Technosquare Ecu

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 04:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^not really, but it just depends how you take care of your car. i have a bad driving record so i always drive speed limit. so my ecu learned the way i drive. my car would be more jumpy than a sedan punching it all the time lol
we were all suprised when we saw 304whp on the screen...all i said was can u make it more lol
but it was already getting too risky so we stopped there. he just did a couple more tweaks and i went home. and the first thing i did when i was gettin on the freeway was punch it on the ramp. wow there is a big difference. the car got much faster, and u feel that extra torque. i cant till i get some more mods
but looks like im not headers cuz in cali i wont pass smog
and i dont want to take em off and put them back on every 2 years lol

Old 09-23-2008, 06:09 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by G35Robby
guys just getting the reflash isnt much. The reflash is nothing, just an update put into the ecu. if u dont dont dyno tune it, then u wont be anywhere near me at stock. i payed 160 dollars extra to get that tune and i got more than 10+whp outa that. we are talkin about rwhp guys, not bhp.
for the guys who cant dyno tune, sorry but you guys wont be pushing your car to its limits really. i suggest u guys wait till uprev comes out with something, which theres a thread about it somewhere. forgot where it was

Well it would be kinda hard for me to get a dyno tune from Technosquare since i am Hawaii! But does not mean i don't drive my G to it's full potential! Even thoguh i may miss out on say 10whp, it's all about the driver too! So please don't assume others will not drive thier car as hard as someone with a Dyno Tune with 10 Extra WHP. Which is by not much, and a good driver could probably beat your car with 10 Less WHP you say.

Maybe if I go on Vacation I may think about sending them my ECU, and by the time I get back it may be ready for me. We'll see.

Old 09-23-2008, 07:29 PM
^did i say anythin be faster than others...no i didnt buddy
and plus with that 10whp he still has to tune the torgue which 10+ as well so i think im a bad driver then u got some major assuming problems youself. u just start jumping into ****. i never did
i meant that it would be best to get a dyno tune by them so your money will be worth every peny, cuz 550 is not a joke. to atleast some people including myself
my car nw take a 335i stock easy
i cared my friends 335i that was fully tuned my DIDAN which he got 400hp and 390tq
he took me by 3 cars...a stock 335i would get owned
i just meant that if u guys wanna build a race car, i suggest to go big or not at all cuz you'll be waisting money for a half tune when u could get the full package and own lol
ill take u up for your race anytime bro no problem bro
but by the time u get here ill be over 350whp

Old 09-23-2008, 09:02 PM
Received 184 Likes on 159 Posts
no ones racing anyone here so lets just keep it on topic of reflash with dyno or not and not about who's the better driver guys... I'm looking into this flash as well so im really iterested in hearing revies from both sides, with dyno tune and just mail in.

Not to mention i got to wait for some 6mt guy to sacrifice for the MT community and let his ECU off for 2-3weeks, and unfortunatley it cant be me

Old 09-23-2008, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by G35Robby
^did i say anythin be faster than others...no i didnt buddy
and plus with that 10whp he still has to tune the torgue which 10+ as well so i think im a bad driver then u got some major assuming problems youself. u just start jumping into ****. i never did
i meant that it would be best to get a dyno tune by them so your money will be worth every peny, cuz 550 is not a joke. to atleast some people including myself
my car nw take a 335i stock easy
i cared my friends 335i that was fully tuned my DIDAN which he got 400hp and 390tq
he took me by 3 cars...a stock 335i would get owned
i just meant that if u guys wanna build a race car, i suggest to go big or not at all cuz you'll be waisting money for a half tune when u could get the full package and own lol
ill take u up for your race anytime bro no problem bro
but by the time u get here ill be over 350whp

BRO! you need to chill out and re-read my Message! Damn the way you respond and call me out for race, you make like you car is the fastest G-sedan on here! I did not say anything about my car or your car being faster than others! All I said is it would be a drivers race if one car had 10HP more than the other!

Now this is not a "RACE CAR" like you say. It a 4 door Luxury car that is Sporty in it's own way. and no way is it a full blown race car. If I wanted that, I would Fix up a Stang Or Camaro for that!

But I know where you are coming from. So it's all good Bro. Now if you want to SHip your car here to hawaii and have a few runs sometime. I'll be happy to take you up on that offer anyday.

So lets just drop this and get back on topic. Yea we need a 6MT guy to sacrifice thier ECU for us 6MT guy's! ANy takers in Cali?

Old 09-23-2008, 11:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
*sigh* i keep wondering if i want to throw money at breathing mods + tune. shush already with the "it's right there for you to drive an hour down and get tuned" talk

I'm waiting for the accessport to at least come out, get used a bit, and compare. i understand fully that it won't be out any time soon (typical cobb), so that means i'm saving a ton of money

Old 09-24-2008, 01:11 AM
im not sayin my car is faster than anyone elses bro. im just sayin if your goin to spend that much u might as well get it dyno tuned, cuz 10whp is enough to make a difference lol
my car isnt goin anywhere over seas forget that lol
but whoever can get a 6mt to get a reflash would be sick

Old 09-24-2008, 12:05 PM
well i am wanting to get the reflash asap.....i just need some HFC's to get that 300whp mark.

do they have a tune for 93 octane? since CA runs 91....i would like to get that extra HP that is available from running the good stufff.

Old 09-24-2008, 03:02 PM
Ps2! :)

I saw you have the PS2 installed in your car!? Nice lol
You can only play in stopped? and ur using the oem screen to use it?
and only works while car brake is on?

Old 09-24-2008, 03:05 PM
yea i'd definitely take a 93 octane tune also, its at every gas station up here in jersey

Old 09-24-2008, 04:24 PM
i dont think he tunes for 93 octane

Old 09-24-2008, 07:07 PM
it's a little harder for a cali tuner to tune a 93 octane map because of the toxic pee we call premium fuel here.

Old 09-24-2008, 09:29 PM
lol we also i havent seen any 93 octane pumps around here at all
its all 91

Old 09-25-2008, 01:08 AM
I'm just under 300. about 284 with stock intakes and the FI exhaust. I had the Stillen intakes and I lost power. It appears these cars are very different from each other and not all mods work exactly the same. At the high end of the RPM the power dropped due to exhaust flow, so I want to see what I can get. I do not want to do a Turbo setup like Terry, I want to see what I can get from a naturally aspirated car. When I get this done I'll be selling my FI cat back exhaust, fully polished from the CATS back. My investment is the difference between the two systems. Net cash out of pocket will not be that much.

Old 09-25-2008, 01:12 AM
They quote three weeks, but mine was back in about two weeks. I live close by, so not a major issue for me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Technosquare Ecu