[Austin]: any austin ppl here?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 06:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mt7rabbit
We have meets at least once a week. Large meets go down once a month. I used to post upcoming events here all the time, but posting in 4 different forums got old quick, so we made our own forum and that is where all the info is. CentexVQ.com

There will be another meet/cruise on April 18th, brunch 19th, a wedding on the 24th, etc...etc...
VERY nice! I appreciate the information. I'll have to go check out the other forum this evening. Looking forward to seeing all the other G's- it'll give me a good shot at seeing some different wheel options as well... I'm already itching for a change!
I have 2 JL W6's left from my Lexus, but they're going to have to get sold... I'm planning on doing the custom box setup that goes down in the wheel well for 2 12's, but the W6's are to large for that. Past that, I want to swap out my Xenon bulb for an 8k...had a set in my last car and LOVED them.
I'll keep an eye on the other forum; unfortunately this weekend I have a wedding/rehearsal dinner to go to so at the moment I'm blocked out....
Props to whoever drives the Red G I see in the pictures! Love the stance/fit of the wheels...going to have to check that out, good thing is I don't want to do black wheels this go around so you won't have to worry about a copy cat!

Thanks again!

Old 04-14-2009, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by ATXGCar
Props to whoever drives the Red G I see in the pictures! Love the stance/fit of the wheels...going to have to check that out, good thing is I don't want to do black wheels this go around so you won't have to worry about a copy cat!

Thanks again!
Wow...aaaaand I see from the avatar YOU drive the Red G- I was late on that one. Love it man!

Old 04-15-2009, 11:23 AM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
^^^ thanks yeah that's my Gster, unfortunately she will be in the shop for two weeks...some idiot in a white truck wasn't watching where he was going and tried to crawl up my rear bumper. My car drove away with cosmetic damage, his truck was down for the count and had to be towed away two pieces...not the turnout I expected.

You're welcomed to come out and join us anytime.

Old 04-15-2009, 02:02 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
so the W6's are they 12s or 10s im looking for a 10in W6

Old 06-09-2009, 01:21 PM
just joined this thread. My g35 just hit the 60k mark and is out of warranty so I'm itching to start modding. Already done a few minor ones so far. Any recommendations on a new front bumper? I have a repair i'm getting done soon at the body shop and might swap it out. I'm in Austin also