Ipod/ITouch operation through screen

Old 09-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ipod/ITouch operation through screen

In trying to find out a way to move my collection of albums from my computer to use in the car, it seems the best way is with an ipod/touch.

What way is everyone using their ipods/touch in the G35 sedans to be able to control/navigate songs and folders through the screen? I noticed that these cars have a red white yellow audio ports in the armrest, but Im not too sure as to the why this was put here.

Since I dont own one yet, im just trying to gain information and make sense of things..

Old 09-17-2013, 09:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JPerkMr954
In trying to find out a way to move my collection of albums from my computer to use in the car, it seems the best way is with an ipod/touch.

What way is everyone using their ipods/touch in the G35 sedans to be able to control/navigate songs and folders through the screen? I noticed that these cars have a red white yellow audio ports in the armrest, but Im not too sure as to the why this was put here.

Since I dont own one yet, im just trying to gain information and make sense of things..
The red/white/yellow are old analog audio/video ports. You can get a red/white to 3.5mm headphone jack cable at radio shack to be able to listen to music through the same colored ports. The yellow port is for video - because you can't view video while driving, this port is only enabled when the car is parked and has the emergency brake on. To take advantage of this port, you'll need to purchase an ipod 30 pin adapter for video/audio such as
this one. this one.