Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Let Tookie Live.........

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you see, you have to base your racists beliefs on faith alone. I mean, we don't need fact to believe in some (imaginary) God, why do we need fact to believe in racism in our court system. Any religious person needs to admit that they accept things as absolute truth when they have little or no factual basis.

Old 12-14-2005, 01:50 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by GP1
Cali is already a better place for the execution. Many people of all races, religion, socioeconomic background, educational levels did not agree with the plea for clemency. I am one of them.

One thing that still botherss me is that it shouldnt take 20 yrs to execute a convicted felon. Tookie was on death row for 24 years.
It didn't take TOOKIE that long to shoot one of his victims in the back of the head with a shot gun. And if the justice system didn't step in and take action, as long as it took them to finish. Then rival gangs would've taken action eventually and the circle would keep going, not it isn't continually rolling anyway. But if he hadn't of died at the hands of the government, he would've eventually died at the hands of someone else and then his peeps would've killed that someone else for his death. GP1, you're right. It takes far to long for someone to be put to death after they receive the verdict.

Old 12-14-2005, 07:12 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by briphi
you see, you have to base your racists beliefs on faith alone. I mean, we don't need fact to believe in some (imaginary) God, why do we need fact to believe in racism in our court system. Any religious person needs to admit that they accept things as absolute truth when they have little or no factual basis.

Uh, I am not sure if you are trolling, being serious, or being sarcastic or what.

Comparing a factual situation like our justice system to religious belief, which can be neither proven nor disproven, is not a fair comparison.

There is factual information available that, while very complicated, can be used to either prove or disprove that the justice system is systematically racist against blacks. Of course the direct factual evidence that exists to prove the system is racist, is scant, and generally is more properly interpreted towards other conclusions.

Old 12-15-2005, 05:45 AM
ok can we please stop this thread. The guy is gone. Thanks and have a nice day

Old 12-15-2005, 11:49 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No keep this thread going like Tookie's memory....

Old 12-16-2005, 07:22 AM
[/QUOTE]If your Black or Minority the Chanaces are MUCH Greater for you to Do Hard Time![/QUOTE]

It's probably because if you're black or minority the chanced are MUCH greater for you to have committed a crime. Laws are written in black ink on white paper...IT"S BLACK AND WHITE!!!! You steal, you do time. You violate probation, you do more time. You kill, you end up like Tookie...I'm sick of that fckin race card being brought up. In the illustrious words of Jim Carey in Liar, Liar, "STOP BREAKIN' THE LAW A$$HOLE!!!!!"

Last edited by DanielEshaghian; 12-16-2005 at 07:25 AM.
Old 12-16-2005, 07:28 AM
Originally Posted by NismoV35
But Will we Ever See a Minority President or Woman? I'd Bet My left Nut that we Won't!

That's because they don't know how to win a fckin election. And if Hilary becomes president (which she won't), I'll shoot myself...

Old 12-16-2005, 08:31 AM
Devil's Advocate
Based on convictions for similar crimes blacks do typically get stiffer sentences.

Old 12-17-2005, 01:52 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by roneski
Based on convictions for similar crimes blacks do typically get stiffer sentences.

Where did you find that?

I'll tell you I do have a preconcieved notion on this matter, but that only comes from empirical evidence, albeit far more empirical evidence than any other normal citizen will have.

But I am always interested in facts that I am unaware of.