uprev tuning in nj/ny area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry uprev tuning in nj/ny area

any one know who does osirus tuning in nj/ny area and have good knowledge on the g35 coupe.

Old 01-12-2009, 11:29 AM
http://www.uprev.com/dealers.php

Closest looks like PA. You don't need to take it to a tuner to get your Osiris tuned though. You can either get the Flash and send your ECU to UpRev or buy the Standard and send your car info from Cipher. UpRev will then customize your tune based off that info.

Old 01-12-2009, 05:39 PM
i dont have it but interested in going that route cause im keeping it n/a. my mods are stillen headers,race pipes,dual exhaust,injen cai,pulleys and some suspension mods. also have a hyper force and voltage system from sun auto that needs installation aswell as a 5/16 plenum spacer iso thermo kit from motordyne.looking for a tune but trying to stay awat from piggy back systems.but thanks for the info.

Old 01-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Yea you definitely want to get a tune to get the most out of those mods.

Old 01-12-2009, 06:07 PM
trying to go with uprev but no one foks with that in these parts

Old 01-12-2009, 06:24 PM
No listen, if you get the Osiris Standard, you can do it all yourself. You plug in Cipher, grab data from your car, send that to UpRev, they send you a tune that you upload to your car yourself. No 3rd party needed.

Old 01-12-2009, 08:06 PM
i would rather have a tuner do the work so nothing goes wrong.since all the tuners in my area are familiar with the utec,i just ordered one from jsc for 795 shipped.oh well,anything for my baby.

Old 03-29-2009, 12:33 PM
Your car showed great gains with the UTEC and the tune. I thank you for giving me the oppritunity to tune such a beautiful G.

Old 03-29-2009, 02:02 PM
Originally Posted by Julian
Your car showed great gains with the UTEC and the tune. I thank you for giving me the oppritunity to tune such a beautiful G.
What kind of gains are we talking here?

Old 03-30-2009, 02:13 AM
with just basic bolt ons,utec and an expert tune,julian managed to squeeze out 247.5 whp on my 03 g35 coupe.much props to julian and would recommend him to eveyone looking for a great tune. car is much smoother and more responsive with alot more snap.thanks again.

Old 03-30-2009, 06:28 AM
Originally Posted by ivory
with just basic bolt ons,utec and an expert tune,julian managed to squeeze out 247.5 whp on my 03 g35 coupe.much props to julian and would recommend him to eveyone looking for a great tune. car is much smoother and more responsive with alot more snap.thanks again.
That was on a dyno dynamics FYI, the new version with no correction ability.His car baselined with the mods at 226whp, when we were done we hit 247whp, 21whp gain. (Dyno Dynamics numbers).

Old 03-30-2009, 07:25 AM
Originally Posted by Julian
That was on a dyno dynamics FYI, the new version with no correction ability.His car baselined with the mods at 226whp, when we were done we hit 247whp, 21whp gain. (Dyno Dynamics numbers).

Do you have a website with some info on what you do compared to Uprev?

Old 03-30-2009, 12:13 PM
You can contact R/T Tuning in Lansdale PA when you want to fix the drivability, and closed loop tuning issues you're going to be up against.

Old 03-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by UpRev
You can contact R/T Tuning in Lansdale PA when you want to fix the drivability, and closed loop tuning issues you're going to be up against.
The guy was looking for an UPREV tuner over 3 months ago, and you just now post, after I tuned his car...LULZ..After ignoring him for over 3 months..Haha.

Anyhow, just so you know, he has zero drivability issues on his car. The UTEC is not a MAF modifier like you might assume. It actually controls fuel and timing very similar to a standalone unit for 3 times the amount of money.

It does utilize the MAF voltage as a point of reference to do the mapping, meaning when it sees between 0-5v comming from the MAF along with TPS voltage and % it will determine the loadpoint in my map.

It is capable of open loop or closed loop fueling and timing depending how you set it up and can increase the rev limit. You can also add a selector switch to select between 5 different maps. The best part is, you own it and own the tune in it!!! You cant resell a stock ECU with a flash can you??
Basically it does not matter what the Stock ECU is trying to do..The car is doing what Im telling it to do...

The timing is a set value and will not change between the 3 different timing maps in the ECU, so the car will always be consistant.

Can you show me some dyno graphs, showing over 20 N/A Dyno Dynamic WHP gains with the UPREV??

I have tuned hundreds of these units, and N/A have yet to have anyone complain about the drivability as a result of my tune..

Last edited by Julian; 03-30-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by Vrod-Mike
Do you have a website with some info on what you do compared to Uprev?
No. However I actually tune YOUR car for YOU, not a cookie cutter flash over the interwebs, without ever putting the car on the dyno. Ask anyone who has had me tune their UTEC how it felt.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: uprev tuning in nj/ny area