Do NOT buy from EricIsKlumzyee!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 03:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow...this is gettin crazy. I understand you want as much business as possible as a vendor and small business owner especially, but why not cap the number of orders you take at a time if its too much to handle? No one here has complained about having to wait 3-4 or even 6 weeks in some cases as long as they know whats going on. If you only take a certain amount of orders you know you can handle with decent turnaround, you are still busy and have time to take care of the customers you do have. And for the ones that have to wait a week or two to place their order, people have already said the wait is not the issue, its the lack of communication so Im sure if he said "call and order it in a week or two, ive got too many orders right now" it would be completely understandable. I called and asked to place an order, he said no problem, I'll email you an e-bill and it will ship in 3-4 weeks. I was like great.....yea Im still waitin on that e-bill and that was three weeks ago. I have been calling, texting and pming since and have decided to wait for this chaos to work itself out and not get in the middle of it. I will just stick with my nismo til then....also erics product

Old 04-27-2009, 09:46 AM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
^^^ More pics of your avatar?

Old 04-27-2009, 09:52 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
And since this issue was posted ,I still haven't received a call back. Products are great, but he as a business is SLACK AS HELL!!!!!

aND SOME OF YOU WHO CLAIM TO KNOW HIM AS A FRIEND NEED TO TELL HIM ABOUT THIS!!

Payment for kit was made March 18th and still waiting...... Now am I wrong?

Old 04-27-2009, 12:49 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 155 Likes on 116 Posts
Well we're not the only ones having problems locating him.. Earlier this month, this thread was started.. https://g35driver.com/forums/souther...reen-name.html And this was in their local Socal forum.. Can't even find him locally.. LMAO

I still haven't been able to find out what's up... Anyone else have any luck? Now when you call it just goes straight to VM.. I guess his battery's dead.. :shrugs

Old 04-27-2009, 02:16 PM
^^^ He just doesnt like you tony and hes hittin the f*ckoff button when you call.....hahaha Im just playin, I know its killing you.

Old 04-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
DAmn, i just saw him last night... I should have checked this thread first to let him know!!!! I will give him a holla for you guys!

Old 04-27-2009, 02:22 PM
^^ Right on mayne....nice lookin sedan

Old 04-27-2009, 02:27 PM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Hotdawwgman
DAmn, i just saw him last night... I should have checked this thread first to let him know!!!! I will give him a holla for you guys!
thanks man. we would all appreciate that info.

Old 04-27-2009, 02:28 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by kaisar
And since this issue was posted ,I still haven't received a call back. Products are great, but he as a business is SLACK AS HELL!!!!!

aND SOME OF YOU WHO CLAIM TO KNOW HIM AS A FRIEND NEED TO TELL HIM ABOUT THIS!!

Payment for kit was made March 18th and still waiting...... Now am I wrong?
I think you have every right to be unsatisfied. I feel your reasons are accurate as well as others. I hope his friends let him know whats going on, because it seems we are all getting the same idea, great product, lack of support = fail business.....

Old 04-27-2009, 02:32 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Dam still nothing that sucks.

Old 04-27-2009, 02:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maybe he needs a secretary. like one in some of you guys' avatars.LOL
jk..

on the serious note...
- i was tempted to order from him, a while back for a nismo front, but my bodyshop guy was on a schedule to turn the car around for the work with insurance...having dealt with bodykit shops before, time frame isnt always on par...
- the kits you guys want, the new INVEN seems like a new mold..so didnt he say he's doing them one by one off the mold? that takes serious time
- business wise - he is lagging the customer service part of this business. i too, if i paid up front, would want the kit asap. or let me know a time frame...even if i was swamped, its just proper ediquette as a business owner
-i've learned thru the past, most small business owners overwhelm themselves with orders, but the quality of work is def. there...u wont be disappointed...once its done, you're glad u waited..
-1 month isn't too bad or 1.5...for a properly fitted kit...
-some people wait months for wheels, etc..like volks and other high-ends, and sure they put a deposit down..and just leave u hanging.lol.

-im sure he will chime in and update all of u guys, i dont know him personally.but atleast he's not a crappy vendor, popping out kits that dont fit...

Old 04-27-2009, 03:19 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Originally Posted by TXaaron3232
^^^ He just doesnt like you tony and hes hittin the f*ckoff button when you call.....hahaha Im just playin, I know its killing you.
dang bruh.. that's wrong.. LMAO.. I hope your experience is better w/ your inven front.. you know I'mma be giving you a HEART ATTACK if you're a DAY late.. Bwahahahahahahahah..

Originally Posted by Hotdawwgman
mucho appreciated bro..

Old 04-27-2009, 03:20 PM
just left him a voicemail...

Old 04-27-2009, 03:26 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
I did that 3 days ago.. LOL.. His phone's going straight to vm.. I don't think you're gonna have any more luck than we have..

I hope he updates you though.. I SERIOUSLY do..

Old 04-27-2009, 03:27 PM
i have his personal number!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Do NOT buy from EricIsKlumzyee!!