Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

SoCal Newbies (Introduce yourself here)!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:23 PM
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
Welcome to the forum guys! Glad to see some new faces in SoCal. Hope you see you guys at some of the meets this year.

Assuming your talking about the car and not the girl in the pic, Dal35.

Old 05-21-2012, 11:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello all!

My name is Huan and I recently got hired by Infiniti. I currently do not own an Infiniti, but I have always wanted a G coupe. I currently drive a 2012 Subaru WRX hatchback and once I have it paid off (not trading this baby in!), I will be a proud owner of a G35 coupe. In the meantime, I will be attending local meets and hope I can meet some of you. Also, if you need assistance with parts or information, feel free to PM or email me, I would be happy to help.

Old 05-22-2012, 01:16 PM
Received 140 Likes on 129 Posts
Welcome! Which dealer do you work at?

Old 05-22-2012, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf
Welcome! Which dealer do you work at?
Hello! Thank you for the welcome! I am at the Cerritos dealership, fresh to the industry.

-Huan

Old 05-24-2012, 11:05 PM
Long time lurker, on my 2nd G

Hey guys, I started digging through this forum in '08 when I bought my 2005 6MT coupe. Sold it, now I have a 2008 6MT sedan. It's stock, but I'm looking for some subtle exterior & interior upgrades & light performance mods.

I'm in San Diego, looking forward to hitting the next meet.

Old 06-06-2012, 02:27 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey guys! New G owner here. I was browsing online for parts to upgrade my G with some nice kits and stuff and ended up joining here. Previously an RSX owner at ClubRSX. Hope to meet some new peeps. By the way im from the 818! Sucks i cant post at the market to purchase good deals on parts. But ill be active here.

Old 06-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
What up man. Welcome to the G community. This forum will defitnetly help you with whatever route you wanna go. I'm from the 818 also city of Sylmar. What kinda of G do you have?...

Old 06-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Gst88
What up man. Welcome to the G community. This forum will defitnetly help you with whatever route you wanna go. I'm from the 818 also city of Sylmar. What kinda of G do you have?...
I have a 2005 Coupe OB. 6MT. I am from the city of Northridge.

Old 06-09-2012, 03:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hello guys,

I'm Linda, new G owner! Just bought my G a month ago. It's a 2005 coupe 6MT. I love it! And I'm from the 626.

Old 06-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey. My name is Greg, I live in southern orange county

I bought my 06 coupe last August. I absolutely love the car. I've been on the forum for awhile now but I need to get my post count up so I can sell some items.

44k miles
black interior
6mt

it's pretty stock but I keep it clean

Old 06-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Hey guys. I picked up an 04 sedan 6 spd with 38k miles this past weekend. Always had wrx's but wanted to change it up. I want to do some mods but would love advice. I'm thinking of starting subtle with coupe or 05-06 sedan midpipe. Anyone use a local exhaust shop that could hook it up with something nice? I'm asking because the full CBE are quit a bit more expensive than what I'm used to. I'm in lake Elsinore. Thanks

Drew

Old 06-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Phontain
Hey. My name is Greg, I live in southern orange county

I bought my 06 coupe last August. I absolutely love the car. I've been on the forum for awhile now but I need to get my post count up so I can sell some items.

44k miles
black interior
6mt

it's pretty stock but I keep it clean
Clean ride. Just make sure you posts are legit.... take your time and do it right. You don't want to risk getting the mods mad at you. Also, you should probably cover up the plate of the truck in the picture, too. That, or just crop it out.

But to all of you, welcome to the community!

Old 07-09-2012, 04:45 AM
Hey guys, my name is Barry and I traded my s2000 for a bone stock OB 03 Sedan a little over a month ago because my wife & I are expecting. I'm sure I have a similar history to most of you, owned a bunch of swapped/jdm'd out civics, a mazda and a few other cars..I've been on a bunch of forums and been part of many different car communities... My wife and I started a photoblog site shortly after I moved down to Corona from the Bay Area... I'm excited to join yet another seemingly nice car community =) Look forward to seeing you guys at meets and events in the near future.

www.stayclassick.com

Old 07-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by verseone
Hey guys, my name is Barry and I traded my s2000 for a bone stock OB 03 Sedan a little over a month ago because my wife & I are expecting. I'm sure I have a similar history to most of you, owned a bunch of swapped/jdm'd out civics, a mazda and a few other cars..I've been on a bunch of forums and been part of many different car communities... My wife and I started a photoblog site shortly after I moved down to Corona from the Bay Area... I'm excited to join yet another seemingly nice car community =) Look forward to seeing you guys at meets and events in the near future.

www.stayclassick.com
Welcome to the G family! Judging by the G Sightings thread, it looks like you've already done a couple things to it. Anyway, have fun with it. These cars are amazing

The following users liked this post:
verseone (07-10-2012)
Old 07-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by verseone

www.stayclassick.com
Welcome to the forum. It's a very good group of guys (and gals) on here so you definitely picked the right forum!

I'm out in Corona as well. We actually used to have monthly meets out here, but haven't had one since last year. Maybe we can get that going again...

The following users liked this post:
verseone (07-10-2012)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SoCal Newbies (Introduce yourself here)!!