***Richie's Front Strut Bar***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 11:15 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
***Richie's Front Strut Bar - Limited Stock***

Introducing the Richie Front Strut bar. This strut bar is made from high quality T-6061 Aluminum and the mounts are made from Stainless steel. This bar is a replica of the ARC bar and mounts the exact same way.

Here are pictures of the bar.

Here are a couple of pictures of it installed in a 2004 Coupe.

A couple of shots of the clearance over the stock engine cover.

And here is a picture of a cut-out of the bar to show the reinforcement on the inside.

This bar has been confirmed to fit on both coupes and sedans, 2003 to present. The bar clears ALL current plenum upgrades on the market as well. However, it will not fit if you are Stillen supercharged. This strut bar has cleared the Vortec supercharger (thanks Brando)! Fitment may also vary slightly depending on various carbon fiber hood applications. Under the factory hood, the bar slightly touches the hood insulator, but is not a problem. This strut bar might NOT work with some aftermarket coilovers - adjustment **** on struts extends upwards too much and hits the tower bracket. Works with Tein BASICS, Flex + EDFC, ....

The price will be $275 SHIPPED to the lower 48 (APO/Canadian orders please add $25)!! The MSRP for the bar is $349 + shipping.

Please make paypal payments to maydang18@yahoo.com

*****Please include g35driver username in NOTES section when submitting payment*****

Please allow 1-3 days after payment for bars to ship out. Please feel free to post any questions or concerns.

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer local pickups, as we do not have a store front. However, since you are local, people typically receive their bars within a couple of days

REVIEWS

Group Buy Thread that recently ended 3/1

For those of you who are going to receive the bar this week, installation is pretty straight forward, but if you need instructions, right-click and 'Save Link As'

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Last edited by richie; 03-06-2007 at 03:40 AM.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:12 AM
RXM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Will the same pricing be given for this group buy as you did for the first group buy if you get 20+ buyers? I believe it was $225 shipped if you got 20+ or is it $275 firm? If this is the case, please let us know. Thanks!

Old 03-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by RXM
Will the same pricing be given for this group buy as you did for the first group buy if you get 20+ buyers? I believe it was $225 shipped if you got 20+ or is it $275 firm? If this is the case, please let us know. Thanks!
yes, the group buy price was 225 shipped. but that has ended. if the price was 225 shipped again, then that would defeat the purpose of that group buy...

as stated in his post:

Originally Posted by richie
The price will be $275 SHIPPED to the lower 48 (APO/Canadian orders please add $25)!! The MSRP for the bar is $349 + shipping.

Old 03-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm curious....this is a replica of the ARC bar, which is made of titanium. Is this an *exact* copy only made out of aluminum? That would mean about 33% less stiffness than the ARC bar since aluminum is not at strong/stiff as ti. Are there any concerns about the loss in stiffness?

Old 03-05-2007, 04:41 PM
Here's what I did with mine...

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=richie

look for my post on page 3

Old 03-05-2007, 05:06 PM
Dang gsgottag, that looks great man!

Old 03-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Thanks, I painted the brackets red to give it a nice pop, but I didnt realize the V6 logo was red when I did it. When I opened the hood I was like...ALRIGHT MAN this is gonna look wicked! Im pretty happy with the finished product. I think RED is the colour im going to use for my mods, I really like it.

Old 03-06-2007, 02:49 AM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by gsgottag
Thanks, I painted the brackets red to give it a nice pop, but I didnt realize the V6 logo was red when I did it. When I opened the hood I was like...ALRIGHT MAN this is gonna look wicked! Im pretty happy with the finished product. I think RED is the colour im going to use for my mods, I really like it.
that looks awesome. i'm doing something similar. red brackets and a flat black bar.

Old 03-06-2007, 03:43 AM
***Limited Stock***

Just letting you guys know that since we sold a huge amount through the group buy - there are only a few bars left ( < 10 ), so if you want one we'll ship them out as soon as we receive paypal payments then once we're out of stock - it'll be a while (2+ months) till we get more =(

Last edited by richie; 03-06-2007 at 03:45 AM.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Sheez, I need to install my bar. No time, cold weather... I need to stop making excuses...

Old 03-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Richie, got the bar and installed it tonight, looks great, fits great, install was relatively easy, thanks a ton, gotta test it out tomorrow

Old 03-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Mr. Uy
Richie, got the bar and installed it tonight, looks great, fits great, install was relatively easy, thanks a ton, gotta test it out tomorrow
Good to hear Mr. Uy! Give her a good hard/safe run

Old 03-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Only a few bars left!

We will be confirming and shipping out orders in the order of paypal payments received.

Get paypal payments in as early as possible and if you happen to make payment after we run out we'll issue you a refund.

I will post on this thread ONCE we're OUT OF STOCK.

Old 03-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Richie is legit. For everyone that missed out on the Group Buy you better not miss out on this leftover buy! This is still a fraction of the price of other strut bars (which are impossible to find even if you can fork out the $600 or w/e they are running now)

Old 03-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by filanj
Richie is legit. For everyone that missed out on the Group Buy you better not miss out on this leftover buy! This is still a fraction of the price of other strut bars (which are impossible to find even if you can fork out the $600 or w/e they are running now)
scott's stur bar isn't hard to find..arc one, mayb.e but even that isn't that hard to find.

ahh...3 more weeks til i get mine then i gotta wait for it to be powdercoated can't wait to test it out, richie.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ***Richie's Front Strut Bar***