V36 General Tech Questions Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech catagories

Serious heistation.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 12:06 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Well Infinti SUX AZZ, They told me NO, So I'm stuck with a FN car that has been hit by a plow and can not be fixed.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow, that blows. I honestly didn't expect that. What are you going to do next...go the AG route?

Old 01-23-2009, 12:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WHAT really?! LEMON LAW!

Old 01-23-2009, 12:29 PM
Yea no kidding. I have already called the att general offices and a lawer. They are trying to say its the cats..... Here we go.. My factory cats go back on Monday if this issue goes away I'll shoot myself.. ;(.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:34 PM
I hope it's not the cats dude, cause if it was then,.... ummm that would suck so much.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:37 PM
It doesn't make sense that it is the cats. They probably think your cats can't be as good as stock and thus cause more back pressure. Hell, shouldn't they be able to install a stock one to test, or, remove the cats all together? I guess they don't know the answer and just blame the cats. They should prove that it is your cats and not just assume that it is. Call Berks to see what they say and if they are willing to help.

I assume you didn't notice this problem before you installed the HFCs?

Old 01-23-2009, 01:22 PM
I hate to say it but I think it's the Berk HFC's as well. Reinstall the factory cats and let us know the outcome. Good luck!

Old 01-23-2009, 03:48 PM
The Factory cats are going in on Monday. They are picking up my stockers tomorrow morning. I agree there is no way it could be the cats, One no CEL two everone and their mother would have this issue here. And seems to be I'm the only one, My luck is not that bad.. So once the stockers go on Monday and the car still does the same thing I wanna hear what they say...

Old 01-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Ignore my comment all you want, you're posting on this site every 15 minutes about your situation, I am free to comment on the way you're going about it. The attorney general, interesting.
If you really want to lemon this vehicle, you need to go about it in the appropriate way; just b/c a handful of members of an online car forum think you deserve a new G37 doesn't mean jack. Know your state's lemon laws -- have you read your state lemon law, word for word, yet? Best of luck.

Old 01-23-2009, 04:23 PM
I am going about it the right way, Started my claim with Infiniti consumer affairs and call the Att general's office and a lawyer. Every 15 minutes not really. But I do have a responsability to keep everyone updated on what is happening. There are people who accually care and what to know what is going on..

Old 01-24-2009, 02:49 PM
U got a PM!

Listen to me F$%^ HFC's for A/T Sedans

I'm done with mine. Going to stock as we speak.

Old 01-24-2009, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by agiraldo182
U got a PM!

Listen to me F$%^ HFC's for A/T Sedans

I'm done with mine. Going to stock as we speak.
WHAT problems were you having with the HFC's?

Old 01-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by 07 G35S Sedan
WHAT problems were you having with the HFC's?
Yeh! What's a ploblem w/yur HFC!!
Anyway i got mine installed since mine G was just 2000mi on it with no ploblems!!

Old 01-24-2009, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by ANMVQ
I am going about it the right way, Started my claim with Infiniti consumer affairs and call the Att general's office and a lawyer. Every 15 minutes not really. But I do have a responsability to keep everyone updated on what is happening. There are people who accually care and what to know what is going on..
Unlike some (most) people that read your thread for the soap-opera value, I give a crap that you're compensated b/c I was in a similar predicament with my 2002 TL Type S (in case you cared to read my previous posts) and had it lemoned, and I think all dealers are stealers, and you deserve compensation if your HFC's were NOT the cause of this issue. Certainly you seem to be an intelligent person and can effectively initiate a campaign to obtain a new vehicle and lemon this one -- however, by Magnusson-Moss -- if they prove that the HFC's are the culprit, you're outta luck, as you're obviously well aware of. I would also initiate a claim at the BBB autoline:

http://us.bbb.org/WWWRoot/SitePage.a...1-65db5886a6fd

You'll need your (and if I'm boring you with this, please ignore) receipts/dealer service statements outlining the time of delivery etc to prove that it was there longer than a certain acceptable period of time. The fact that they provide you a comparable loaner does blunt things a bit with the lemon law in certain states, but i'm sure you're aware of that. Once you initiate your BBB case, they'll submit a letter to the dealership stating that they are now representing you (in addition to the attorney general and your lawyer). This is irrespective of your initiation of your grievance with inifiniti consumer affairs.

Honda/Acura fought me till the day before we were going to go to court regarding my Acura TL and the night before, they called me and said, "What do you want .. i.e. what color 2004 Tl do you want, what options .. we'll meet your demands." Oh, and my issue was much worse than yours -- I had three dead transmissions .. yeah... say around 80mph.. my tranny would SLAM into 2nd gear and the wheels would lock -- i'd say that's a life threatening situation. I understand your "hesitation" is life-threatening as well -- but so far it hasn't proved to be life-threatening.

Your responsibility is to yourself only. If your HFC's end up having caused the issue, post that and you'll have helped thousands! No one is chippin' in here to help with your legal fees.

Last edited by PeterUbers; 01-25-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:26 PM
PeterUbers: Wow!! what a story.I guess we all have to wait until Monday after they put back stock cat.
I gonna have to find out from G35coupe and G37coupe if this HFC's gonna cause plemblems or not.

However if this real BERK should also notice!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Serious heistation.