Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Its unreal how many G's I see in Socal.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 12:23 AM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Received 136 Likes on 92 Posts
no i'm just saying most G's on the boards are modded, even if it's slightly. I geuss i used a bad choice or wording. By real G's i mean people that are G35 enthusiasts like ourselves unlike the many women and business men that are just driving it because it has a high status appeal.
-GP-

Old 03-03-2006, 12:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gdup35sedan
no i'm just saying most G's on the boards are modded, even if it's slightly. I geuss i used a bad choice or wording. By real G's i mean people that are G35 enthusiasts like ourselves unlike the many women and business men that are just driving it because it has a high status appeal.
-GP-
so your saying that g35 enthusiasts that are women dont count?

Old 03-03-2006, 12:40 AM
Originally Posted by draxxus07
lol! get off his ***!!!

Old 03-03-2006, 12:41 AM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Originally Posted by draxxus07
not in the least, i'm talking about businessmen/women and older women that drive it for the status appeal. There are a couple women on here that are more than into their G's (trey's. wife) she's just as active on the forum as trey is. G35_Vixen, infinitiJDMchic, there's plenty, i'm just saying the majority of women that drive G's arent enthusiasts. no matter how i put it someone is going to try and find something wrong with what i'm saying.
-GP-

for sure, i hate that, theres only a few people on the forums from san diego, so you go to wave "hi" and they look at you like your crazy.
-GP-
dude you got that right. Howcome I haven't seen you driving around San Diego yet haha. Everytime I see a G in San Diego, I look at the driver forever, and still no response. Maybe a few glances, but they are probably thinkin... "hey, why does his look a little different from mine??" haha

Yea there are a lot of G's in SoCal, but I think there's more in the Orange county LA area than there are in San Diego.

Even though there's a ****load of them, and some say they're played out. You still get looks, and "hey, nice car!" or thumbs up every now and then. I like it when you drive next to a car, and the girlfriend is sitting passenger...don't you like it how she tries to sneak in a glance to see who's driving???

ENVautoDetailing.com

Originally Posted by g356spd06
lol! get off his ***!!!
THANK YOU!!!!
-GP-

Old 03-03-2006, 01:06 AM
Originally Posted by c35
So... real G35 drivers are 16 year olds who haven't earned a thing in their lives? You are still a child.
Wow, F U man. I meant G35drivers like the ones on 'G35Driver'.com that are car enthusiasts and have a little fun with their cars rather than just drive it to work or whatever. And I am the least fortunate out of anyone on this forum probably. My dad gave me his car because I have extremely life threatening cancer and spend most of my life in the hospital and cant go to school. The only thing I can really do is have fun modding my car. Last summer, before my cancer reoccured I worked 5 days a week, 8 hours a day at $6.75 an hour. And before I was diagnosed I got straight A's in college classes as a 14 year old. So before you speak out of your A$$, know what your talking about. Wow if you newbies are gonna be on this forum than dont act like retards and ruin our threads!!

Last edited by Strtsk8r321; 03-03-2006 at 01:30 AM.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:09 AM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Originally Posted by Strtsk8r321
Wow, F U man. I meant G35drivers like the ones on 'G35Driver'.com that are car enthusinats and have a little fun with their cars rather than just drive it to work or whatever. And I am the least fortunate out of anyone on this forum probably. My dad gave me his car because I have extremely life threatening cancer and spent most of my life in the hospital and cant go to school. Last summer, before my cancer reoccured I worked 5 days a week, 8 hours a day at $6.75 an hour. And before I was diagnosed I got straight A's in college classes. So before you speak out of your A$$, know what your talking about. Wow if you newbies are gonna be on this forum than dont act like retards and ruin our threads!!
PWNED!!! sorry to hear about your illness strt, glad your still ok.

-graverice- you prolly havent seen me because i'm mainly in the miramesa area. Only time i go out of there is delmar or down to SDSU at night for parties.
-GP-

Old 03-03-2006, 01:09 AM
THANK YOU!!!!
-GP-
Thanks guys for understanding what I said and not being a$$es.

Old 03-03-2006, 01:15 AM
I'd be more than happy to say hello Gdup35sedan. It's unfortunate to have so many unfriendly people in such a laid back city.

Old 03-03-2006, 01:17 AM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Yeah it really is unfortunate, people are all stuck up here though. Where are you located in SD? I'm in scripps ranch/mira mesa.
-GP-

Old 03-03-2006, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by Strtsk8r321
Correct^^^ So were pretty much all the coupes. Thats whats so boring!! I pull up to a 350z or G to find that its either a women or man on his cell phone. It sucks. No real G35 drivers.
lol, I do see lot of ppl with cell in a G in Canada too. ya, I am one of them wearing suit all the time...jeez...hate it when I have to go to work...but it do look cool for a 24 wearing suit holding a cell with a G35 tho. ^^

Old 03-03-2006, 01:20 AM
Live by Montgomery Field in the Serra Mesa area. But I have to drive up to Rancho Bernardo twice a week for school. At least I have my G to help me endure traffic...

Old 03-03-2006, 01:24 AM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Yeah, i know where that is... i went to mesa college 2 semesters ago and drove by montgomery everyday. Are you going to go to the SoCal G's meet on saturday? It's in anaheim at Angels Stadium at 12 noon. If you want to go let me know and we can meet up and drive there, i'm already driving up with another G from del mar.
-GP-

Old 03-03-2006, 01:27 AM
Unfortunately no. Weekends are about the only real time I get to spend with my wife and catch up on other stuff. Maybe I can try to make it to the next one though. Thanks for the invitation!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Its unreal how many G's I see in Socal.