Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Its unreal how many G's I see in Socal.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 04:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^^Those SL's are nice cars but I wouldnt ever get one (unless it was an AMG) because they are sooo common around my area that I barely even notice them Id rather spend 80k + on a car that is more rare, like a viper or something.

Old 03-03-2006, 06:53 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Gdup35sedan
That's why i got a sedan!!!

+1

Old 03-03-2006, 07:26 PM
I bought my 05 coupe because I liked the look and performance for my buck. I never thought of it as some sort of status. A 35-40k car in LA is not exactly an eye catcher. I have heard the played-out claims alot recently, especially around the SFV, but dont give a sh*t. I still love my car!! If you think its played-out them you probably never loved it in the first place, so go buy a car that is not so common, or have your parents buy you another one. Sh*t, that would never end, just get a new car each year.

As for the non-enthusiast G drivers, just like most every car, they outnumber us, but they bought the car for some of the same reasons we did...

Old 03-03-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by 1SUPERG
I bought my 05 coupe because I liked the look and performance for my buck. I never thought of it as some sort of status. A 35-40k car in LA is not exactly an eye catcher. I have heard the played-out claims alot recently, especially around the SFV, but dont give a sh*t. I still love my car!! If you think its played-out them you probably never loved it in the first place, so go buy a car that is not so common, or have your parents buy you another one. Sh*t, that would never end, just get a new car each year.

As for the non-enthusiast G drivers, just like most every car, they outnumber us, but they bought the car for some of the same reasons we did...
Ok, everyone stop acting like I said our cars our played out! I love my car and dont want a new one!! I am simply saying that there are a lot of them now. When my dad bought the car I saw one maybe every month. Now theyre very common. So stop acting like I dont like my car because they are too common. Ill always love it, it is my favorite car under 55k. The only time that I would try to get a less common car is if I am paying over 80k.

Old 03-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by Gdup35sedan
Yeah, i know where that is... i went to mesa college 2 semesters ago and drove by montgomery everyday. Are you going to go to the SoCal G's meet on saturday? It's in anaheim at Angels Stadium at 12 noon. If you want to go let me know and we can meet up and drive there, i'm already driving up with another G from del mar.
-GP-
Hey if you SD heads ever get together or chill around here let me know!
SDSU parties??? im down. haha.