know about putting your card down so I figured you were gonna have your tab separately.
4. I guess it was my fault for not being **** about breaking it all down step by step for all the others whom the invitation was not directly intended. Geeimfast thought the same as you did, but Skyline gtr got the message fine. Coincedentaly who it was intended for. Everyone else just saw a flashing light that read "free drinks for all". Which was not the case. Funny how the food was on my tab and not yours. Drew understood that I was hooking him up with the entrance if there was a line and into the VIP area. Clint asked about the food and drinks at the begining of the night. He asked where he could order from. So this is what I think. You have a separate tab, Drew has one with his friend, Clint is gonna have one, and I have my own. Everything clear to me.

I am sorry, but your friend was a bit out of hand and I think you should talk to him about acting like P-Diddy and then only having $50 bucks. From what my server told me he was ordering them. I spoke with him saturday after learning about this thread from Simon. The only other people I can think of were those other asian cats. Were they with you to? If not they are the ones who came up on drinks and food.

As stated at the top. I am done with hooking up anyone I don't know. I try to be cool with people and this is what happens. I get moochers. You guys can keep waiting in line and out of the VIP areas makes no difference to me. Nuff said.
I'm pretty much done with it too because there isn't going to be a resolution but what you are calling facts are in dispute. There are obviously some HUGE discrepencies in what we each see as facts.

1) We both agree on that.
2)I must have either been in complete shock over the bill and just a little bit too buzzed for my own good because I don't remember the server saying that my friend ordered the other 2 bottles. If that were the case, I would have definitely called him on it. This dude has been a close friend for years and makes more than enough money to cover whatever bill he creates. He didn't bring his wallet with him because I told him that pretty much everything would be hooked up. That's why he only had $50 cash on him and his I.D. Luckily for me I did bring my wallet because I only had $100 cash on me.
3 & 4)We obviously remember this conversation differently. You never said that you would just get us into the VIP and that is it. Once again, I was not the only one assuming a "hook up." Clint did not run his own tab. If you go back and read his post, telling his side of the story, he clearly states that his wallet was in the car and only after he heard the situation with the bill, he gave $100 cash (which was all of the money he had on him) figuring that was more than enough to cover his share of the bill. He obviously was confused about the situation as well. Drew was the only one that ran his own tab. As far as the food being on your bill, I never knew that because I never saw the actual bill. The server just said that the total was $750. It might have been clear to you and possibly Drew (maybe he was just smart enough to have his own seperate tab) but it sure wasn't clear to anyone else.

It's easy to say that my friend ordered the other 2 bottles because there is no way to prove it either way. I know that he didn't though. I think that the server assumed that those other people were with me because we were at the same table and it was an easy way out for him to say that my friend ordered them (which I never heard him say anyways). It's just a little bit too convenient. The simple fact of the matter is that there were a lot of people drinking from those bottles. And the only person that I knew there was my friend. Everyone else I had never met before. I don't know who Simon is so I won't comment on that.

Oh yeah and don't worry about us, we have our own hook ups at other clubs where we don't have to wait in line and are in the VIP. We'll just stick to those. Don't get too full of yourself now. It was definitely a cool place to hang out at but it's no White Lotus or Garden of Eden (we have a hook up here btw). Nuff said, again.

Old 08-29-2005 | 04:17 AM
Alright...
This is how i see it.

HEXXUM001:
When you first posted this thread, you wanted to tell your side of the story to the (G35Driver) world.
We were all listening.
BUT, everyone knows that there's more than one side to the story.
Izzy has his side as well.

Listen dood.
I'm not one to take sides.
I only side with LOGIC.

But in this situation... THE ONLY ONE TO BLAME IS YOURSELF

You said yourself that you have hook-ups at "GARDEN OF EDEN" and "WHITE LOTUS"
If this is true, that means you're no stranger to the bar-hopping/clubbing scene.
You should already know that when you DO put your card on tab, (or at least common sense would say), you tell the bartender that you're the one to make the call on adding to the tab.

At this point, you're lying about one of two things:
(A) Being an avid bar-hopper/clubber with "hookups" at other clubs
(B) Not being a moocher and expecting to have a great time on someone else's dime.

I don't know who Izzy is.
Never met him, or talked to him.

When he made the offer to "hook" people up, automatically that means getting you in the door without hassles. Depending on how good he's in with the bartenders/waitresses that could mean a break on the price of drinks as well or some drinks on the house. But that's not a guarantee and honestly, that's asking for a bit too much IMO.

I wasn't in the phone conversation so i don't know what was actually said.
People have different definitions for the same word/phrase.

But the bottom line:
If you start a tab with your card because you get there first, and you THOUGHT someone else was gonna cover the night, then you should have closed YOUR tab and let the man of the hour handle business.

As for Izzy, i think i'm pretty safe to assume that he wasn't shocked by his bill (at the end of the night *OR* now). It sucks that you had to pay that much for 3 bottles of GG but honestly dood, you can only blame yourself. If you're familiar with the bar-hopping scene, you should already know how to take care of business and keep track of what's going on with the tab.

Chalk it up to a lesson learned man.
Whether it was your friend that ran up your bill, or some moochin squatters that ordered the extra bottles... you and yourself only are responsible for your spending. If you're willing to put your card and get the tab running, you better know what's going on it and when.

Might seem like harsh words.
But i'm just telling it like how i see it.

