Help/Knowledge needed fellas...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2018, 02:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help/Knowledge needed fellas...

So here is my current nightmare, hopefully, Y'all have some time to read all this crap…

What happened?

My OCD kicked in when I heard a knocking splash guard underneath my G. I proceed to lift the car (center front bumper) with a reg 3 Ton floor jack with the proper rubber pad on it. Lift the sucker almost all the way up (don’t know WTF I did that) and turned around to put the jack stands in place. But Thank God, and I repeat Thank God I wasn’t in there yet, the car had the usual rear main seal oil drip which caused the rubber pad on the jack to slipped off and completely destroyed my car since it landed on the lower oil pan…with the jack all the way up….

What did I brake? Ok, bent the lower oil pan and oil strainer,broke both engine mounts, broke Radiator so all the coolant and oil poured out.

I started calculating everything and kind of get a quote/ list of all the parts I needed and was blown away with how much $ were the OEM parts, not very far from the upgraded parts.

So anyways, taxes came so started ordering **** online plus super great deals I found on FB. Bought the following list:

• SPL Solid Lower control arm bushings
• New OEM lower oil pan with gasket + the upper oil pan gaskets
• Rear main seal
• Z1 Msport polyurethane engine mounts
• Z1 Msport polyurethane differential bushings
• Torque Spec polyurethane tranny mount.
• NWP 75mm Throttle body/Spacer
• Injen Cold Air Intake / full
• Exedy Stage 2 Flywheel/ clutch kit.
• Torque Solution Short Shifter
• Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator + Mishimoto Radiator Hoses
• Mishimoto oil catch can.

Now I’ve put everything in it, but it is running like all crazy and ****…

RPM’s are like 2000 to 25hundred all the time.
Put it in gear, it sounds horrible like I don’t have gear oil in the tranny (this when gear begins to engage flywheel).

Questions…
1- Why is it revving so high, Is it the 75mm NWP T/B? Do I need to take the car to a tuner to reset engine idle? Or get the throttle corrected?
2- I am not trying to drop the tranny to look in there but I think I will be doing that tomorrow morning , It is leaking oil behind the flywheel too

Those are my initial questions, tomorrow morning I will check on this and give an update.
Please feel free to give me some guidance and If you are around Killeen, TX area and are willing to help, PM me your info….

Thank you all in advance.