Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Why Kia was Banned (READ) and Some last words from him

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 08:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol...DaVeeD...it does sound "sweet" in some angles of view...some are block'n the bullet for Grider, and some are shooting...

Which side are you? The shoot'n or the block'n?

Think carefully, you die if you block...but you go to jail if you shoot...so why don't we both shoot'n and block'n stop and be a helper???

It's sad when ppl get kills...get ur heart out and think for Grider...let the dead raise and pray for him.....

(Does that sound good David? I think that's drama!!) For real tho...not make'n fun.

Kcc o(`>')v ~~~ Peace !!

Old 04-04-2006, 08:09 PM
Rollin On Dubz
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^
Ur funny man, lol

Old 04-04-2006, 09:11 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod
well,

the reason that we are stating is QUALITY CONTROL. and u can quote us for that.

Also i think ShadyJC is completely correctly. Just look. the majority of Kia's post was ridiculously irrelevant. Yes, he has made some contributions but so has everyone.

And yes, if it were up to me, most of you would not be here right now. Don't u guys feel better now??

Ed Lin

Old 04-04-2006, 09:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thing is he has realized that and just wanted to be part of the boards....why all the anger towards "most of us"? just curious....

Old 04-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Rollin On Dubz
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ed,

I feel a lot better now, thanks.

Old 04-04-2006, 09:33 PM
"No, that doesnt make me feel better. We dont feel better, because your running away. We want answers. the only way he was banned was because you had to give the admins some info.

So yes he made some BS threads. I agree with that, yes his thread were kinda annoying. But honestly we all go to meets and meet everyone so we know them in person. You didnt come to the hooters meet. People as far as San Diego came down for this meet. i didnt see you there?

and as for contributing, why are you not contributing as a moderator?

Last edited by G35Lin; 04-05-2006 at 01:39 AM.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:35 PM
yea, i agree with Rash. We understand he made some stupid posts, and so does he, he would have come back and behaved like before. We all hung out at the meet and there was no trouble or "beef"

Old 04-04-2006, 09:47 PM
lifetime ban is unwarranted..like what rash said..yea some were stupid but they were all in good fun..ppl were saying some racist comments to others..wheres their punishment? kia just made stupid jokes/posts..not racist remarks..tell me which is worse?

Old 04-04-2006, 09:47 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Just a suggestion: Pro-Kia guys can open their own forum and have a blast discussing inside jokes and one liner threads without restriction. I don't think anyone else would have a problem with that.

http://www.savekia.org/forum/socal/misc

Old 04-05-2006, 12:36 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
This is truly sad. As a post ***** (13,500+ posts and counting! ) who has come close to being banned on a different board, this is just pathetic. This is far beyond quality control. It seems that personal feelings have entered into this decision to ban Kia for life. If it was truly for quality control, he would be banned temporarily with a warning that if he doesn't change his posting habits, a lifetime ban is possible. I really hope that the mods/admins/whoever reconsider this decision. I personally don't know Kia or most of the guys on this forum but I do know that for the most part we all just wanna have a good time, talk about our G's and meet up. Some people just need to loosen up a little bit.

Old 04-05-2006, 01:46 AM
attacking g35lin isnt gonna help your buddy out guys.. lifetime ban = harsh, i agree just get your petition together and contact godzilla

Old 04-05-2006, 02:10 AM
There would be no reason to attack Lin in anyway, but he did mention he wanted most of us banned. dont think thats right. whatever. the forum IS mature, there were SOME immature posts, which were admitted!!!! he has helped A LOT of people on this forum and so have these people on "the list" personal relations should have nothing to do with this. lifetime ban?!?!? thats just too much IMO

Old 04-05-2006, 02:11 AM
Team Transport Member
You guys really need to lay off Ed. He didnt have anything to do with this. Yes even I agree Kia has helped a lot on this forum but for how much good he has done he has done just the same amount of bad.

Kyle and Donny warned him a number of times to knock the crap off and he didnt. They banned him till Monday and he thought it would be funny or cool or whatever to make a new SN and come back and post crap.

When it comes down to it we all know its who you know not what you know in the world. Kia just f*cked with the wrong people. He played with fire and got burnt. Stop your b!tchin and moaning and get on with life.

What make you think he would have stopped posting if he came back. He wouldnt stop the crap while he was banned. Thats like getting arrested for a crime and while youre arrested you keep doing what got you locked up in the first place. Your sentencing will become greater.

Last edited by G35Lin; 04-05-2006 at 02:13 AM.
Old 04-05-2006, 02:18 AM
zaza, we know you dont like us anyway and wouldnt wanna back up anything we say......

Old 04-05-2006, 02:27 AM
Multi-Spoked Mod
for the RECORD:

I DID NOT BANN KIA. I DID NOT GET KYLE TO BANN KIA. KIA GOT BANNED BY GODZILLA. IT WAS HIS(Godzilla)(Kyle) OWN DECISION.

thats all

Ed Lin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Why Kia was Banned (READ) and Some last words from him