Hopefully all will turn out okay in the end.
Peace

Old 08-29-2005 | 04:38 AM
G Kreuzer
Wait, hold up a sec there Hexx ... I must clear up what I said since you definitely took them out of context.

My previous reply of "I'd cover my share of the bill" was a figure of speech. I noted as 'my share' because I did help myself to two servings of the Grey Goose ... definitely NOT 100 dollars worth. I felt compelled to assist further only because I thought that was a friendly gesture on my part. Afterall, we are all in a big family (this forum). I feel like you have been singling me out on more than one occassion from the start (i.e. the dude that lost his wallet ... the ONE that bailed one the 4-way split, which I wasn't part of ... and now this?). This is now really getting out of hand. As I've already pointed out twice, who was the genious that kept rolling in the Grey Goose? Because it sounds like the Grey Gooses are the source of your problem. Find the bastard who order them and get the smack down on him. Personally, there appears to be no confusions as far as what was charged to your tab. It was 3 bottles of Grey Goose and nothing more. GG runs $250 per bottle at just about any clubs I'm aware of. $750 for the three bottles is right on the nose. If anything that was probably at a reduced rate, because w. tax and tips ... you should be expecting a lot more.

Second point ... me not having the wallet with me has absolutely nothing to do with expecting any sort of full hook-up. This ain't my first outting ... I know the game. I made a point shortly after I arrived by asking Izzy who and how I should order anything. He told me I can go ahead and place the order with his server and therefore his tab. Back to the no-wallet bit. I didn't bring my wallet because I have no intention of losing it by accident; a standard procedure for such venue. It was my stupidity in the midst of intoxication that I fooled myself into thinking I lost the wallet that I never had, but I quickly figured it out only moments after. I thought I have already explained all this. It makes absolutely no sense for me to carry so much cash on me if I had no intention of paying for anything.

So please ... leave me out of this mess and make me look bad, when I'm your only financial patron at this point. To think I even offered to further resolve this.

My last post regarding this matter as well!

Last edited by THX723; 08-29-2005 at 04:45 AM.
Old 08-29-2005 | 09:38 AM
I never understood clubs and never will.

Damm you guys drop a gang of cash for what?

Hot chicks?

I spent $250 total in Las Vegas last weekend at Spearmint Rhino. That was treating my friend as well as me after I won some money in a poker tournament. We got to see and touch hot girls. Sure they are not going home with us at the end of the night, but neither are the girls you guys are meeting. And as often happens at the strip clubs in Vegas, when the girls make enough money, or when they get tired, they tend to find guys to talk to and chill and drink with. And thats it. No spending money or spending a few bucks on drinks.

I could sort of understand if you were hooking up with these girls, but sheesh. $250 for a $30 bottle of Grey Goose? I don't get it.

Old 08-29-2005 | 10:15 AM
|
Originally Posted by THX723
Wait, hold up a sec there Hexx ... I must clear up what I said since you definitely took them out of context.

My previous reply of "I'd cover my share of the bill" was a figure of speech. I noted as 'my share' because I did help myself to two servings of the Grey Goose ... definitely NOT 100 dollars worth. I felt compelled to assist further only because I thought that was a friendly gesture on my part. Afterall, we are all in a big family (this forum). I feel like you have been singling me out on more than one occassion from the start (i.e. the dude that lost his wallet ... the ONE that bailed one the 4-way split, which I wasn't part of ... and now this?). This is now really getting out of hand. As I've already pointed out twice, who was the genious that kept rolling in the Grey Goose? Because it sounds like the Grey Gooses are the source of your problem. Find the bastard who order them and get the smack down on him. Personally, there appears to be no confusions as far as what was charged to your tab. It was 3 bottles of Grey Goose and nothing more. GG runs $250 per bottle at just about any clubs I'm aware of. $750 for the three bottles is right on the nose. If anything that was probably at a reduced rate, because w. tax and tips ... you should be expecting a lot more.

Second point ... me not having the wallet with me has absolutely nothing to do with expecting any sort of full hook-up. This ain't my first outting ... I know the game. I made a point shortly after I arrived by asking Izzy who and how I should order anything. He told me I can go ahead and place the order with his server and therefore his tab. Back to the no-wallet bit. I didn't bring my wallet because I have no intention of losing it by accident; a standard procedure for such venue. It was my stupidity in the midst of intoxication that I fooled myself into thinking I lost the wallet that I never had, but I quickly figured it out only moments after. I thought I have already explained all this. It makes absolutely no sense for me to carry so much cash on me if I had no intention of paying for anything.

So please ... leave me out of this mess and make me look bad, when I'm your only financial patron at this point. To think I even offered to further resolve this.

My last post regarding this matter as well!
Clint-My bad bro. I should have clarified a little further. I in no way meant to say anything negative about you or make you look bad. My point in bringing you up is that you did not run your own tab. As you just said, you ordered on Izzy's tab. In other words, you were not expecting to have to pay, right? I never brought you in to the 4 way split. I guess Izzy assumed that when you offered to help. I don't know. You are actually the only one who kicked any money down so I actually owe you a thanks.

meechin-It is definitely a lesson learned and I do blame myself. I should have closed out the tab or asked for my card back when Izzy got there because that most likely would have led to a discussion right then and there as to how everything was gonna happen. And yes, I do know how it works which is why I am just letting it go now instead of trying to find out who the others were that ran up the tab. Ultimately I should have clarified the whole situation right from the beginning.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Izzy/others who went to Saddle Ranch:Please read!!