Do NOT buy from EricIsKlumzyee!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 01:54 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG

Understandable, but here, members are actually getting screwed over. When was the last time a member was screwed over when someone made a replica of an authentic kit???
How is Kris screwing anyone by buying a mold and making bumpers for new customers? Why aren't you holding Eric accountable for his own actions?

Old 07-17-2009, 01:54 PM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG
Yes, cost less than 1/3 the selling cost!
oh wow then im buying the mold too ill hook everyone up

Old 07-17-2009, 01:55 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Eric was having a manufacturer make his body kits, he did not personally make them. The way I see it, there are two scenarios.

One: The less unlikely

Eric is working with Kris (partnership) using MachIII as frontman and selling most of the products eric was offering before. This would mean they stiffed the community.

Two: The one that Kris already admitted (in this thread and his other)

He bought all the molds from the manufacturer and are now offering most of the products eric offered before (including an one-off design Inven). This would mean he stiffed Eric, who he stated was his friend and the one that he's been trying to help for the past few months.

He's saying well, I'm trying to be the reliable vendor that services the members of the community. I'm here all day so don't worry about me not answering you and not taking care of you. True, he won't ignore you, but now you pay a premium. Before, Eric offered the Inven $300 picked up, now through Kris, it's $400 + shipping. Of course money makes the world go round.

The following users liked this post:
2drwild (06-25-2011)
Old 07-17-2009, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by redlude97
What kind of great friend doesn't respond to calls and ignores you while they are busy vouching for their friend and putting their reputation on the line......
don't worry, he took care of his friends, there was a BBQ just couple weeks ago on 4th of July. I was not there.

Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
How is Kris screwing anyone by buying a mold and making bumpers for new customers? Why aren't you holding Eric accountable for his own actions?
He is, but he's not here to chime in on all this. For all we know Kris stole the molds w/o eric knowing.....

Common dude really, i donno if you're defending him cause you're friends with him or it's just going over your head, but why would you sell something a "friend" designed knowing people are getting screwed over. And i really wish eric would chime in. Cause this is all a fuked up situation.

Originally Posted by G SEDAN
Eric was having a manufacturer make his body kits, he did not personally make them. The way I see it, there are two scenarios.

One: The less unlikely

Eric is working with Kris (partnership) using MachIII as frontman and selling most of the products eric was offering before. This would mean they stiffed the community.

Two: The one that Kris already admitted (in this thread and his other)

He bought all the molds from the manufacturer and are now offering most of the products eric offered before (including an one-off design Inven). This would mean he stiffed Eric, who he stated was his friend and the one that he's been trying to help for the past few months.

He's saying well, I'm trying to be the reliable vendor that services the members of the community. I'm here all day so don't worry about me not answering you and not taking care of you. True, he won't ignore you, but now you pay a premium. Before, Eric offered the Inven $300 picked up, now through Kris, it's $400 + shipping. Of course money makes the world go round.
Obviously he learned this from Eric...

Old 07-17-2009, 01:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G Sedan I said the same exact thing, thanks for explaining it more to some people.

Old 07-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy Mastergrade's molds so I can help all the sedan's out.

Old 07-17-2009, 02:01 PM
Obviously he learned this from Eric...
That he did, but is Eric his friend or his foe?

Old 07-17-2009, 02:02 PM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
damn its a drama series up in here, in for the next episode

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
If zack did up the price then there idk if it was the same then coo... Jacking up the price for something that bunch of ppl want is business not help

Zack if your riding dirty you will be caught in here shady shiet always comes to light.. Ofcourse you will stick to your story
All I'm saying is if your fvcking with ppls emotions you will be protested.... I say you offer those who had orders a discounted price from the original price that is if you truly want to help

Doubt the company that makes the bumpers with ur mold is charging way more to make them...

I don't know either person and haven't done business with either. I do believe in karma though, and what Eric is doing to the community is coming back onto him one way or another.

Kris bought the molds and is now selling bumpers, whatever. This doesn't stop Eric from still making bumpers and filling his orders does it? He has the money for them already. Based on what he's done, he shouldn't be able to continue selling IMO. He should fill orders he's already taken money for, and then leave the industry. He's already proven himself to be a huge flake, and thats not what we need

Is he his partner or competition?

Old 07-17-2009, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by bluevelvet
If zack did up the price then there idk if it was the same then coo... Jacking up the price for something that bunch of ppl want is business not help

Zack if your riding dirty you will be caught in here shady shiet always comes to light.. Ofcourse you will stick to your story
All I'm saying is if your fvcking with ppls emotions you will be protested.... I say you offer those who had orders a discounted price from the original price that is if you truly want to help

Doubt the company that makes the bumpers with ur mold is charging way more to make them...
Who is Zack?

Old 07-17-2009, 02:03 PM
Bluevelvet: Who the fvck is Zack? we talking about Kris dude, Zack is from RearJDM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Do NOT buy from EricIsKlumzyee!!