Do NOT buy from EricIsKlumzyee!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 04:26 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 155 Likes on 116 Posts
I wouldn't mind looking into his current web presence to see what could be done.. I'm also a web programmer who could lend a hand..

Old 04-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have alot of respect for Eric, we buy stuff from each other all the time. I think this guy has more task then me. Cut the guy a little slack, give him some time. From what I see on the forum he's been doing alot of good things for the community and has a great reputation. Last time I spoke to him he said he's so swamped he slowed down on taking orders. I'm sure he'll be back on the forum soon.

Old 04-24-2009, 07:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Realtor
I just wanted to comment on customer service. I am sorry, but certain businesses will never rely on Customer service. Mom and pop businesses maybe, like Fred's corner store, but lets say Walmart. You shop there for price not customer service. example #1
I'm sorry I have to disagree. That is whats wrong with companies these days. It should be about customer service. I might go to Wal-mart to save money. But if every time I walk in I can't get a hello or may I help you. I'd rather take my business elsewhere.

This has nothing to do with Eric.

But in this economy customer service should be just as important as pricing. You know with our hard earned money, it would be nice to feel our business is appreciated.

Old 04-24-2009, 08:04 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
^+1 in this economy you better be begin for customers to return.

Old 04-24-2009, 08:08 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MASTERGRADE
I have alot of respect for Eric, we buy stuff from each other all the time. I think this guy has more task then me. Cut the guy a little slack, give him some time. From what I see on the forum he's been doing alot of good things for the community and has a great reputation. Last time I spoke to him he said he's so swamped he slowed down on taking orders. I'm sure he'll be back on the forum soon.
Every keeps stating to give Eric alittle slack and I kinda have an opinion on that. Though I have never bought anything from Eric personally but read enough forums to find that communication is key. I mean, I am no big baller so dropping 400 on a body kit for me is a big deal, and for the place Im buying, I would like a status update at least once per week to know where we stand. I mean, I wouldnt buy something, and then not hear from the seller for a couple of weeks, it would worry me, and bother me. I think Eric does AMAZING work, from most of the pics ive seen of his replicas, But I still feel it doesnt justify for many people having such a hard time reaching him or communicating about his order. I feel in any successful business, You must be open to the customers who buy from you to make sure your still on top of the game and future people want to do business. The OP point is that he needs communication with Eric. IF he is truly too busy to return a phone call by at least a week, maybe he shouldnt grab so many orders that he is unable to handle. Like I said, I think he does amazing work, maybe he needs alittle work on the communication part...

Last edited by AggressiveG35; 04-24-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:10 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bluevelvet
^ +1

He's halla busy... He needs a assistant or secretary...

Eric listen to the customers...shoot hire someone close to you on driver to handle these guys questions

As far as the guys with pending orders... I'm local .. Ordered my bumper 6 weeks ago.. Didn't hear for a month
Got him and now because of the shops wong color mixture I'm waiting..

So be patient..he's one of few vendors that sells cheap and awesome quality

Otherwise would everyone pay more if he had better customer service ? Help aunt cheap either you know
I can slightly understand your statement, it cool that you were patient for 1 month on waiting to hear back from him, But that to me is unacceptable in a business. A week is too long IMO. But thats my .02

Old 04-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Damn.. I'm now a tad bit unsure, I was about to PM him regarding the nismo front I wanted to order.

Old 04-24-2009, 08:48 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Im not into body work so much, but if I ever go for something like that, I know where not to look. at least be honest to the customer like "dont plan on getting your parts for a while". Most people just want the truth in business dealings and everything is ok.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:20 PM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts
Originally Posted by TofuProductions
Damn.. I'm now a tad bit unsure, I was about to PM him regarding the nismo front I wanted to order.
order it. you'll be happy with it

Old 04-24-2009, 09:25 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
He's a real busy dude but don't worry you'll get your parts.

Old 04-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
On the plus side. If it makes you guys feel better when i ordered my work wheels new.....custom made offsets/shipping/customs/custom color...etc. over 9 months wait time. in the end you have something unique that you'll be proud to show off. Well worth the wait as it is for Eric's products.

Old 04-24-2009, 10:53 PM
9 months? dang

Old 04-25-2009, 01:01 PM
Im still waiting for an E-Bill from him. I really want to get this here ASAP in time for HIN Chicago in July.

Old 04-25-2009, 01:44 PM
wow I was gonna order some sides from him again, but looks like everybody is still waiting..

Last edited by imaginag35; 04-26-2009 at 07:43 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:56 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 155 Likes on 116 Posts
Anyone have any luck yet? Is dude ok? I know he was sick in March.. I've been calling for 3 days now, and I haven't gotten lucky yet.. I just wanna know if my order shipped on the 23rd like it was supposed to.. If anyone gets him, can you please ask and lemme know..

I was getting a Modded K2 Front, Impul sides, and a Chargespeed rear..

Thanks...

Been waiting since Feb.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Do NOT buy from EricIsKlumzyee!!