Invidia Q300 WTF IS THIS!?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 04:03 AM
Received 55 Likes on 49 Posts
I'll say it again, that's HORRIBLE Maz. I know now to give my business elsewhere.

I, like you and most everyone else on here, am willing to pay a little more for good customer service. That, it seems, is something CVR is not willing or able to provide.

Old 06-30-2009, 04:06 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What a load of crap. Sorry to hear man.

I hope more people read about thid and think twice from buying these DB.

See Google is wonderfull it should work against them. Maybe you should send the link of your post to them. See how happy they are going to be. I bookmarked there website but now I've deleted it. Screw them. Not getting any $$$ from me.

In my book it was simple. They screwed up BIG time. They should be the one to fix it.

Old 06-30-2009, 04:07 AM
^You said it all bro

Old 06-30-2009, 04:09 AM
Received 55 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by tg1234
What a load of crap. Sorry to hear man.

I hope more people read about thid and think twice from buying these DB.

See Google is wonderfull it should work against them. Maybe you should send the link of your post to them. See how happy they are going to be. I bookmarked there website but now I've deleted it. Screw them. Not getting any $$$ from me.

In my book it was simple. They screwed up BIG time. They should be the one to fix it.
That would be funny. Whenever a prospective buyer Googles "CVR," they see Maz's thread at the top. Wonder how much business they'll lose then haha.

Old 06-30-2009, 04:19 AM
Originally Posted by E-Ticket Ride
That would be funny. Whenever a prospective buyer Googles "CVR," they see Maz's thread at the top. Wonder how much business they'll lose then haha.
hahahaha thats ownage

Old 06-30-2009, 04:51 AM
You're Despicable

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by tg1234
Maybe you should send the link of your post to them. See how happy they are going to be. I bookmarked there website but now I've deleted it. Screw them. Not getting any $$$ from me.
I Already have sent him a linky

Originally Posted by E-Ticket Ride
Hopefully it'll help others in avoiding buying from CVR again.

Old 06-30-2009, 04:52 AM
You're Despicable

Oh and thanks for the info Robby, I will be calling Amplified today and placing an order over the phone

Old 06-30-2009, 05:07 AM
For sure bro, if anything, just let me know.
Im at Amplified like 3 times a week getting parts. Plus i know everyone there.

GL bro

Old 06-30-2009, 05:29 AM
You're Despicable

lol Robby you need to slow down on buying goodies so we can all catch up

Old 06-30-2009, 05:39 AM
hahaha i've been slow lol

Trying to get me a set of wheels at the moment and Sport bumper so i can get a Kenstyle lip.

And driver wont let me update my sig. I says i have too many lines. I have a bunch of stuff i havent put up yet.

Old 06-30-2009, 07:37 AM
You're Despicable

wow really, too many lines? seems ok to me lol. Yeah sport bumper is on my list of goodies but I think that would be about the only thing I'd get as a body part change, then just sort out my grill and get rid of the silver bits

Old 06-30-2009, 08:03 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Defratos, if you didn't do anything yet, it would be wise to sell your exhaust here in Kuwait or Bahrain for double the price, and maybe you can get the other one for free, lets say you paid $1150 for the exhaust delievered for Saudia Arabia which is around (335 KD), come to kuwait and sell it for something between (400 KD to 500 KD), that way you'll make sure you won't see it on the G37 next door AND make a profit, and i think Q8y Drifter can help you on this matter, i'll pm you a Kuwaiti website so you can sell your exhaust there.
Just helping out though.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:14 AM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
That is some serious crap, how they mess up and then blame you. I would seriously contact which ever financial institution you used and tell them this is not what you ordered and have the bank credit you, then when the vendor wants there product back they will definatly pay for shipping back.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GreenGoblin
That is some serious crap, how they mess up and then blame you. I would seriously contact which ever financial institution you used and tell them this is not what you ordered and have the bank credit you, then when the vendor wants there product back they will definatly pay for shipping back.
+1 this is some bad business manners if i were CVR i would at least offer to pay shipping back to the customer once i recieved the exhaust.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:46 AM
You're Despicable

Originally Posted by G35s-Dude
Hey Defratos, if you didn't do anything yet, it would be wise to sell your exhaust here in Kuwait or Bahrain for double the price, and maybe you can get the other one for free, lets say you paid $1150 for the exhaust delievered for Saudia Arabia which is around (335 KD), come to kuwait and sell it for something between (400 KD to 500 KD), that way you'll make sure you won't see it on the G37 next door AND make a profit, and i think Q8y Drifter can help you on this matter, i'll pm you a Kuwaiti website so you can sell your exhaust there.
Just helping out though.
cool thanks mate, I'll check it out

Originally Posted by GreenGoblin
That is a good idea, I'll try and see but dealing with banks here is just as bad as dealing with CVR lol, but I will give it a shot, maybe I'll be lucky enough to get my money back, I'll let you guys know if I do.

Originally Posted by 05G356MT
+1 this is some bad business manners if i were CVR i would at least offer to pay shipping back to the customer once i recieved the exhaust.
^ Agreed

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Invidia Q300 WTF IS THIS!?!?!?!?