Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Why Kia was Banned (READ) and Some last words from him

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 10:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 1SUPERG
after he was banned came back to post on every single thread one the So Cal front page in about 5 mintues. One of them was like 'you cant hold me down' or something.

Guilty

Old 04-05-2006, 10:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea but i think someone on this forum AHHHHHUUUUMM ^ did something about that.

Old 04-05-2006, 11:47 PM
GEE who could that be???

Old 04-06-2006, 12:23 AM
Team Transport Member
Kia being a post ***** posting BS pissed me off because everytime i came on the forum I would have to look for threads and 90% of the time the top 7 post were Kia and you monkey's saying....

NAAAAWWWWW PAAAAASSSSSS or something else stupid.

Maybe you guys dont remember we went through this in Nov Dec. Thats when they made the off topic forums and posted this

Please Read These 9 Rules

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here at G35Driver we like to keep things organized. In order to achieve this, here are some rules to be followed.

1. Any posts pertaining to a specific topic, please post in that section. Any post that is in the wrong section will be moved without notice.

2. Do not post a "for sale" message of any type on any forum other than the Classifieds. Post will be removed without notice.

3. If you have a problem/comment with a dealership, please post in your regional section.

4. If you have a problem/comment with a seller, please post in the Buyer’s Feedback section.

5. We do not promote ANY ILLEGIAL STREET RACING!
If you have a movie of a race on the street or a story of one, do not post it. All post pertaining this topic will be deleted without notice.
If your race was on a track, you may post it.

6. If any member has a problem with another member being racist, disrespectful, or making any of these posts or claims, PM any of the MODS or ADMINS and they will be dealt with and put on a list. Second time around, they will be banned.

7. Before posting, use the search function. We have been online since May 02 and over 10,000 members and most likely that topic has been posted. Any repeated post will be locked without notice.

Finally, the last and most important rule

8. Any post to a thread that involves name calling (regardless of who started it) will result in the members being warned immediately and put on a list with their IP. Second time around, the member will be banned without notice.

9. Don't be a jerk. This is very simple. If your post contributes nothing but negativity, it will most likely be removed. If you are a repeat offender, you will be banned.

As always, we do not tolerate post-whoring. This should be a given, but don't be surprised if your post count is clipped for this activity.

Hopefully, this will resolve all the problems we have.

An email will be sent to everyone on our members list, so you will have a copy.

If you have any comments or you feel that we missed anything regarding any of these 8 rules, please PM me and I will take it into consideration.

Thanks, have fun and remember don't take it personal.

Then the past few weeks...

Forum Closed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reasons for closure.

a) People(what i really mean is KIDS) have been bringing back old posts just for giggles, Not really contributing what the thread was concerning before.
b) There have been ALOT of random posts about nothing.
c) Its like a children's playground.

This is not an offtopic forum..

You guys might think I'm an a$$ but oh well. I didnt break the rules I just stepped up and called everyone out. Now everyone is b!tchin people got in trouble because I got mad.

Old 04-06-2006, 12:59 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by 1SUPERG
I dont like a permanent ban, but he didnt exactly help things along when his first new screen (GRLder35c ???)name after he was banned came back to post on every single thread one the So Cal front page in about 5 mintues. One of them was like 'you cant hold me down' or something. I think Godzilla saw that and decided that was enough. Was that to answer audio questions?

I did notice that his 3rd screen name didnt post much... In any event, this is not a democracy, we have to do what the owner/mods want or we can see the door...
I talked to Kia today regarding this situation... for the record, GRLder35c wasn't Kia, and Godzila knows this... he was banned mainly cause he started a new screenname, which he said he did cause he wanted to answer quesions in the audio/ video forum, that were being unanswered, and yes, he posted in the socal forums, but just a little, and just to say hello and that his ban will be lifted in a few days... thats it! obviously he went overboard, and he knows this...

peace

Old 04-06-2006, 01:15 AM
Originally Posted by g35noob
I talked to Kia today regarding this situation... for the record, GRLder35c wasn't Kia, and Godzila knows this... he was banned mainly cause he started a new screenname, which he said he did cause he wanted to answer quesions in the audio/ video forum, that were being unanswered, and yes, he posted in the socal forums, but just a little, and just to say hello and that his ban will be lifted in a few days... thats it! obviously he went overboard, and he knows this...

peace
Statement retracted in prior post...

Old 04-06-2006, 04:30 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by g35noob

peace
So what was the new screen name he created so we can all see what he posted when he came back?

Old 04-06-2006, 05:01 AM
Kia WAS the SoCal forum...Banning him from the forum was a mistake, and you guys will realize it soon. Like the guy from the Men's Warehouse commercial says, "I guarantee it."

P.S. Mikey, that was the funniest thing I have ever read on the forum...

Old 04-06-2006, 05:04 AM
Kia being a post ***** posting BS pissed me off because everytime i came on the forum I would have to look for threads and 90% of the time the top 7 post were Kia and you monkey's saying

I never said anything to you and I never cared but who callin a monkey? I dont know if your including me(I posted retarded posts also so I think you are including me) but is this supposed to be a racist remark b/c all us "monkeys" are middle eastern? I myself am brown...

Old 04-06-2006, 05:11 AM
Team Transport Member
Kamal sorry bro didnt mean to hurt your feelings. Dont worry Im a Camel Cowboy too

Old 04-06-2006, 05:16 AM
Originally Posted by DanielEshaghian
Like the guy from the Men's Warehouse commercial says, "I guarantee it."

LMAO

Old 04-06-2006, 05:38 AM
Originally Posted by zazaracing
Im a Camel Cowboy too
I'm not a Camel Cowboy...And I've met Kamal, and as far as I could tell, he's not one either...

Old 04-06-2006, 10:05 AM
please come call me a monkey to my face...

Old 04-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Originally Posted by pdjafari
please come call me a monkey to my face...

Would you like to pet my monkey?

Attached Thumbnails Why Kia was Banned (READ) and Some last words from him-mimy-dieter.jpg  
Old 04-06-2006, 12:12 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
He's gone, so lets forget about it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Why Kia was Banned (READ) and Some last words from him