Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

See lots of Irvine G's... whereabouts r u?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 01:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by g35chick
ACN IS GAY! GO GET A REAL JOB!
wow your pretty mean lol

Old 01-16-2006, 03:42 PM
She used to work for ACN... she speaks from experience....

Old 01-16-2006, 03:43 PM
$7,500 my first month......
i think i'll stick with ACN!!!!
you must really suck at it to say a bad thing about it!!!

Old 01-16-2006, 04:02 PM
I have today off from work... so I'll be baking a few batches of my Oishii Chocolate Chip and Toffee Pecan Cookies....

Last edited by G354GOD; 01-16-2006 at 04:05 PM.
Old 01-16-2006, 04:08 PM
can i have sum?

Old 01-16-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by SnoDog
Are you talking aout that Diamond Graphite G Coupe that parks on Sanctuary every night? He's got a spoiler, and parks in the exact same spot every night. I usually see the car there when I'm coming home. I'm not sure if that's the same one you are talking about though, because it's on Sanctuary and Great Lawn. I live in Treo, on Great Lawn to be exact!
Yeah, that's probably him. It's the only other DG Coupe I see in Woodbury (besides mine).

Man, as for the street names, I barely have mine memorized. All of the streets sound the same after a while. I'm still trying to learn them. I've already had a few people come up to my while I'm walking my dogs and ask me for directions for "how to get to this or that street" or "Do you know where *** street is?." I feel like a dumbass 'cause I always say, "Yeah, I know the street is in this neighborhood somewhere but I'm not quite sure where."

You've probably seen me at night. I'm usually walking my dogs either by myself or my wife. I have a medium sized mixed German Shepard looking dog who tags along with a little white "foo foo" dog. Give a honk if you see us.

Old 01-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by flipper

Yeah, that's probably him. It's the only other DG Coupe I see in Woodbury (besides mine).

Man, as for the street names, I barely have mine memorized. All of the streets sound the same after a while. I'm still trying to learn them. I've already had a few people come up to my while I'm walking my dogs and ask me for directions for "how to get to this or that street" or "Do you know where *** street is?." I feel like a dumbass 'cause I always say, "Yeah, I know the street is in this neighborhood somewhere but I'm not quite sure where."

You've probably seen me at night. I'm usually walking my dogs either by myself or my wife. I have a medium sized mixed German Shepard looking dog who tags along with a little white "foo foo" dog. Give a honk if you see us.
I sure will. By the way, do you know where we are supposed to wash our cars here? There's no driveway or even a big enough spot outside of our garage to park our cars and wash them. I live in a Town Home (I know Woodbury has Town homes, houses and apartments all in one), so I don't know if you live in a town home or a house with a driveway or something.

Old 01-19-2006, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by SnoDog
I sure will. By the way, do you know where we are supposed to wash our cars here? There's no driveway or even a big enough spot outside of our garage to park our cars and wash them. I live in a Town Home (I know Woodbury has Town homes, houses and apartments all in one), so I don't know if you live in a town home or a house with a driveway or something.
LOL! Our home is a single-family residence but the lot it's built on is pretty small so our homes don't have a "traditional" driveway, like you and I are used to. We probably have the same setup. The common alleyway in the back where your garage is , techinically, your "driveway."

At our homes, you have two options to wash your car. First (the one's I see most people use), you can park in the alleyway and hook-up your hose there. We have hose spigots in the back next to our garage. Although the CC&R's explicitly state, "Never to park in the alleyway," I always do to wash the G. Sometimes, though, I have to move the car if a neighbor of mind is trying to get in their garage and I don't leave enough turning room for them.

The other option for us, is washing our car out front. Our builders thought it was "bright" of them to attach a hose spigot on the opposite side of our front door (street side). The only use I've seen for that one is for the gardeners to water the trees, using our water. However, I start using it wash the car in the street. I just hate lugging the bucket through the house to get to the front.

They're going to be finishing a "touch-free" car wash on Jeffrey in a few months (Alberstons). I hate using them but when I'm feeling lazy, I occasionally go through them.

Old 01-20-2006, 02:43 AM
Originally Posted by flipper
LOL! Our home is a single-family residence but the lot it's built on is pretty small so our homes don't have a "traditional" driveway, like you and I are used to. We probably have the same setup. The common alleyway in the back where your garage is , techinically, your "driveway."

At our homes, you have two options to wash your car. First (the one's I see most people use), you can park in the alleyway and hook-up your hose there. We have hose spigots in the back next to our garage. Although the CC&R's explicitly state, "Never to park in the alleyway," I always do to wash the G. Sometimes, though, I have to move the car if a neighbor of mind is trying to get in their garage and I don't leave enough turning room for them.

The other option for us, is washing our car out front. Our builders thought it was "bright" of them to attach a hose spigot on the opposite side of our front door (street side). The only use I've seen for that one is for the gardeners to water the trees, using our water. However, I start using it wash the car in the street. I just hate lugging the bucket through the house to get to the front.

They're going to be finishing a "touch-free" car wash on Jeffrey in a few months (Alberstons). I hate using them but when I'm feeling lazy, I occasionally go through them.
Lol, yeah, it surely is a funny ordeal we have here. Anyway, I spent a good 2 hours or so the other day washing my Z out in the back alleyway right outside of my garage. I just got tired of not knowing where I should wash my car and just did it. I just parked it as close as I could, and there was enough space for cars to pass by without a problem. I used the water spigot that's inside the garage. The only slight problem was that the water would just kinda spray all over the ground and make the whole spot wet, travelling all the way to the other side with the little groove in the ground to let water flow down. I hope my neighbors don't mind. I didn't know there is another water spigot out front. There's so much construction going on in the front of my house though, so washing my car out there probably isn't a good idea at least until the houses across from me are finished. Anyway, I saw a DG coupe earlier today coming up on Jeffrey towards Trabuco, and thought it might be you, so I pulled up to see the driver, but it was just some girl driving.

Old 01-20-2006, 04:00 AM
i drive on Culver and University every morning to work in an IP G coupe.