Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Its unreal how many G's I see in Socal.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 01:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KccBaby
lol, I do see lot of ppl with cell in a G in Canada too. ya, I am one of them wearing suit all the time...jeez...hate it when I have to go to work...but it do look cool for a 24 wearing suit holding a cell with a G35 tho. ^^
Ya, and nothing against business men or women, they just arent 'typically' the ones on here. Not saying none of them are.

Old 03-03-2006, 01:37 AM
Originally Posted by Gdup35sedan
Yeah, i know where that is... i went to mesa college 2 semesters ago and drove by montgomery everyday. Are you going to go to the SoCal G's meet on saturday? It's in anaheim at Angels Stadium at 12 noon. If you want to go let me know and we can meet up and drive there, i'm already driving up with another G from del mar.
-GP-
Man I really wanted to go to my first meet!! But my friend is taking me to a LA kings game and he has a suite. I dont like hockey but it should still be fun. Ill be looking at you guys like this when we pass the Anaheim stadium at about 12 and I see all the G's.

Old 03-03-2006, 01:40 AM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Received 136 Likes on 92 Posts
awww... he picked the hockey game over the meet/cruise... BOOO!!! JK bro, hopefully you can make it to the next one, look forward to meeting you.
-GP-

Old 03-03-2006, 01:46 AM
I thought it was going to be at night so I was planning on going until today when I found out it was at 1. I was gonna cancel, but my friend already had the tickets.

Looking forward to meeting you too. I might be going to San Diego this weekend. You ever come up this way?

Last edited by Strtsk8r321; 03-03-2006 at 01:48 AM.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:14 AM
THANK YOU!!!!
-GP-
haha im just messin wit you bro... but yea i feel ya on the whole sayin whats up and gettin a dirty look back, alot of ppl that own these cars arnt all enthusiasts... only thing i do miss about owning a honda

Old 03-03-2006, 03:16 AM
Rollin On Dubz
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you guys want to see a lot of G35's...come to the SFV on a Saturday Night on Ventura Blvd, you'll see about 1 g35 every 5 seconds (I'm not joking)

Old 03-03-2006, 03:19 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by MikeyMike
If you guys want to see a lot of G35's...come to the SFV on a Saturday Night on Ventura Blvd, you'll see about 1 g35 every 5 seconds (I'm not joking)
yup. Including mine and im sure urs.

Old 03-03-2006, 04:19 AM
Rollin On Dubz
^
No doubt, my favorite liquor store is on New Castle and Ventura, lol.

Old 03-03-2006, 01:13 PM
why you gotta kill all the fun strtsk8r?!?!? They were prolly all stock 03-04 sedans being driven by business men. No REAL sedans.
-GP-
yup.. exactly why i got the sedan! i still dont regret it.. love drivin' it everyday =) coupes are played out.. but some of them look nice.

Old 03-03-2006, 01:15 PM
yup....i agree. G's are everywhere in So Cal.

Old 03-03-2006, 03:10 PM
yeah... too many G's out here unfortunately. my neighbor across the street (who happens to work for Northrop Grumman as well) even has my same G, same year, same DG. bleh

well at least all i had was tint, slammed, blackout, cleared, debadge, impul spoiler and I get 180 degree stares from other ppl, including other G's - at least it looks different enough.

i got my rear crushed 2 months ago for 15K dmg so now my car looks really unique.

gimme 5K and i'll get some 20" DPEs, then I'll feel really really unique!

Old 03-03-2006, 03:22 PM
It's funny how you guys say it's played out and you see G's everywhere. The exagerating that goes on here about that is out of control. True you see G's around town and you do but lets not get crazy and say you seem them everywhere you go ALL THE TIME. I see many more people with Altimas, Maximas, BMW's and Benz along with many other brands more then I see G's. So, please stop saying you seem them everywhere all the time because IMO they are still pretty rare compared to many many other cars.

Old 03-03-2006, 03:39 PM
dahhh, you are right to a point. It's just the impression that there are tons everywhere because... well - it is a real attention getter. When I'm scanning the freeway as I drive, I don't notice the maximas, the altimas, benzs, etc... I notice the G because 1) it is beautiful, 2) i have one. Multiply that with that the fact that there are indeed so many, and it seems like they are everywhere.

I also have a '95 Camry, and I know there are a ton out there, but they don't exactly grab my attention as I drive. I'm not checking them out as I do with G35's, especially since I own a G35.

It also depends on where you live.

I've lived in the Valley, West L.A., Santa Monica, Palms, and now Los Feliz (near North Hollywood).

G35 Coupe is very very common out here along the 110 near downton, near Wilshire and the 405, in Hollywood - all upscale neighborhoods. G35 Coupe accounts for over 30% of all Infiniti sales at the Santa Monica and Glendale dealerships. There are just a ton out there - and it's been out for like 4+ years now. It's going to happen to any beautiful, popular, relatively affordable car.

Basically, a lot of us G owners got the car because at first it was so hot and unique, but now it's kind of just a really nice, beautiful car. It's definitely not unique anymore (unless you mod it), hence the complaint that there are so many everywhere - that's all.

also, living in Los Angeles is different than living in other parts of SoCal. You see Bentley's, SL55AMGs all the time. Especially along wilshire near UCLA and Beverly Hills. I saw an Enzo driving down the street on Los Feliz a few months ago right by my house (granted that is rare, but you get my point). There is nothing out here that is unseen. I definitely see about 10 G35's a day driving to and from work.

btw, I saw the new M5 in Glendale last month. DAAANNG!! I was trying to follow it and check it out. hotness... first one I've seen on the road. I can't wait to start seeing the M6's. Those WILL be rare.

Last edited by jimgpark; 03-03-2006 at 03:44 PM.
Old 03-03-2006, 04:03 PM
sure there's lots of Gs out there, but how many are done right? ie..nice rims, tints, lowered and a nice exhaust note.....notice i said exhaust note, not noise.......these are the Gs i give more attention to, checking out the drivers and if they're females, even more attention.....owners of these rides are more into the enthusiast area vs the owners of the Gs you see with almost blacked out rims from front oem brake dust.....giving a nod to these drivers are a waste of time.

Old 03-03-2006, 04:33 PM
Ya, I know there are tons of other cars, but my dad but the G in late '03 and there were NO G's around, so I always considered them to be rare. And I do see tons of them everywhere...its just that I notice a G right of the bat, where I dont pay attetnion to other cars.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Its unreal how many G's I see in Socal.