Info for getting a Houston Sub-forum---NEED YOUR SUPPORT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1. TXAaron3232 (mod)
2. Drew2003cb (mod)
3. JDM Autosports or Infinite1 (yes I have 2 sn's) (i don't mind being a mod)
4. FlSHRFun: Mod or Vendor would be nice. I'm a detailer in the SW Houston area for anyone in need of professional detailing.
5. nyckid
6. Don@TireOption (Sponsor)
7. soundmike
8.Latech08
9. Black Betty
10. Hipi2002

Old 07-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by drew2003cb
I'm so down for the cruise on the 12th. There is the 350z/G meet that day starting at 10:30am till 1ish? But from there we could all go down to Galveston and eat and mess around down there. As far as everyone hanging out that’s what I would like to see happen. I think we should have a set meet once every month and that never change but also have an event type hang out with everyone from the club once a month, like go to Crave sushi or something.
As far as Houston G association not huge on that, I think nyckid is right about that. Sounds like my uncle’s law firm.

last but not lest welcome Gabe! Even though I haven’t met you yet howdy, I'm sure we will work that out soon enough.
Drew, you wouldn't happen to be in Clearlake would you? If you are...You still owe me a Dollar for toll from the last meet, lol, j/k. Really thou, I'm in Friendswood and if you want to try an organize a crew of us to rep the SE area let me know.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by JDMAutosports
Aj,

First off I'm not mad nor arguing. I apologize if it came out that way. I'm merely suggesting that we not get ahead of ourselves. B/c in the past the excitement led us to failure. That being said I was supposed to PM the ppl on the list or "committee" if you will but got busy handling orders. I will be sure to set up a meeting for us after the 4th of July weekend. This way we can have more face to face constructive discussion as you said.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Houston 35 is still on the table for name.

Or Houston 72, which is combining 35 and 37.

Last edited by hipi2002; 07-01-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HoustonG ?

I can talk to the Grandsport people if y'all wanna get that setup? We could probably get a group discount for their Groove Union event - or if we have 10+ (which I really doubt) we could rent the track on a weekday starting at $175 per person (which is also the normal cost for Groove Union - but rookies are $225). I'm going to www.drivewayaustin.com July 11th if anyone wants to do something soon.

put me on the list

Old 07-01-2009, 10:50 PM
H-Town35

Old 07-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by hipi2002
Drew, you wouldn't happen to be in Clearlake would you? If you are...You still owe me a Dollar for toll from the last meet, lol, j/k. Really thou, I'm in Friendswood and if you want to try an organize a crew of us to rep the SE area let me know.

Sory buddy I dont live in Clearlake. I am SW. Really close to the Galleria. I owe you a dollar? Ok, I'm make it rain on you lol.

Old 07-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by drew2003cb
Sory buddy I dont live in Clearlake. I am SW. Really close to the Galleria. I owe you a dollar? Ok, I'm make it rain on you lol.
My Bad, I wasn't to sure. I forgot who lives over here in clearlake with a same color coup...I think?

Old 07-02-2009, 07:21 AM
Received 213 Likes on 156 Posts
I fell asleep thinking about these... so either i'm stoked, or it was just that boring

HouG's (read: Huggies? or Huge? LOL)
VQ3xH (VQ 35/7 in Houston)
H3O (kind of like water, but 3... stands for Houston 3(5/7) Organization)

Ajay, i'd go for the Grandsport one. A weekday will certainly be cheaper for everyone. Do you know if they have the entire 2.7mi track open already? I hear they have a dragstrip as well.

As for Austin, it's too far out for me and rather difficult since the kids are in school. Do report back on how that goes, though.

Thanks.

Old 07-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Ok Fellas,

I just sent out the PM requesting your availability after the 4th meet. I'm sure we could discuss some items at the meet on the 4th but i'm not sure who all is going to be there as it turns out I may not be able to show up due but we'll see.

Old 07-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
In regards to the name....I like Houston G Club (HGC) or G Club of Houston (GCH)...sounds like a mature errr...older and refined crowd...lol....

Not that we don't want younger owners I think it just keeps everything in a neutral state. Something to attract both the young and older crowd.

I also like Houston G Squad...but i dunno that makes us sound gangsta...LOL

Old 07-02-2009, 11:46 AM
In regards to the name....I like Houston G Club (HGC) or G Club of Houston (GCH)...sounds like a mature errr...older and refined crowd...lol....

Not that we don't want younger owners I think it just keeps everything in a neutral state. Something to attract both the young and older crowd.

Old 07-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by hipi2002

Old 07-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by soundmike
I fell asleep thinking about these... so either i'm stoked, or it was just that boring

HouG's (read: Huggies? or Huge? LOL)
VQ3xH (VQ 35/7 in Houston)
H3O (kind of like water, but 3... stands for Houston 3(5/7) Organization)

Ajay, i'd go for the Grandsport one. A weekday will certainly be cheaper for everyone. Do you know if they have the entire 2.7mi track open already? I hear they have a dragstrip as well.

As for Austin, it's too far out for me and rather difficult since the kids are in school. Do report back on how that goes, though.

Thanks.
H30 is better for the 3series crowd!

Not even close, they got the main amoeba looking course completed - but they've been struggling for participants. There's no facilities or anything yet even, the track is great -super smooth with all the "rumble strips" painted - but they ran out of cash to build the other part of the track or any facilities. At least there's a port-a-potty!

Betty (jeremy, right?) said he may come out with me to Austin the 11th

Ok Fellas,

I just sent out the PM requesting your availability after the 4th meet. I'm sure we could discuss some items at the meet on the 4th but i'm not sure who all is going to be there as it turns out I may not be able to show up due but we'll see.
so i guess i'm not invited! ouch ryan, i thought we were cool! haha - probably because i said i'm not available the 4th right?

HGC or GCH sound great - let's get a vote for either of those

Old 07-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by popcornten
so i guess i'm not invited! ouch ryan, i thought we were cool! haha - probably because i said i'm not available the 4th right?
LOL...my bad...I thought I got everybody...Of course you're invited you held the mini meet which got us off our *** to start this...LOL

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Info for getting a Houston Sub-forum---NEED YOUR SUPPORT